• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin's new environment enforment officers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    I see the Mad Dogs have a new bone. How is this thread relevant to Marketing?
    wake up 🤡 , open your mind and look into what is happening in europe , same will be coming here

Comment

Good way to roast a bunch of family farms. Problem here is we will have to abide by these regs and horrendous paperwork to be able to do what we do now with no benefit or incentive. Uk EU their subsidies are tied to this. Essentially they’re groundskeeping the spaces in between the cities and towns.

Comment

Looks like Moe had to scramble to change the act.

Deputy PM comes to talk ag but doesnt talk to our premier or bring her ag minister with her. What a joke.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tress.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	773692

Comment

You guys don’t have to do sustainability paperwork in order to sell grain into certain markets?

Been here for 6 or 7 years particularly canola.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
            You guys don’t have to do sustainability paperwork in order to sell grain into certain markets?

We have documents regarding use if certain herbicides especially at harvest. Nothing else.

Comment

And varieties that have been delisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post

Where not to cut down trees if we want to sell to Europe any grain. I find this kinda funny considering they might be cutting any tree they can find to keep warm this winter. Didn't sign the paper at the elevator 2 years ago but they are still buying my grain.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                  Where not to cut down trees if we want to sell to Europe any grain. I find this kinda funny considering they might be cutting any tree they can find to keep warm this winter. Didn't sign the paper at the elevator 2 years ago but they are still buying my grain.

same here

Comment

Irks me why our stooges called a federal government want to bring us in line with hair brained EU regulations when trade potential and growth is essentially zilch. Talk of collapsing populations and demand is Europe. A lot of what they produce competes with what we produce. They are no more interested in buying our stuff than we are theirs. Maybe now they’re desperate for our goods but as soon as they’re not they’ll find every excuse to shut it down.

Comment

I think this thread is a little over the top. Your all good with never owning a seed again. Thanks to the conservatives.
                      But
                      Now A supposedly voluntary fertilizer reduction has got you all up in arms.
                      I think you all missed the boat.

Wait and we shall see where it goes
                      First. Yes it is kinda dumb.and counter productive. But There are still seven Billion people to feed . Less product makes things more valuable. So the effect on us might be neutral. It will be the poor folks that can't afford to eat.
                      Trudeau needs bashing alright , but your alternative sucks big time

Comment

Originally posted by Old Cowzilla View Post
                        Same here.

Comment

I have dugouts that if cows drank the water the cows would die, naturally occurring sodium sulphate is in the area and every year is washed into the dugout, after 50 years of evaporation in the summers the natural minerals are concentrated and the dugouts are eventually not fit for cattle or any animal, I even have a dugout with very high natural occurring arsenic.

There’s no doubt that today’s government will use natural occurring minerals and evaporation against us.

Comment

Lovely

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220825-071347_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	773695Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220825-071418_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	773696Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220825-071434_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	773697Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220825-071450_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	773698

Comment

Maybe these are retirement rooms for the government after the next election? Nice and quiet, and they’ll have nothing and be happy?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                                Maybe these are retirement rooms for the government after the next election? Nice and quiet, and they’ll have nothing and be happy?
                                The electoral process has been subverted, votes are irrelevant to the outcome.
                                Last edited by biglentil; Aug 25, 2022, 09:46.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...