• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin's new environment enforment officers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin's new environment enforment officers

https://t.co/ZWs2cjVYC8

Keean Brexte has just broke a story that all us praire farmers need to see now as I truly believe our way of life is in serious jeopardy now more than ever.

"Exclusive leak: Trudeau installing weapons armouries, interrogation rooms for ministry of climate change."

The even more scarry part is he states in the article there are job postings on indeed.com. I searched this job posting (Environmental enforcement officer) and was shocked to see some of the qualifications. It's a must read for yourself. "must be willing to wear body Armour and carry a restricted weapon. Must be able to pass a use of force recertification every yr. enforcement of warrants and search and seizure."

Now with what just happened this weekend in sasky and the trespassing on private land with the feds taking baseline nitrate samples, it's not at all crazy to see what they are gearing up to enforce with agriculture, the feds new #1 target.

I hope more than just me finds this shocking... Time to wake up ppl or we will lose it all thro goverment enforcement, expropriation and debt.

Extream environmentalism is the way they are going to bankrupt you, end private land ownership and ultimately rule you thro debt forgiveness.
    Last edited by helmach; Aug 23, 2022, 19:07.

This has been in motion for a few years
    Anyone who brought it up was branded a flat earth conspiracy theorist….. guess not anymore

Comment

Thank god Moe slapped that trespass law in last yr. Now stick in a provincial police force instead of Justins Gestapo RCMP.

Lots of remote dugouts out there they can get to though.

Comment

Clear that this is desperation on their part to try to force their bogus climate agenda

Comment

I think Alberta and Saskatchewan should have a provincial police force. Federal over-reach knows no bounds.

Comment

I see the Mad Dogs have a new bone. How is this thread relevant to Marketing?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              It will when your forced to have an b/s environmental assessment just to sell grain

Comment

Well Justin thinks you use too much N, then slaps a sustainability test on your operation, and poof cant sell your crop.

Comment

Problem is the Liberals are getting their info for policy from the majority of hobby / garden farmers within the NFU

Comment

Aggy is being a good little Marxist all excited about the prospect of ratting out his neighbours to the brownshirts.

Climate change is just the tip of the iceberg of a much larger agenda.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220824-005349_Reddit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	773691

Comment

You like filling out governments checklists and affidavits in order to market?

There will be lots more.
                      Big bureaucracy love's new regulation. Gets rid of small operators.
                      Works across all industries.
                      Easier to deal with fewer big ones that hire someone to do the paper.

Comment

Kinda like the plans for covid detention centers. People getting paid for plans that no one smart enough to realize are ludicrous.
                        Some mid level minion building all event contingency plans with an endless money supply. Nothing more.
                        But if they can think it, is it less dangerous? Does no one think for themselves?
                        As completely ignorant and oblivious as the Third Reich's written plans for governing and administrating North America after the victory.
                        Is the process that got them there any different?
                        Is Carbon or Covid just becoming the new Eugenics?
                        Did the truck convoy confirm a bias in the ruling "class" mind? I just gagged writing that last.
                        I'm not suggesting an extreme like the 1930s is coming. I'm suggesting that history will always repeat.
                        And that the "Us and/or Them" bias is alive and well. As is the group think that's done the managing of government for too long now.
                        Everyone should be alarmed at the expense of the plans on top of the concept of same. The fact that only some are of the concept, and none of the expense, illustrates the entire problem.

Comment

Anyone able to critically think had questions about the Code of Practice practice run.
                          You will need a Environment and Climate Change review to enroll in any programs. Write it on the shop wall, date it, and see how wrong I am.
                          Or ask someone in Europe or California. ???
                          Last edited by blackpowder; Aug 24, 2022, 09:01.

Comment

Guess we will all be building a lot more storage.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              Anyone able to critically think had questions about the Code of Practice practice run.
                              You will need a Environment and Climate Change review to enroll in any programs. Write it on the shop wall, date it, and see how wrong I am.
                              Or ask someone in Europe or California. ???
                              Agree , that’s where this is going

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...