• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau Scarier Than PP: New Poll

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    The conservatives are doing just fine. The only reason ppl think they are in some kind of mess is the msm telling them that they are in a mess.

CBC needs to go. The media subsidies need to go. The truth needs to be told again, so that people actually have a clue as to what is really happening, not what the alt left wants citizens to think is happening.
    Even center right folks like me can’t disagree. Journalism and media has turned into a big circle jerk. Cut the apron strings on the cbc like the cwb. Criticize Russia for its control of information but it happens here in a more subtle way. Sad when the only journalism critical of the present hegemony is right wing sensationalists like Ezra. If the accepted media of today were true journalists they’d be critical no matter who’s in charge. They’re bought off or just lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
      yes must be the most hated creature in Canada right now
      His only relief is leaving the country. I can't imagine it feels good to be universally despised.

Comment

a view from the other side about PP qualifications

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/opinion/stephen-harper-may-have-picked-the-wrong-horse-again/ar-AA10bvUy?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=89bc8f6ceac443 83abbf175b71f6c2e5

Comment

after reading the above article, I began wondering exactly what PP had accomplished that so impressed Harper. I sure some of you supporters will be able to tell me. So here is my question:

PP has spent all his adult life (18 years ) as an MP except for a few years when he had a polling business working for government. He amassed $9 plus million dollars in net worth during his government tenure. So surely he must be known for some amazing bills that he introduced and which were passed. Can anyone tell me what his actual legislative accomplishments were during his 18 years as an MP?

Comment

Populist Polly has a credibility problem that will dog him right into the next election.

Jean Charest and several of the other leadership candidates criticized him for supporting the border blockades and the Ottawa occupation.

Supporting the trucker convoy that took away the freedom of businesses and exporters to get their goods to market alienated a lot of middle of the road conservatives and business owners . And then barking about freedom makes him look like a dud that makes very poor political decisions.

It was a very dumb political move by an experienced politician to side with a group that is willing to break laws.

Jean Charest said it best ""If you are an elected representative anywhere, and you are given the privilege to make laws and change laws, you can't show support to people who break laws," said Charest. "That's just not an option." "You can't live in a world where laws are like a buffet where you choose what you like and what you don't like," said Charest. "If you want to be leader, if you want to be the Prime Minister, you are making laws and you tell people you have to live by these laws."

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Populist Polly has a credibility problem that will dog him right into the next election.

Jean Charest and several of the other leadership candidates criticized him for supporting the border blockades and the Ottawa occupation.

Supporting the trucker convoy that took away the freedom of businesses and exporters to get their goods to market alienated a lot of middle of the road conservatives and business owners . And then barking about freedom makes him look like a dud that makes very poor political decisions.

It was a very dumb political move by an experienced politician to side with a group that is willing to break laws.

Jean Charest said it best ""If you are an elected representative anywhere, and you are given the privilege to make laws and change laws, you can't show support to people who break laws," said Charest. "That's just not an option." "You can't live in a world where laws are like a buffet where you choose what you like and what you don't like," said Charest. "If you want to be leader, if you want to be the Prime Minister, you are making laws and you tell people you have to live by these laws."
              Charest should just stay being a libtard

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                Charest should just stay being a libtard
                And Doug Ford who called the antivaxer protesters yahoos? LOL He must be a liberal too!

Comment

My guess is that PP will end up with 10x the votes of Singh a Trudeau song . Just a guess , probably low , that’s even if Singh gets in again lol

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                    after reading the above article, I began wondering exactly what PP had accomplished that so impressed Harper. I sure some of you supporters will be able to tell me. So here is my question:

PP has spent all his adult life (18 years ) as an MP except for a few years when he had a polling business working for government. He amassed $9 plus million dollars in net worth during his government tenure. So surely he must be known for some amazing bills that he introduced and which were passed. Can anyone tell me what his actual legislative accomplishments were during his 18 years as an MP?
                    Career politician sure. Can’t be any worse than the career politician trust fund baby we have in now. Charest was more than capable for job of PM 20 years ago but do you want another Biden type? Even so I hope he lets his name stand in the next federal election for a seat. He’d still be an asset to the party in some degree as long as skeletons don’t appear.

Comment

Charest - Blah-Blah-Blah, adios!

Comment

We need to get rid of Jughead and Justin , period. Freeland is a dangerous person also. This country cannot have hopeless morons in a high government positions , but that fate lies in who votes for them. I really do feel that this country is beyond saving thanks to trudeau and his cabinet of hopeless idiots , but Ontario always decides who we are supposed to put up with , and I am soooo tired of that ugly arrangement it makes me sick .

Nobody is minding the store in Ottawa , and nobody gets punished for it.

Comment

There is only one solution for western Canada unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

and yet you marched with BLM rioters ?????

Comment

I think criticism of Polivierre talking to truckers or mentioning bitcoin will be moot points compared to the incompetence, largesse, and general malaise which seems to become increasingly apparent to the population at large. Agree or disagree of the trajectory at which our current government has put us on that is normal. However, outside of Trudeau or his minions floating around saying dumb things and promising money, actual work in Ottawa is not getting done ie sitting in parliament. It gives the feel of a campaign instead. A campaign to placate the people so they don’t revolt.

Comment

Costa Rica is the only place to go if you can’t walk the streets in your own country and much of the civilized world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.