Test Freeland Visit Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Freeland Visit

Test
Aug 31, 2022 | 07:11 61
Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
Even Chuck seems to have conceded that Pollievre is a shoe in both for the leadership and PM. Maybe he can go back to attacking Trump all day everyday now that he has lost this battle.
There is no guarantee that Polarizing Polly will do well in a general election. Especially since he seems to be prone to major missteps and caters to a small core of conservative voters and fringe single issue protestors.

Trudeau's best before date is fast approaching, but if Polly keeps up with the lack of moderate leadership and crazy ideas like bitcoin, then many centrist Conservatives will hold their noses and vote Liberal along with a lot of NDP voters who will shift to the Liberals in and Anything But Conservative (ABC) movement like what Conservative Danny Williams from Newfoundland suggested in a previous general election. Reply With Quote
biglentil's Avatar Aug 31, 2022 | 07:52 62 Never let an opportunity go to waste.

Name:  Screenshot_20220831-075009_Twitter.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  89.4 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 31, 2022 | 09:50 63 Bahahaha, blame climate change … OMG this is getting hilarious and stupid all at the same time Reply With Quote

• Aug 31, 2022 | 10:57 64
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Bahahaha, blame climate change … OMG this is getting hilarious and stupid all at the same time
    Anyone who is capable of critical thought can see that. But just look at the Target audience for the climate change causes everything message. They aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer. Countless examples on this site recently. The Liberals apparently understand the low intelligence voters who they are pandering to, and judging by the last three elections, this strategy seems to work. Reply With Quote
    Aug 31, 2022 | 10:59 65
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    Never let an opportunity go to waste.

Name:  Screenshot_20220831-075009_Twitter.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  89.4 KB
    Standing behind the groper is Hussen. He, when asked in committee refused and would not say child female genital mutilation is wrong. What a group of awesome feminists. Reply With Quote
    Aug 31, 2022 | 11:04 66
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    There is no guarantee that Polarizing Polly will do well in a general election. Especially since he seems to be prone to major missteps and caters to a small core of conservative voters and fringe single issue protestors.

Trudeau's best before date is fast approaching, but if Polly keeps up with the lack of moderate leadership and crazy ideas like bitcoin, then many centrist Conservatives will hold their noses and vote Liberal along with a lot of NDP voters who will shift to the Liberals in and Anything But Conservative (ABC) movement like what Conservative Danny Williams from Newfoundland suggested in a previous general election.
    Sour g****s Danny. I agree Polivierre dog whistles enough. I don’t care for that but our current leader has made a career of that and platitudes. Much as we can’t believe how Trudeau won as he has fore the stupid things he has said if people are tired of him they perhaps will punt him in the same manner. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Aug 31, 2022 | 12:03 67 Watch it and weep chucky

https://twitter.com/crazybytez/status/1564982635537080324

Also chucks lefty dream legislation

Name:  Fbc9KnJWQAE9uUd.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  84.0 KB
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 31, 2022 at 12:07.
    Sep 1, 2022 | 06:22 68 Its almost always the silly season on Agrisilly.

Jazz, big lentil and a host of the usual suspects take us to the obscure fringe world of thoughtless ranting about various conspiracies that at best don't make sense, and at worst offer a dangerous path down the various swiss cheese of wacky rabbit holes.

There has always been people like this, but now thanks to the very small social media bubble thought world they occupy, they reinforce each others stupidity over and over again. Reply With Quote
    Sep 1, 2022 | 07:31 69
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Watch it and weep chucky

https://twitter.com/crazybytez/status/1564982635537080324

Also chucks lefty dream legislation

Name:  Fbc9KnJWQAE9uUd.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  84.0 KB
    I think this is meant to be a joke. I neither hope any of you believe this nor get triggered. Lol Reply With Quote
    Sep 1, 2022 | 08:12 70 Only Jazz would believe it. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Sep 1, 2022 | 10:47 71 Still think Freeland shouldnt be screamed at.

Danielle Smith says German Chancellor blocked from visiting Alberta.

https://www.westernstandard.news/alberta/smith-says-to-trudeau-i-double-dog-dare-you-to-infringe-on-alberta/article_76ee6fda-28ed-11ed-9325-a7f0c792b0b3.html Reply With Quote
    Sep 1, 2022 | 17:19 72 The Trudeau government is gaslighting the Canadian population. If you disagree with them, you are a crazy fringe minority. Continue to gaslight and you’ll find out how your campaigning will go. You won’t be able to step off the plane. I think Canadians have had enough of these unstable babies. They are so insecure and mentally unstable that they burst into tears if some guy raises his voice. They can dish it out with big grins on their faces but golly gee, don’t anyone offend their Indy biddy feelings. Out mit the scrap! Reply With Quote

• Sep 1, 2022 | 19:49 73 Am I the only one the wishes the big meany would have jumped in the elevator as the door closed? Reply With Quote
    Sep 2, 2022 | 07:04 74 Yup Sumdumb and Tsipper are cheering on the Alberta yahoos and encouraging more screaming,insults and violence because they don't agree with a politician.

Do you do that to your wife, kids and neighbors when they disagree with you? Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Sep 2, 2022 | 11:24 75
    Do you do that to your wife, kids and neighbors when they disagree with you?
    Nope but maybe if my wife tried to destroy my business and livelihood, she might get an earful. Reply With Quote

• Sep 2, 2022 | 11:44 76 I actually didn’t hear anything threatening in what he said. So he thought she was a traitor-big deal. She did leave her province to go out and destroy the livelihood of her “friends and neighbours”. Does that make her a traitor, some might think so. Maybe some experienced it differently. If the RCMP felt he threatened her, they would lay charges that would actually stick but I doubt she was threatened. Some people are offended if you look at them, shake their hand. Maybe those people should choose a career as a drama teacher. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 2, 2022 | 19:24 77 With a tyrannical government it’s pretty easy to see why someone build a killdozer, anyway nobody was killed by the killdozer just a little media hype and all. Reply With Quote

• Sep 2, 2022 | 22:18 78 I didn’t think the elevator incident was violent but I saw Trudeau’s henchmen run over an old lady in a walker with a herd of horses..... Reply With Quote

• blackpowder's Avatar Sep 2, 2022 | 23:51 79 Alberta yahoos hey Chuck? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• cropgrower's Avatar Sep 2, 2022 | 23:54 80 and i watched freeland laugh as she said they would freeze bank acounts , wont say on here what i think of her Reply With Quote

• Sep 3, 2022 | 06:53 81 Yup blackpowder just like Doug Ford called the antivaxer protestors who blocked hospitals, screamed at doctors and ignored public health measures in Ontario yahoos.

The same applies to Alberta bullies who swear at and intimidate women politicians just because they disgaree with them. Next step, elect a politician who says she will ignore all federal laws she doesn't agree with. The loonies from the Alberta asylum are taking over according to Jason Kenney.

Yup Trudeau shut down the oil industry so I am mad as hell except Alberta just racked up a huge surplus windfall in resource revenue and the oil companies are making record profits. Shut down is it? The highest per capita GDP in the country and some of the highest wages and they can't make ends meet. LOL

Times are really tough in Alberta and it's all a politicians fault! LOL As Doug Ford said its "just politics"!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 3, 2022 at 06:56.
    jazz's Avatar Sep 3, 2022 | 07:31 82 Only a deranged marxist would be happy and not speak out about 8% inflation caused by a govt overspending into a fake crisis.

Maybe our govts twisted priorities are the problem eh chuck. How much damage to the country are you willing to endure just to get your CWB back Reply With Quote

• Sep 3, 2022 | 07:42 83
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Only a deranged marxist would be happy and not speak out about 8% inflation caused by a govt overspending into a fake crisis.

Maybe our govts twisted priorities are the problem eh chuck. How much damage to the country are you willing to endure just to get your CWB back
    Inflation all caused by governments including Trump's? With all that covid support payments, Trump must be a marxists! LOL

Inflation had nothing to do with supply chain issues or high energy and commodity prices rebounding?

A fake crisis? What the hell you smokin Jazz?

Tell that to the thousands and millions of families who lost their relatives to covid. It was just a fake pandemic of global proportions!

More agrisilly logic!
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 3, 2022 at 07:45.
  • 1 Like

• Sep 3, 2022 | 07:47 84 National Post:”Rex Murphy: The Liberals and an incomparable travesty of hate.” Reply With Quote
    Sep 3, 2022 | 08:08 85
    Inflation all caused by governments including Trump's? With all that covid support payments, Trump must be a marxists! LOL

Inflation had nothing to do with supply chain issues or high energy and commodity prices rebounding?

A fake crisis? What the hell you smokin Jazz?

Tell that to the thousands and millions of families who lost their relatives to covid. It was just a fake pandemic of global proportions!

More agrisilly logic!
    Jazz vastly oversimplified the situation for your sake Chuck.

The much bigger issues is misguided government policies which have driven investment away from fossil fuels all over the world. The cost of energy is the root of the cost of every single product or service. Lack of investment has resulted in lack of supply, which has resulted in high prices. Made even worse by the addition of even more expensive renewables. Printing money around the world is only throwing fuel on the fire. Reply With Quote

• biglentil's Avatar Sep 3, 2022 | 13:47 86 Crystia's grandma, spitting image, her grandfather was chief editor of the Krakivski Visti.

Name:  Screenshot_20220903-134109_TikTok.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  48.0 KB Reply With Quote
    Sep 4, 2022 | 07:24 87 So A5 the ups and downs of the oil and gas markets have nothing to do with rising and falling demand?

During the first year of the pandemic, demand dropped along with oil prices as everybody stayed home for a few months.

The share price of most oil companies dropped like a stone along with new drilling plans. Why invest in exploration and drilling during an unpredictable period of low prices during a pandemic?

The drop actually started while Harper was prime minister. A slowing economy in China and lower demand seems to be the cause then.

I guess Harper and Trudeau musn't control the world price of oil after all?

In the medium and longer term as the world shifts to renewable and low carbon energy sources of course demand will drop.

But Albertan's like yourself, like to ignore all the other supply and demand reasons why oil prices go up and down and stick the blame on politicians who you disagree with. It's not like Alberta has ever gone though a boom and a bust before? Have they? LOL

You also seem to forget that Putin's invasion of the Ukraine has been a major upset to energy markets especially in Europe.

As usual the Agrisilly arm chair experts seem to suffer from amnesia and other mental blocks. Reply With Quote
    Sep 4, 2022 | 07:44 88 My grandfather escaped that regime. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Sep 4, 2022 | 08:32 89 Kinda busy so didn't read every word.
    Chuck's tantrum mentioned Alberta specifically and often enough to prove his perspective and my point.
    I thought we were all Canadians.
    I didn't know Alberta was allowed to be such a cruel regime. Identity politics and division works well but eventually swallows the host. Chuck should take lessons from Trump.
    Albertans didn't jail farmers for a bag of wheat. That took a Saskatchewan Luddite. A Marxist henchman.
    Yes over the years some of us have looked East and laughed. Now we look East in admiration. Overlooking the anachronists of course. Reply With Quote

• Sep 4, 2022 | 08:50 90 Only mentioned Alberta once for the record.

Isn't it Albertans who like to put themselves above the rest of Canada because Alberta is the only province that works hard and contributes to Canada by the stroke of luck of sitting on large reserves of oil and gas?

And when the world price of oil crashes its always someone else's fault!

Albertan's are so hard done by. LOL Reply With Quote