Test We are back to #1 …. Test

Rural Issues

Tools

We are back to #1 ….

Test
Aug 5, 2022 | 10:12 1

Anyone wanna guess why ? Chuck ?? Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Aug 5, 2022 | 14:47 2 Oh dear..not a great title to have. Reply With Quote
Aug 5, 2022 | 18:18 3
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post

Anyone wanna guess why ? Chuck ??
I like the Battlefords but that scummy element in NB is bad. It’s said 12 individuals contribute to the majority of the ****ery there. Maybe send Chuck and the other hold on bleeding hearts around there to talk sense into them. Otherwise it’s a nice place with so much potential but a few losers which cause a lot of trouble. Reply With Quote
Aug 5, 2022 | 19:14 4 Absolutely no one will address the real issue… the RCMP and everyone knows… it’s sickening Reply With Quote

• Aug 6, 2022 | 08:08 5
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    I like the Battlefords but that scummy element in NB is bad. It’s said 12 individuals contribute to the majority of the ****ery there. Maybe send Chuck and the other hold on bleeding hearts around there to talk sense into them. Otherwise it’s a nice place with so much potential but a few losers which cause a lot of trouble.
    It’s 3-4 “local” gangs that are the issue on the major crime
    The “12 individuals” are just local bums that do very little harm actually. That is just a cover story for the press Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 6, 2022 | 09:29 6 Remember that murder where 25 or 30 were in on it. They all took turns beating her to death in a basement in Battleford. Or the guy that got beat in the basement of the theatre and then they buried him in a shallow grave outside of town, only for him to walk back to town. Lloydminster isn’t a lot better. Torture dungeons, missing people, murders, theft, and bums hanging about. However, the police routinely crack down and keep it under control to some degree Reply With Quote
    Aug 7, 2022 | 19:51 7 Why aren’t these few tossed into the North Sask in January, maybe they are found maybe not, but to have a city with the worst crime rates held hostage because of a few is insane! Reply With Quote
    Aug 7, 2022 | 19:54 8 I’m guessing a few judges need a little learning also, I have a first cousin that’s a judge, I guess we’ll have a chat at what’s going on, it really doesn’t make any sense. Reply With Quote
    Aug 9, 2022 | 06:02 9 Should be OK, Trudeau not allowing any handguns into Canada and so the criminals will never be able to get one. (Sarcasm). Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like