• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are back to #1 ….

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are back to #1 ….

Anyone wanna guess why ? Chuck ??

Oh dear..not a great title to have.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

Anyone wanna guess why ? Chuck ??
      I like the Battlefords but that scummy element in NB is bad. It’s said 12 individuals contribute to the majority of the ****ery there. Maybe send Chuck and the other hold on bleeding hearts around there to talk sense into them. Otherwise it’s a nice place with so much potential but a few losers which cause a lot of trouble.

Comment

Absolutely no one will address the real issue… the RCMP and everyone knows… it’s sickening

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          I like the Battlefords but that scummy element in NB is bad. It’s said 12 individuals contribute to the majority of the ****ery there. Maybe send Chuck and the other hold on bleeding hearts around there to talk sense into them. Otherwise it’s a nice place with so much potential but a few losers which cause a lot of trouble.
          It’s 3-4 “local” gangs that are the issue on the major crime
          The “12 individuals” are just local bums that do very little harm actually. That is just a cover story for the press

Comment

Remember that murder where 25 or 30 were in on it. They all took turns beating her to death in a basement in Battleford. Or the guy that got beat in the basement of the theatre and then they buried him in a shallow grave outside of town, only for him to walk back to town. Lloydminster isn’t a lot better. Torture dungeons, missing people, murders, theft, and bums hanging about. However, the police routinely crack down and keep it under control to some degree

Comment

Why aren’t these few tossed into the North Sask in January, maybe they are found maybe not, but to have a city with the worst crime rates held hostage because of a few is insane!

Comment

I’m guessing a few judges need a little learning also, I have a first cousin that’s a judge, I guess we’ll have a chat at what’s going on, it really doesn’t make any sense.

Comment

Should be OK, Trudeau not allowing any handguns into Canada and so the criminals will never be able to get one. (Sarcasm).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...