• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Of Europe

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death Of Europe

Click image for larger version

Name:	eu dead.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	780295

I keep reading all of these armchair military experts making bold claims about Russia's military failures.

None of them seem to understand that the only thing Russia has to do to win, is just not lose. The military skirmishes are almost irrelevant compared to the actual battlefield on the energy front. Regardless of what the Americans and NATO might have in mind, Europe will be forced to cry uncle and came in to any demands the Russians might make, by early this winter.

I can't understand why all the involved parties ever allowed this to escalate into a military action in the first place. The outcome will be the same, but they could have spared all of the human tragedy and destruction.

No doubt all of the haters will tear me apart for this post. But to them I ask what other possible outcome to you foresee happening when Europe is freezing in the dark with no industry next winter?

Comment

If the Ukraine and NATO have a strategy to win this war militarily, I'd like to hear it. So far, the only strategy is to impose sanctions on Russia which have largely backfired. Europe seems to be in far worse shape now because of them. The Ukraine is for all intents and purposes bankrupt and is now a financial ward of various Western nations.

When it comes to war, if you're not winning, then you're losing.

This is not an endorsement of Putin or Russia's invasion of the Ukraine. Given the history of relations between the Ukraine and Russia, I can see why Ukrainians have the animosity towards Russia that they do.

Comment

Seems odd that in this day and age, Putin could pull this off. Even if China, Iran and Middle East have chosen not to help Ukraine, you would wonder how they don’t see the opportunity to pulverize Russia when it’s weakened. Russia can’t defend all fronts while it is busy invading at same time. Infiltrate boys, it’s your chance!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Seems odd that in this day and age, Putin could pull this off. Even if China, Iran and Middle East have chosen not to help Ukraine, you would wonder how they don’t see the opportunity to pulverize Russia when it’s weakened. Russia can’t defend all fronts while it is busy invading at same time. Infiltrate boys, it’s your chance!
          Nuclear deterrent.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Nuclear deterrent.
            Or critical commodity monopoly, while the woke chase unicorns

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Or critical commodity monopoly, while the woke chase unicorns
              I would say that is absolutely true in the case of europe. They are no longer in the business of colonizing to extract resources. But I expect that is exactly what China would have in mind, if not for the nuclear deterrent.

Comment

I would say that is absolutely true in the case of europe. They are no longer in the business of colonizing to extract resources. But I expect that is exactly what China would have in mind, if not for the nuclear deterrent.
                Ohhh they are still in the business of extracting resources……forcing “green tech” on the rest of the world through UN 2030 climate policy all schemed up by Western Europe and demanding the rest of the world bow down to their policies
                North America needs to wake up and tell them to take a hike

Comment

I have thoughts tonight but too tired and don't want to be misunderstood as rude. Sun Tzu may have an answer.

Comment

An odd thing with the line troops in Putins invasion force is most of the grizzly vets are all pictured with white runners instead of combat boots.
                    I thought they just pillaged them by choice but apparently the Russian military has a severe shortage of popular sizes of boots so just issue whatever they have even if it doesn't fit.
                    The money was allocated but dissappear and popular sized boots never make it to depots but are sold on the black market.
                    Putin awards military contracts to his friends and much of the money disappeared through graft.
                    That is an example of the state of Putins mighty military.
                    As it has always been in Russia the underlings just tell the higher ups what they want to hear and it keeps going up the line
                    Rotten shithole.

Comment

Originally posted by Austrian Economics View Post
                      If the Ukraine and NATO have a strategy to win this war militarily, I'd like to hear it. So far, the only strategy is to impose sanctions on Russia which have largely backfired. Europe seems to be in far worse shape now because of them..
                      Judging by the outcomes so far, the strategy seems to be to provide just enough resources and assistance and aid to keep Ukraine from collapsing, without going so far as to do anything which might actually turn the tide, or risk poking the bear with a stick that might result in retaliation. They certainly did everything possible to provoke and escalate the situation.
                      From the US's perspective, as a net exporter of food and energy and a direct competitor with the EU in industry and finance and currency, creating and prolonging turmoil on their Eastern frontiers seems like a good strategy. But I cannot possibly understand why the EU would play along. As the situation unfolds, and it becomes increasingly obvious that they are incapable of any meaningful military defense, it is looking obvious that it would have been in their best interests to have sacrificed Ukraine at the very outset.

And as usual, these political games and manipulations are causing untold suffering for the innocent civilians and those unfortunate enough to be soldiers on all sides at this time, while the political class is immune.
                      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 30, 2022, 09:42.

Comment

This is Western Europes own fault as much as it is Canada and USAs fault we exported industry to China. This is a good lesson for us here not to depend on trade with tyrant nations. I am of the mind the west needs to assist Ukraine in pushing Russia out of Ukraine as if we don’t make a stand here it gives license to Xi in China to invade Taiwan or take out India. On the same wavelength Russia is more a dying concern than Western Europe. Compare health education standard of living where would you want to live in Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          This is Western Europes own fault as much as it is Canada and USAs fault we exported industry to China. This is a good lesson for us here not to depend on trade with tyrant nations. I am of the mind the west needs to assist Ukraine in pushing Russia out of Ukraine as if we don’t make a stand here it gives license to Xi in China to invade Taiwan or take out India. On the same wavelength Russia is more a dying concern than Western Europe. Compare health education standard of living where would you want to live in Europe?
                          All of Europe and Eastern Europe has terminal demographics and a very bleak future. But I would still choose to live in the country which at least has the resources and the ability to feed itself and keep the heat and lights turned on. And hasn't fallen victim to the ridiculous society and economy destroying woke ideologies. Which is not much different than choosing the prettiest girl at the leper colony at this point.

Comment

All of Europe and Eastern Europe has terminal demographics and a very bleak future. But I would still choose to live in the country which at least has the resources and the ability to feed itself and keep the heat and lights turned on. And hasn't fallen victim to the ridiculous society and economy destroying woke ideologies. Which is not much different than choosing the prettiest girl at the leper colony at this point.
                            Prettiest girl at the leper colony. That is an expression I’ll never forget.

European demographics are a mess. Eastern Europe has the worst though. Didn’t help that 80% of births to 1945 didn’t reach adulthood. Lack of want for immigration ensures the likes of Hungary or Serbia stand to lose millions of people from old age and outward migration. Russia can certainly close its borders and go it alone but this whole debacle we have today is pure bs. That of Putin thinking he’s Peter the great or that the environmental nut jobs have hamstrung Europe from taking care of itself. They’re all to blame but China sees the west as weak count Taiwan goodbye or India being a free nation.

Comment

muh hydro power

Click image for larger version

Name:	nw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	773720

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...