• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump a hoarder?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Trump a hoarder?

Looks like Trump's legal troubles are mounting faster than ever!

Plus he thought taking Top Secret government files was a good idea?

Does he keep all his fast food wrappers too?

What else could the Donald do wrong and still the "hypnotized" fanatics still support him?

"Its a witch hunt" no doubt.

Lets hope he gets a orange onesy before he pardons himself and all the January 6 convicted perpetrators.

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

What else could the Donald do wrong and still the "hypnotized" fanatics still support him?

Lets hope he gets a orange onesy before he pardons himself and all the January 6 convicted perpetrators.
    Let's hope the same happens to our SOB..

Comment

Obama took an estimated 39 million pages of documents to Chicago. Said he was going to make them public. Never did. Why?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220815-071707_CEOca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	773647

Comment

Maybe just a smoke and mirrors game , but behind the scenes ....

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
            Maybe just a smoke and mirrors game , but behind the scenes ....

youtu.be/BITBjv6RJqI
            There pieces of c##p and then there is junior. Cheney is a conservative and T###p is a crook.

Comment

Politics in the Republican party is starting to look like a bananna republic.

Mike Pence had to tell the Trumpers to stop attacking the FBI.

Trump the master crook and con man wants to run again to avoid prosecution.

Comment

Politics in the Republican party is starting to look like a bananna republic.

Mike Pence had to tell the Trumpers to stop attacking the FBI.

Trump the master crook and con man wants to run again to avoid prosecution.
                Lol are you serious???
                Are you completely blind to the liberals and demoncrats
                Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 19, 2022, 05:49.

Comment

Prosecution for what? You have the legal acumen of a lizard. No one is responsible for what other people do in a court of law unless they were hired and paid.

Comment

Do I need to list all the the Jan 6th committee findings along with illegally taking taking classified documents. Not to mention tax evasion cases. But its all a witch hunt? Right?

Not according to Republican Liz Cheney.

Comment

Ousted Republican reflects on Trump, democracy and America: ‘The place has lost its mind’

Rusty Bowers was speaker of Arizona’s house of representatives when he stood up to the former president’s demand that he overturn the election result. He paid the price but has no regrets

"In Bowers’s case, his assailants in the Arizona Republican party wanted to punish him because he had steadfastly refused to do their, and Trump’s, bidding. He had declined to use his power as leader of the house to invoke an “arcane Arizonan law” – whose text has never been found – that would allow the legislature to cast out the will of 3.4 million voters who had handed victory to Joe Biden and switch the outcome unilaterally to Trump.

Bowers has a word for that kind of thinking. “The thought that if you don’t do what we like, then we will just get rid of you and march on and do it ourselves – that to me is fascism.”

He spoke his mind about the phone conversations he had with Trump and his lawyer Rudy Giuliani at the height of the stolen election mayhem in 2020. He spoke about the “clown circus” of Trump loyalists who tried to bully him into subverting the election, and about the “emotional violence” that has been embraced by increasingly powerful sections of the Republican party in Arizona and nationally.

He spoke his mind too about the very real danger facing democracy in America today – to his astonishment, at the hands of his own party.

“The constitution is hanging by a thread,” he told me. “The funny thing is, I always thought it would be the other guys. And it’s my side. That just rips at my heart: that we would be the people who would surrender the constitution in order to win an election. That just blows my mind.”

hen came the first signs of Trump’s refusal to accept defeat in the 2020 election. Bowers himself always expected that the presidential race in Arizona would be close. “We were very much aware that a demographic of women, 18 to 40, college-educated, professional, with small children, were not voting for Donald Trump,” he said.
                      Advertisement

When the results were confirmed, and Biden had won by 10,457 votes, the slimmest margin of any state, Bowers was unsurprised. But such was the brouhaha as armed Trump supporters protested outside counting centers in Maricopa county demanding “audits” that he decided to take a look for himself.

He gathered a group of trusted lawyers and went to investigate the counting process close up. “I saw incredible amounts of protocols that were followed and signed off by volunteers – Democrats, Republicans, independents. Yes, Republicans for crying out loud! And they did it by the book.”

On 22 November 2020, two weeks after Biden had been declared the next president of the United States, Bowers received a call from the White House. Trump and Giuliani were on the line.

After exchanging niceties, they got down to business. Giuliani said they had found 200,000 illegal immigrants and 6,000 dead people who had voted in Arizona. “We need to fix that,” Giuliani told him, cajoling him to call a special committee of the Arizona legislature to look into the supposed fraud.

Trump, you know, he wasn’t angry. He wasn’t threatening. Giuliani, he was the bulldog

Bowers remembers vividly how Trump and Giuliani played good cop and bad cop on that call. “Trump, you know, he wasn’t angry. He wasn’t threatening. He never said to me, ‘I’m going to get you if you don’t do this.’ Giuliani, he was the bulldog.”
                      Advertisement

In return, Bowers was polite but firm. He told the duo that they had to provide hard evidence. “I said, ‘I’m not doing anything like this until you bring me something. Let’s see it. I’m not going to have circus time at the house of representatives.’”

That’s when Trump and Giuliani unveiled their second, even more incendiary, proposal. They had heard that there was an “arcane Arizona law” that would allow the Republican-controlled legislature under Bowers to throw out Biden’s electors and send Trump alternatives to Congress in their place.

It took a moment for the penny to drop. Bowers was being asked to overturn the election through diktat.

“I’m not a professor of constitutional law, but I get the idea. They want me to throw out the vote of my own people,” he recalls thinking. “I said, ‘Oh, wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. So now, you’re asking me to overthrow the vote of the people of Arizona?”
                      Bowers is sworn in before testifying during the fourth hearing by the House January 6 committee in June."

Comment

Do I need to list all the the Jan 6th committee findings along with illegally taking taking classified documents. Not to mention tax evasion cases. But its all a witch hunt? Right?

Not according to Republican Liz Cheney.
                        If Trump actually took classified documents, why are there no charges laid? Because the democrats are delusional now, same as when they chased around the bush to prove that Russians fixed the election when Trump was elected. And Jan 6, how many millions have the dumocrats wasted chasing the “insurrection”that didn’t include Trump.

Comment

I find this so amusing
                          The few years before this Democrats literally cheered on the burning down of many U.S. cities .
                          And they seem to have forgotten the riot at the White House a few years ago …. That was all in the name of justice too .. LOL

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              I find this so amusing
                              The few years before this Democrats literally cheered on the burning down of many U.S. cities .
                              And they seem to have forgotten the riot at the White House a few years ago …. That was all in the name of justice too .. LOL
                              Really and which cities burned down ? Drinking the fox koolaid.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.