• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Scarier Than PP: New Poll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau Scarier Than PP: New Poll

According to a new Abacus Data poll, Canadians find Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a lot scarier than Conservative leadership frontrunner Pierre Poilievre.

The survey of 2,700 adult Canadians from July 22-27, released Saturday, is bad news for Trudeau and the Liberals, save for the fact the next election is three years away.

Disapproval of the Liberal government, at 51% compared to 34% approval, is at the highest level the pollster has recorded since Trudeau was elected in 2015.

Only 33% of Canadians think the country is headed in the right direction, eight to 10 points lower than last year.

Disapproval of Trudeau is at 51%, compared to 31% approval, his worst numbers since he was elected in 2015.

Trudeau’s net negative approval rating of -20 among Canadians (51% versus 31%), is far higher than Poilievre’s at -7, despite months of pounding by political and media opponents arguing he is unfit to be prime minister, let alone leader of the Conservative Party.

Disapprove does not describe what the 51% think of him.

Mainstream legacy media can't save him anymore.
    His impressions on social media must be off the charts.

I can't believe the LPC will go into the next election with him as leader.

He is such poison no business will let him in the door for fear they appear to be supporters.

Comment

yes must be the most hated creature in Canada right now

Comment

The Turds twitter feed is like 99% hate filled tweets! He or his minions on twitter MUST be depressed!

Comment

In Costa Rica for two weeks vacation now, should help the poor guy deal with it.
          He is likely as out of touch with the electorate as any elected official in history.
          Like Michael Jackson out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            The Turds twitter feed is like 99% hate filled tweets! He or his minions on twitter MUST be depressed!
            Checked his Twitter. Yes the liberal bots can’t keep up to the hate.

Comment

Delivery van vandalized in PEI, (yes little peaceful PEI) after staff posted picture with Trudeau. Owner of business says hate crime. Hmmmg

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 07-40-32 pierre poilievre cartoons - Google Search.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	773598Click image for larger version

Name:	GMAC2854.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	87.1 KB
ID:	773599

Comment

That *** dogs day is done
                  LPC is done

Comment

Unless the pm is a real puppet master, which is doubtful, how long does the liberal brain trust wait before he’s shifted out? Next question when you know he’s damaged goods is it better to let the government fall and another party take the mess only to become so unpopular in one term that the electorate begs your party back or do you let all caution to the wind and grind through the iceberg hoping it’ll break apart? If it looks like the ship is set for full steam someone knows more than we do or Trudeau is truly running the show which is scary.

Comment

more cartoons again from childish CC , must have nothing else to say

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                        more cartoons again from childish CC , must have nothing else to say
                        Him and his twin..only 1 to like his posts..

Comment

Cartoon for CC...the SCUM is all under ground...a great day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	scum.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	773600

Comment

Much as I hate to say it I hope Trudeau and Jag ride it down together. They go too soon the next in power has no chance to fix things. Heads must be spinning in liberal circles right now as to how to proceed. Gosh you’d think there’s still that middle road fiscally prudent group running things. Or are they gone? Even my connected liberal friend smells blood. It’s the 70’s 80’s all over. We are in for a string of minority governments back and forth until things settle down. Conservatives still need to get things together and liberal party is a cult of personality which will be their downfall soon enough and prove difficult to rebuild and rebrand the party like the conservatives are experiencing now.

Far as I’m concerned with the lefties here they have their opinions which I disagree with but I also agree with some of their criticisms when they are relevant and not trollish or partisan. CC says I need to get a sense of humour well sure thing but how nasty can I get? I’m not going there. If you want to look like a nasty lunatic here it doesn’t give any better image of the organizations you support. That goes for all of us.

Comment

The conservatives are doing just fine. The only reason ppl think they are in some kind of mess is the msm telling them that they are in a mess.

CBC needs to go. The media subsidies need to go. The truth needs to be told again, so that people actually have a clue as to what is really happening, not what the alt left wants citizens to think is happening.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.