• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling to idiots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling to idiots

So I have a 6 foot 3pth sickle mower ex County unit basically never used, put it on Kijiji. Asking 300 for it, got 2 replies 1 300 miles away 1 400 both wanting it delivered. Is the whole world on Justin's smoke?

Originally posted by makar View Post
    So I have a 6 foot 3pth sickle mower ex County unit basically never used, put it on Kijiji. Asking 300 for it, got 2 replies 1 300 miles away 1 400 both wanting it delivered. Is the whole world on Justin's smoke?
    Easy, $1.50 per km. e-transfer payment before delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin View Post
      Easy, $1.50 per km. e-transfer payment before delivery.
      Trucking buddy did some hauling for me in June. Rate was $7 per loaded km taxes in with a pilot truck. Equipment loaded on a trailer. His rate was nearly $1500 cheaper than the other quote I got on a 414 km haul. Maybe knock a dollar off if you don’t need a pilot. Don’t do it for any less.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post
        Trucking buddy did some hauling for me in June. Rate was $7 per loaded km taxes in with a pilot truck. Equipment loaded on a trailer. His rate was nearly $1500 cheaper than the other quote I got on a 414 km haul. Maybe knock a dollar off if you don’t need a pilot. Don’t do it for any less.
        Ouch I was 4$ this spring for a big high clearance sprayer no pilot

Comment

Free Combine & Tractor (Cummins Centry, Cummins Celect & Celect Plus) ECM Testing at www.ECMking.com or (409)927-1800

Comment

Kijiji

Anytime you post anything on kijiji you have to go into it realizing you are going to get idiots making ridiculous offers. If they are asking you to deliver it that means it’s probably a high demand item. Especially if it’s only been listed for a day or to, just wait it out. Someone closer will probably end up messaging you. I would never sell anything on there after one day, means you probably have it underpriced. Even if you have a price listed you don’t have to sell it at that price, the item is still yours.

Comment

I could write a book on the idiots of Kijiji. I don’t post anything there and prefer Facebook marketplace. At least there’s a Facebook profile for interested parties.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.