• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe - Be Careful on Halloween

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe - Be Careful on Halloween

We were watching CNN last night, and there was a message about Manitoba on the banner that runs across the bottom of the screen.

It said that the Manitoba government has issued a warning not to go out on Halloween dressed as a seal during the polar bear migration. It says seals are a favourite food of polar bears.

Well, I for one am sure glad we got that warning. Now I'll have to dream up a new costume.

anybody want to buy a never been used seal costume??

Comment

Kato,Thanks for the heads up.Hey,if it was on CNN it must be valid!!!!
      Actually I already have made my halloween plans. I have a big old maine bull(about 2800 lbs).He's is quiet and I can ride him.I also have a potatoe gun made out of 3" sewer pipe.(looks like a bazooka).I was thinking that I would dress up like a muslim,strap that potatoe gun over my shoulder and ride that bull down to the US customs office at the PEACE GARDENS, and yell "Trick or treat,you INFIDELS"!!
      What do you think??? I might be safer to don a seal costume,drive north(about 900 miles to churchill) and take my chances with the polar bears!!!!
      What kind of a dork would dress up as a seal anyway?????

Comment

you'll either get killed or there will be some american border guards crapping their drawers.

Comment

Why did you warn him KATO let the damn bears get him.....good luck

Comment

Haymaker, I probably live closer to you than I do to them damn polar bears!!!! Buy an atlas and learn to read!!!!

Comment

Joe, Joe, Joe, don't you know that the world ends at the 49th parallel? The maps all end there. Beyond that it's just labelled "unexplored and unknown lands." (Except the part where Alaska floats around up in the top left corner.)

As for the potato gun...my nephew had one of those. It was hilarious! Especially the day that he decided to pull a trick on his roommate and held the gun down to the crack under his bedroom door and pulled the trigger. The whole room was filled with potato. Took them all day to clean it up!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...