• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macdon sickle drive

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macdon sickle drive

Simple quick question. I have a Westward 9250, needs a new wobble box. I see Combine World sells them for a more affordable price than through Westward parts. Has anyone bought and used the one from Combine world?

From past experience buying one for my older MacDon/Premier 2930 with 960 header the combine world ones are the same units from the same factory as you would buy from Westward etc.
    Many items the wreckers/aftermarket guys buy large quantities direct from the manufacturer and get the same pricing as OEM.
    Now with so much stuff being made in china I cannot guarantee that combine world or even westward is selling a quality unit from same plant as your original?? OR a china made one??

Comment

Originally posted by ry0972 View Post
      From past experience buying one for my older MacDon/Premier 2930 with 960 header the combine world ones are the same units from the same factory as you would buy from Westward etc.
      Many items the wreckers/aftermarket guys buy large quantities direct from the manufacturer and get the same pricing as OEM.
      Now with so much stuff being made in china I cannot guarantee that combine world or even westward is selling a quality unit from same plant as your original?? OR a china made one??
      Both are made in Italy.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...