• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grain price drop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So large crop in Canada huge crop in oz is counter balancing EU China dryness.
    Sort of grinding higher again but almost reluctantly.

Basis has turned bad here last 10/12 days

Comment

What just flipped the markets,,, they were all nicely green 20 mins ago, now RED !

Change in forecast? Something geo-political? Crop tour report?

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
        What just flipped the markets,,, they were all nicely green 20 mins ago, now RED !

Change in forecast? Something geo-political? Crop tour report?
        The big funds play with Trillions $ now… Fundamentals are cannon fodder for a certain amount of time…

If we wrap up an early harvest… with hot US weather forecast… for August 24 we are weeks ahead of last year now… if no rain… crop will finish fast as will harvest.

Pea yields disappointing…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          The big funds play with Trillions $ now… Fundamentals are cannon fodder for a certain amount of time…

If we wrap up an early harvest… with hot US weather forecast… for August 24 we are weeks ahead of last year now… if no rain… crop will finish fast as will harvest.

Pea yields disappointing…

Cheers
          Unbelievable how fast the Canola is turning…

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
            Unbelievable how fast the Canola is turning…

Our CPS wheat

Seeded May 19

Cheers

Comment

Hmmm,
              Now let me get this straight
              The supply chain *** up is driving prices of everything up except for grain ?, strange ??
              Even if it was a huge bumper crop in Canada , which it isn’t , the supply chain has no bearing on grain??
              Especially when every train you see is oil
              Don’t buy this horseshit , fill those bags
              They need this shit everywhere and you cannot grow it for these prices

Comment

It’s the harvest screw job , nothing new 👎

Comment

It’s what happens when big farms got big payments and the grains gotta go to keep the wolves from the door. Farmers do it to themselves by buying shit that costs too much and the boys know they can pick the low hanging fruit at fall time….especially.

Comment

Some areas will run out of bin room. At least that’s what I hear but don’t experience it myself. Wheat yields okay and are what was expected for the fertility. Some guys will have bin busters here I’m sure but lots of average looking wheat. Trying to rub out beardless cwrs with a 9760 Deere which is a challenge.

Comment

Viterra has 2 trains for malt coming.
                      Only 20% full so far..
                      But NO price increase yet?

Comment

Fishing Expedition: Elevators love the guys with no storage. There are old farmers here who never put up new bins, they gotta dump right off combine. By the sounds of it, much of the province is a flop. Even on the maps recently posted here, we have informants (some are processors) who aren’t enthralled with local yields even if they are blue on this map. After last year, it will take a better than average crop across the prairies to fill up the pipeline. MHO safe harvest to all our AgriVille friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                          Only 20% full so far..
                          I don't expect any of their old trix like triggering targets or 2 day specials would do anything as they are a long ways away from expected fall pricing.

There is some pre priced contracts to move.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                            Only 20% full so far..
                            Make ‘em wait and sweat 😓

Comment

Viterra texted me and said Durum special $10.50

I replied "Isn't that special "

I am sure he has had heard that a million times.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                                Some areas will run out of bin room. At least that’s what I hear but don’t experience it myself. Wheat yields okay and are what was expected for the fertility. Some guys will have bin busters here I’m sure but lots of average looking wheat. Trying to rub out beardless cwrs with a 9760 Deere which is a challenge.
                                just get MADD concaves and never look back

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.