• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You re Gonna Eat The Bugs

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Must have room for peach pie?
    Lord no ... lol

Comment

I love red meat, medium rare.
      I don't know about chitin or polysaccharides.
      However. Bugs appear to have incredible feed efficiency. Sooner or later peoplekind is gonna have to figure out how to manufacture protein cost and space effectively.

Comment

. reading the coments made me think of this song !! the liberal fools can eat their magots , but not me or my family
        Last edited by cropgrower; Aug 15, 2022, 21:11.

Comment

Mentally disturbed individuals that would give up good protein in chicken and beef and pork and eat bugs. Wtf is wrong with liberals oh wait the elites will eat steak you can eat bugs peasants.

Comment

the song was Hank Williams , a country boy can survive , dont look like my link works !

Comment

I think most of these posts point out that in our situations we are fortunate to be close to a never ending variety of great tasting food and we choose to eat food you don't have to read the labels.

I was never up to any of the eat the fish bait challenges.

Friend delivered a load of feeder horses to a feeder for the Asian market and got dinner out of it. Said it was good eats.

Comment

I wonder if bugs were on the menu at the WEF convention. I bet not they probably had beef or chicken.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FbYPcxUaIAAOH0o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.7 KB
ID:	773732

Comment

Not surprising in a president choice products

Comment

Anything died red has a good chance of being coloured by these hand-picked cacti bugs. They are killed by heat, dried, crushed into red powder that produces the dye. These bugs are found in Mexico, S.America, Argentina, Peru. Please pass the ketchup, candy, canned cherries. 🤔

Comment

You are a racist if you won't transition to a bug based diet! What next?

Comment

Count me in. After my current stash is gone I am going worms.
                          No more poor GUMMY-BEARS , yes sir now it will go to earthsaving GUMMY-WORMS

Comment

Originally posted by Maxi-Ж View Post
                            Count me in. After my current stash is gone I am going worms.
                            No more poor GUMMY-BEARS , yes sir now it will go to earthsaving GUMMY-WORMS
                            After a nice thunderstorm overnight you could go out and pick a fresh breakfast out of the gutters.

Comment

Gonna eat the red ones last. What’s your favourite colour?

Comment

Sacrilege, my top quality durum wheat blended with filthy crickets.

I guess my own grasshopper blend should be going for a premium.

Click image for larger version

Name:	crir.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	773759
                                Last edited by jazz; Sep 5, 2022, 20:43.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...