• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pelosi just landed in Tiawan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pelosi just landed in Tiawan

Poking the Chinese… in the eye…why?

The Democrats haven’t screwed everything up enough yet… , full points for additional logs on the 🔥 🔥 fire…

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

Poking the Chinese… in the eye…why?

The Democrats haven’t screwed everything up enough yet… , full points for additional logs on the 🔥 🔥 fire…

Cheers

They desperately need a distraction, Biden refuses to admit they are in a deep recession… so they are pulling out every distraction they can right now

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
        They desperately need a distraction, Biden refuses to admit they are in a deep recession… so they are pulling out every distraction they can right now

A page out of Trumps book… Tweet 🐣 Tweet 🐥

Comment

Just why?????

She belongs in an old folks home.

Nothing like pretending to help when in fact you are being antagonistic!

Next thing our phucking lazy ass leader will do something just as stupid.

Comment

Why are they wearing masks?

Comment

i’ll say it i hope china takes her out.

Comment

Complete PR stunt , there is zero reason for Pelosi to be there . She can hardly string together a coherent sentence anymore.
                Biden no better

Comment

No different than the European tour / photo op Trudeau and his band of clowns did .
                  Complete waste of taxpayer money

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    i’ll say it i hope china takes her out.
                    It better look like an accident.

Comment

China is sabre rattling and it would be to their own detriment to do something too belligerent. That said, the present administration in the USA is the last group who should be making any kind of geopolitical moves. We are coming into a two front war and China could strike while we have these lightweights in power not prepared for much more than retirement home. Kinda the Japanese pearl harbour scenario but it doesn’t really appear to be beneficial to them. It makes more sense for Russia to invade Ukraine than China invade Taiwan. Trump was no dummy when it came to China. So I think this is more a move to deflect from their crappy record at home.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                        Why are they wearing masks?
                        Probably all stand in body doubles! Real ones are too scared to go.

Comment

Also great distraction from Pelosi’s hubby getting a serious DUI and trying to use his privilege card on the police 😂😂

Comment

I might be droning on about the same things but this situation is quite similar to the scenario played out in Wag the Dog. Biden could also be a true story for “Dave”. John Voight would work maybe. As long as we don’t end up living in Damnation Alley or Mad Max we’ll be lucky.

Comment

Another poorly thought out policy by our global retards.

China could destroy Taiwan with out firing a shot. Just blockade all the high quality silica sand imports. Chip industry dies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...