• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to find canola crush margin information?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find canola crush margin information?

Farming101 used to post the crush margins occasionally. And I know he also posted the link where he gets them from and I thought I had it saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it today. Does anyone know where to look that up?

And does anyone keep in touch with farming 101? Really miss his input here.

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Farming101 used to post the crush margins occasionally. And I know he also posted the link where he gets them from and I thought I had it saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it today. Does anyone know where to look that up?

And does anyone keep in touch with farming 101? Really miss his input here.
    IT IS HERE

https://www.theice.com/marketdata/reports/2/product/1092/hub/1051/isOption/false/isSpread/false

Comment

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for.
      I've been watching the relative prices of oil and meal versus Canola and assumed that margins had improved quite a lot lately and indeed they have more than doubled in the last month. And both meal and oil appear to be into an uptrend now so that is positive for canola prices going forward.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Aug 12, 2022, 16:54.

Comment

Hot link for future reference. I thought it was in the ice website but I couldn't seem to find it

Comment

Thanks Larry your input to this forum is much appreciated.

Comment

Larry, any thoughts on this year's canola crop size? Or does it really matter, I'm thinking world markets will overwhelm whatever we do or don't produce here.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              Larry, any thoughts on this year's canola crop size? Or does it really matter, I'm thinking world markets will overwhelm whatever we do or don't produce here.
              USDA used 20 MMT today - same as July.

FAS OILSEEDS (google it) has a three page world ****seed report today.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...