Test Trudeau Scarier Than PP: New Poll Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Trudeau Scarier Than PP: New Poll

Test
jazz's Avatar Jul 30, 2022 | 21:16 1 According to a new Abacus Data poll, Canadians find Prime Minister Justin Trudeau a lot scarier than Conservative leadership frontrunner Pierre Poilievre.

The survey of 2,700 adult Canadians from July 22-27, released Saturday, is bad news for Trudeau and the Liberals, save for the fact the next election is three years away.

Disapproval of the Liberal government, at 51% compared to 34% approval, is at the highest level the pollster has recorded since Trudeau was elected in 2015.

Only 33% of Canadians think the country is headed in the right direction, eight to 10 points lower than last year.

Disapproval of Trudeau is at 51%, compared to 31% approval, his worst numbers since he was elected in 2015.

Trudeau’s net negative approval rating of -20 among Canadians (51% versus 31%), is far higher than Poilievre’s at -7, despite months of pounding by political and media opponents arguing he is unfit to be prime minister, let alone leader of the Conservative Party. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 31, 2022 | 09:19 2 Disapprove does not describe what the 51% think of him.

Mainstream legacy media can't save him anymore.
    His impressions on social media must be off the charts.

I can't believe the LPC will go into the next election with him as leader.

He is such poison no business will let him in the door for fear they appear to be supporters. Reply With Quote

• Jul 31, 2022 | 09:31 3 yes must be the most hated creature in Canada right now Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• fjlip's Avatar Jul 31, 2022 | 12:00 4 The Turds twitter feed is like 99% hate filled tweets! He or his minions on twitter MUST be depressed! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• blackpowder's Avatar Jul 31, 2022 | 21:22 5 In Costa Rica for two weeks vacation now, should help the poor guy deal with it.
    He is likely as out of touch with the electorate as any elected official in history.
    Like Michael Jackson out of it. Reply With Quote

• Jul 31, 2022 | 23:00 6
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    The Turds twitter feed is like 99% hate filled tweets! He or his minions on twitter MUST be depressed!
    Checked his Twitter. Yes the liberal bots can’t keep up to the hate. Reply With Quote
    Aug 1, 2022 | 06:17 7 Delivery van vandalized in PEI, (yes little peaceful PEI) after staff posted picture with Trudeau. Owner of business says hate crime. Hmmmg Reply With Quote
    Aug 1, 2022 | 06:57 8 Name:  Screenshot 2022-04-30 at 07-40-32 pierre poilievre cartoons - Google Search.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  16.9 KBName:  GMAC2854.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  87.1 KB Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 1, 2022 | 09:52 9 That *** dogs day is done
    LPC is done Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 1, 2022 | 10:15 10 Unless the pm is a real puppet master, which is doubtful, how long does the liberal brain trust wait before he’s shifted out? Next question when you know he’s damaged goods is it better to let the government fall and another party take the mess only to become so unpopular in one term that the electorate begs your party back or do you let all caution to the wind and grind through the iceberg hoping it’ll break apart? If it looks like the ship is set for full steam someone knows more than we do or Trudeau is truly running the show which is scary. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Aug 1, 2022 | 11:18 11 more cartoons again from childish CC , must have nothing else to say Reply With Quote

• Partners's Avatar Aug 1, 2022 | 11:54 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    more cartoons again from childish CC , must have nothing else to say
    Him and his twin..only 1 to like his posts.. Reply With Quote

• fjlip's Avatar Aug 1, 2022 | 12:42 13 Cartoon for CC...the SCUM is all under ground...a great day!

Name:  scum.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  98.4 KB Reply With Quote

• Aug 1, 2022 | 13:29 14 Much as I hate to say it I hope Trudeau and Jag ride it down together. They go too soon the next in power has no chance to fix things. Heads must be spinning in liberal circles right now as to how to proceed. Gosh you’d think there’s still that middle road fiscally prudent group running things. Or are they gone? Even my connected liberal friend smells blood. It’s the 70’s 80’s all over. We are in for a string of minority governments back and forth until things settle down. Conservatives still need to get things together and liberal party is a cult of personality which will be their downfall soon enough and prove difficult to rebuild and rebrand the party like the conservatives are experiencing now.

Far as I’m concerned with the lefties here they have their opinions which I disagree with but I also agree with some of their criticisms when they are relevant and not trollish or partisan. CC says I need to get a sense of humour well sure thing but how nasty can I get? I’m not going there. If you want to look like a nasty lunatic here it doesn’t give any better image of the organizations you support. That goes for all of us. Reply With Quote
    Aug 1, 2022 | 16:37 15 The conservatives are doing just fine. The only reason ppl think they are in some kind of mess is the msm telling them that they are in a mess.

CBC needs to go. The media subsidies need to go. The truth needs to be told again, so that people actually have a clue as to what is really happening, not what the alt left wants citizens to think is happening. Reply With Quote

• Aug 1, 2022 | 17:55 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    The conservatives are doing just fine. The only reason ppl think they are in some kind of mess is the msm telling them that they are in a mess.

CBC needs to go. The media subsidies need to go. The truth needs to be told again, so that people actually have a clue as to what is really happening, not what the alt left wants citizens to think is happening.
    Even center right folks like me can’t disagree. Journalism and media has turned into a big circle jerk. Cut the apron strings on the cbc like the cwb. Criticize Russia for its control of information but it happens here in a more subtle way. Sad when the only journalism critical of the present hegemony is right wing sensationalists like Ezra. If the accepted media of today were true journalists they’d be critical no matter who’s in charge. They’re bought off or just lazy. Reply With Quote
    Aug 1, 2022 | 22:41 17
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    yes must be the most hated creature in Canada right now
    His only relief is leaving the country. I can't imagine it feels good to be universally despised. Reply With Quote
    Aug 2, 2022 | 06:49 18 a view from the other side about PP qualifications

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/opinion/stephen-harper-may-have-picked-the-wrong-horse-again/ar-AA10bvUy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=89bc8f6ceac443 83abbf175b71f6c2e5 Reply With Quote
    Aug 2, 2022 | 06:54 19 after reading the above article, I began wondering exactly what PP had accomplished that so impressed Harper. I sure some of you supporters will be able to tell me. So here is my question:

PP has spent all his adult life (18 years ) as an MP except for a few years when he had a polling business working for government. He amassed $9 plus million dollars in net worth during his government tenure. So surely he must be known for some amazing bills that he introduced and which were passed. Can anyone tell me what his actual legislative accomplishments were during his 18 years as an MP? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 2, 2022 | 07:24 20 Populist Polly has a credibility problem that will dog him right into the next election.

Jean Charest and several of the other leadership candidates criticized him for supporting the border blockades and the Ottawa occupation.

Supporting the trucker convoy that took away the freedom of businesses and exporters to get their goods to market alienated a lot of middle of the road conservatives and business owners . And then barking about freedom makes him look like a dud that makes very poor political decisions.

It was a very dumb political move by an experienced politician to side with a group that is willing to break laws.

Jean Charest said it best ""If you are an elected representative anywhere, and you are given the privilege to make laws and change laws, you can't show support to people who break laws," said Charest. "That's just not an option." "You can't live in a world where laws are like a buffet where you choose what you like and what you don't like," said Charest. "If you want to be leader, if you want to be the Prime Minister, you are making laws and you tell people you have to live by these laws." Reply With Quote
    Aug 2, 2022 | 07:30 21
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Populist Polly has a credibility problem that will dog him right into the next election.

Jean Charest and several of the other leadership candidates criticized him for supporting the border blockades and the Ottawa occupation.

Supporting the trucker convoy that took away the freedom of businesses and exporters to get their goods to market alienated a lot of middle of the road conservatives and business owners . And then barking about freedom makes him look like a dud that makes very poor political decisions.

It was a very dumb political move by an experienced politician to side with a group that is willing to break laws.

Jean Charest said it best ""If you are an elected representative anywhere, and you are given the privilege to make laws and change laws, you can't show support to people who break laws," said Charest. "That's just not an option." "You can't live in a world where laws are like a buffet where you choose what you like and what you don't like," said Charest. "If you want to be leader, if you want to be the Prime Minister, you are making laws and you tell people you have to live by these laws."
    Charest should just stay being a libtard Reply With Quote

• Aug 2, 2022 | 07:33 22
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Charest should just stay being a libtard
    And Doug Ford who called the antivaxer protesters yahoos? LOL He must be a liberal too! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Aug 2, 2022 | 09:56 23 My guess is that PP will end up with 10x the votes of Singh a Trudeau song . Just a guess , probably low , that’s even if Singh gets in again lol Reply With Quote

• Aug 2, 2022 | 14:09 24
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    after reading the above article, I began wondering exactly what PP had accomplished that so impressed Harper. I sure some of you supporters will be able to tell me. So here is my question:

PP has spent all his adult life (18 years ) as an MP except for a few years when he had a polling business working for government. He amassed $9 plus million dollars in net worth during his government tenure. So surely he must be known for some amazing bills that he introduced and which were passed. Can anyone tell me what his actual legislative accomplishments were during his 18 years as an MP?
    Career politician sure. Can’t be any worse than the career politician trust fund baby we have in now. Charest was more than capable for job of PM 20 years ago but do you want another Biden type? Even so I hope he lets his name stand in the next federal election for a seat. He’d still be an asset to the party in some degree as long as skeletons don’t appear. Reply With Quote
    Aug 2, 2022 | 14:14 25 Charest - Blah-Blah-Blah, adios! Reply With Quote

• Aug 4, 2022 | 06:12 26 We need to get rid of Jughead and Justin , period. Freeland is a dangerous person also. This country cannot have hopeless morons in a high government positions , but that fate lies in who votes for them. I really do feel that this country is beyond saving thanks to trudeau and his cabinet of hopeless idiots , but Ontario always decides who we are supposed to put up with , and I am soooo tired of that ugly arrangement it makes me sick .

Nobody is minding the store in Ottawa , and nobody gets punished for it. Reply With Quote

• Aug 4, 2022 | 06:47 27 There is only one solution for western Canada unfortunately Reply With Quote

• Aug 4, 2022 | 09:48 28
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Populist Polly has a credibility problem that will dog him right into the next election.

Jean Charest said it best ""If you are an elected representative anywhere, and you are given the privilege to make laws and change laws, you can't show support to people who break laws," said Charest. "That's just not an option." "You can't live in a world where laws are like a buffet where you choose what you like and what you don't like," said Charest. "If you want to be leader, if you want to be the Prime Minister, you are making laws and you tell people you have to live by these laws."
    and yet you marched with BLM rioters ????? Reply With Quote

• Aug 4, 2022 | 10:31 29 I think criticism of Polivierre talking to truckers or mentioning bitcoin will be moot points compared to the incompetence, largesse, and general malaise which seems to become increasingly apparent to the population at large. Agree or disagree of the trajectory at which our current government has put us on that is normal. However, outside of Trudeau or his minions floating around saying dumb things and promising money, actual work in Ottawa is not getting done ie sitting in parliament. It gives the feel of a campaign instead. A campaign to placate the people so they don’t revolt. Reply With Quote

• Aug 4, 2022 | 18:47 30 Costa Rica is the only place to go if you can’t walk the streets in your own country and much of the civilized world. Reply With Quote