• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freeland Visit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    As usual Jazz is cheerleading way back in the cheap seats.
    Lets try to appeal to forages logic. Last week the Pm and his hapless deputy stated there is no case for LNG exports from Canada to EU, even though gas there sells for more than 3 times it does in NA. Any LNG plant would be making 7 figures a day for the Canadian people.

So no push back from the media or the Premiers or anyone, Trudeau said it end of story. Instead he gave $100M to LGBT2QUT2L etc....you know the alphabet gang.

Canada lost a historic revenue stream, while money that we dont have given to 1% of the population, and you are wondering why a citizen tried to tear a strip of Freakland as she smirked her way across AB.

Cmon man.

Comment

Not saying what the guy did was okay, but let's remember. Freeland is a public figure. You are not always liked. No different than a pro sports player, who can be called names while playing, or an official at a sports event being harassed. Besides, Trudeau, why is he concerned? Did he ever apologize for his dad telling all of western canada to F U C K off by giving us the finger? I don't recall hearing any harmful threats to Freeland by this guy. Maybe i just missed it.

Comment

The one and ONLY reason this is an issue, is because of the great liberal protectors, the msm. They are forming it into a feminist issue. Acting as though women being yelled at as politicians is so much more terrible than if it were a man. (Either way it’s terrible DEPENDING ON THE CONTEXT AND SITUATION), Making it into another if you don’t condemn this act, you are deplorable and not worthy of an opinion.

Yet they are silent on Leslyn Lewis. If Leslyn was a liberal, it would be all Leslyn, all the time. Funny how they have no idea how to treat a conservative, female, black, immigrant, pro life woman. So they stay silent and avoid her like the plague.

They are silent on Trudeau and his groping. They let the Blackface thing die. Aaron wherry and the rest of the gang there, cheerlead the most clueless, evil, unqualified PM this nation has ever had. The cabinet is a bunch of children. It’s a disgrace.

Yet there are those who actually support this? It’s astounding to me.

If I were an MP, I surely wouldn’t expect everyone to adore me. I would expect a lot of pro death ppl screaming rabidly at me. And you know what? I wouldn’t give a rip, because I know what is right and wrong. A liberal trait that is sorely lacking, is knowing right from wrong.
        Last edited by Sheepwheat; Aug 29, 2022, 11:04.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          The one and ONLY reason this is an issue, is because of the great liberal protectors, the msm. They are forming it into a feminist issue. Acting as though women being yelled at as politicians is so much more terrible than if it were a man. (Either way it’s terrible DEPENDING ON THE CONTEXT AND SITUATION), Making it into another if you don’t condemn this act, you are deplorable and not worthy of an opinion.

Yet they are silent on Leslyn Lewis. If Leslyn was a liberal, it would be all Leslyn, all the time. Funny how they have no idea how to treat a conservative, female, black, immigrant, pro life woman. So they stay silent and avoid her like the plague.

They are silent on Trudeau and his groping. They let the Blackface thing die. Aaron wherry and the rest of the gang there, cheerlead the most clueless, evil, unqualified PM this nation has ever had. The cabinet is a bunch of children. It’s a disgrace.

Yet there are those who actually support this? It’s astounding to me.

If I were an MP, I surely wouldn’t expect everyone to adore me. I would expect a lot of pro death ppl screaming rabidly at me. And you know what? I wouldn’t give a rip, because I know what is right and wrong. A liberal trait that is sorely lacking, is knowing right from wrong.
          We are blessed that you are not a MP.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
            We are blessed that you are not a MP.
            Aweee. You have me whailing and crying here. Such a big bad meanie. I should call CBC.

Comment

Trudeau’s reaction is a dog whistle to his woke base. It’s okay if a male politician gets sweared at but a woman and oh no it’s misogynistic. Thought feminism was equal rights and treatment for women. So in essence dog whistling this is going after that. Right? Can understand if a politician is insulted for their gender race sexual orientation is not right but to be heckled for being a crap politician goes with the territory. Just like if Gerry Ritz was out and about and Chuck screamed you f’er killed the wheat board.

Comment

It does look like a staged event, I mean who was holding the camera? It does look like the big meany has the camera.

The news is trying to spin this as a hate crime against women, I see it as calling out a horrible politician.

Comment

She experienced it differently.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                    It does look like a staged event, I mean who was holding the camera? It does look like the big meany has the camera.

The news is trying to spin this as a hate crime against women, I see it as calling out a horrible politician.
                    IMHO the loudmouth moron thinks he staged it all.
                    He seems to be a total wing nut not affiliated with any mainstream politics. Video of him ranting about the King never signing something and we need to go back to the 50's. Big 50ft anti Truedau sign in front of his wrecking yard. Everybody knew he was there.
                    The question is how did he happen to be at city hall with a camera running at the same time the DPM walks through the lobby?

Solves a huge problem for the PMO as Mr Treudau was basicly no longer able to be seen in public without attracting all kinds of hate.
                    Heckling the leader of our fine country will be seen as un Canadian.
                    Enemies of the state?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      IMHO the loudmouth moron thinks he staged it all.
                      He seems to be a total wing nut not affiliated with any mainstream politics. Video of him ranting about the King never signing something and we need to go back to the 50's. Big 50ft anti Truedau sign in front of his wrecking yard. Everybody knew he was there.
                      The question is how did he happen to be at city hall with a camera running at the same time the DPM walks through the lobby?

Solves a huge problem for the PMO as Mr Treudau was basicly no longer able to be seen in public without attracting all kinds of hate.
                      Heckling the leader of our fine country will be seen as un Canadian.
                      Enemies of the state?
                      Give it time and this will blow over. Think there are bigger fish to fry which will cook the Trudeau liberal government.

Comment

Still nothing from Polarizing Polly?

What's the down side to saying shouting obscenities and verbally attacking the deputy prime minister or any public figure is not acceptable? None.

How many people really think it is a good idea to let this kind of behavior go? Almost nobody except the extremist fringe.

Polly disappears and keeps digging himself a deeper hole. Polly is good in the role as opposition attack dog but fails to step up and show some leadership when given the opportunity.

Taking selfies and siding with law breakers and bullies is not a good look for a Prime Minister in waiting.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 30, 2022, 06:55.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Still nothing from Polarizing Polly?

What's the down side to saying shouting obscenities and verbally attacking the deputy prime minister or any public figure is not acceptable? None.

How many people really think it is a good idea to let this kind of behavior go? Almost nobody except the extremist fringe.

Polly disappears and keeps digging himself a deeper hole. Polly is good in the role as opposition attack dog but fails to step up and show some leadership when given the opportunity.

Taking selfies and siding with law breakers and bullies is not a good look for a Prime Minister in waiting.
                          Delete the words in waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                            Real tough guy yelling F shapes at a 5 foot women from across the room.

You guys go ahead and defend him an defect the story. Says a lot about what's going on in todays world.

All I know is if this P USSY pulled this type of shit back in the day with other guys hearing it, he would be spitting out his teeth within seconds.

Then everybody comes on Agrivile moaning, pissing, and bitching how shitty all politicians have become.

Who would want to put up with this type of B.S.
                            Yes i agree the criticism directed towards her was harsh and over the top but the way liberals have treated the west is harsh, couple that with the ongoing arrogance the liberals have displayed during question period or the complete disregard for valid questions from the opposition can cause glue failure among some voters.
                            Not to mention the brazen above the law behavior of this government have caused possibly 3/4's of the voters to have Trudeau fatigue.
                            All we have is one vote but it is practically meaningless compared to the stacked deck in the east. As odd as this may sound, no matter who wins the next election it will be a win for the west.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                              Delete the words in waiting.
                              Even Chuck seems to have conceded that Pollievre is a shoe in both for the leadership and PM. Maybe he can go back to attacking Trump all day everyday now that he has lost this battle.

Comment

Dont worry about PP chuck, Captain Blackface has jumped into action to find out the root causes.

Turns out people are angry about climate change (yes Trudy actually said that today).

Even his former minster of tarring people with racism is rolling his eyes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trrr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	773721
                                Last edited by jazz; Aug 30, 2022, 17:55.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.