Test FCC Test

Commodity Marketing

Tools

FCC

Test
Jul 27, 2022 | 08:39 1 Does FCC , who happens to advertise on this site, monitor opinions expressed here.

Do they have access through the emergency act to get identities of those posting here????

Big questions . Maybe not the right forum here but it deserves some attention.

I have opinions on different issues, sometimes just to stir the pot and keep a discussion going on.

I enjoy the back and forth of civilized discussions to get a perspective of all sides to understand a topic.

Many times there are things I hadn't thought of.

Does that mean I should be flagged???? Reply With Quote
Jul 27, 2022 | 08:49 2 FCC still gives loans? Coulda fooled me…. Reply With Quote
Jul 27, 2022 | 08:55 3 Blacklocks and Gormley just talking about this FCC bs. FCC actually compiled a Blacklist of Farmers they deal with, who were making comments in favor of the Freedom Convoy or were making donations to the freedom cause.

Image, having a meeting with a FCC rep, and not knowing they are fishing around to find out your thoughts about the Truckers Yellow Vest or the Freedom Convoy rallies!

If you express a negativity towards Trudeau about any of his other policies, do they record that too??? Reply With Quote

• Jul 27, 2022 | 10:14 4 makes me sick what is happening in this country , and i dont see much point in growing the farm the way things are going, so i wont be needing their services , thankfully no loans now Reply With Quote

• Jul 27, 2022 | 11:45 5 They have to put up with what the old crusty guys say for now cuss they're the one's backing the young pups Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2022 | 15:33 6 Gosh if they’re blacklisting guys for their views they must have enough koolaid drinkers they do business with then. No matter how kooky guys get on here it doesn’t justify a crown corp spying. This is espionage both corporate and government if this is true. I’ve had a good relationship with fcc but like previously stated the state our country is in my plans for expansion are clouded by exit strategy and maintaining what I have. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 27, 2022 | 15:54 7 Sadly I think we overestimate how much anyone cares about these things. We are a tiny minority.

Right after the government announced they would seize bank accounts and that the banks did not need to be ordered by the government or law enforcement they only needed suspicion the account was tied to the freedom convey in order to seize.

I expressed outrage to several random people in my life of various political beliefs, but probably skewing a bit left, but no hardcore woke communists, and in most instances they simply did not believe it. It was black and white but they had their heads so far in the sand that they refused to believe the blatantly obvious. I heard again and again “they wouldn’t do that” They can’t do that.” etc. When I pushed and shared links of the governments own words, declarations I would be met with “Well don’t do anything illegal and this won’t happen to you.”

Do you really think it is a stretch that this same government and these same people would not support a 100% ban on Nitrogen if told it would reduce carbon emissions by X percent. They would then deny the ensuring food shortages were related. North America is finished I am afraid. Enjoy your families and the little things because we are in for a long painful slow descent into pure madness. Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2022 | 16:30 8

It's real... just confirmed it with my fcc rep Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jul 27, 2022 | 16:47 9 I think anyone that deals with fcc needs to be making some phone calls right now. Start pulling business this is absolutely ridiculous. Complete over reach, they have 0 business involving themselves in their clients political interests. Let alone blacklisting them for their beliefs. I bet the same email wasn’t sent for the BLM supporters that literally tried to burn down a nation. Reply With Quote

• Jul 27, 2022 | 16:53 10
    Quote Originally Posted by lexion760tt View Post
    i think anyone that deals with fcc needs to be making some phone calls right now. Start pulling business this is absolutely ridiculous. Complete over reach, they have 0 business involving themselves in their clients political interests. Let alone blacklisting them for their beliefs. I bet the same email wasn’t sent for the blm supporters that literally tried to burn down a nation.
    yep! 100% Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2022 | 21:08 11 not now , but right f u c k en now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply With Quote
    Jul 27, 2022 | 23:21 12 Thankfully no loans with FCC, but this just turns my stomach in knots. Trying to get fertilizer pricing right now, don't like how this could possibly end.

Stories from Rebel news in this tag.

https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/farmer_rebellion

Sign the Rebel News petition at:

Firefarmcredit.com

and donate to support the fight.
    Last edited by Stormin; Jul 27, 2022 at 23:44.
  • 2 Likes

• Jul 28, 2022 | 08:23 13 FCC is not the only financial institution doing this, nor is this new. All financial institutions including banks and CUs have always had to report all suspicious transactions or any transactions which could possibly be related to a crime or terrorism and to freeze those accounts without even requiring a court order. In February this mandate was extended to any transactions related to blockades or protests. FCC is protecting its own butt given the new reporting requirements. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 28, 2022 | 08:31 14
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    FCC is not the only financial institution doing this, nor is this new. All financial institutions including banks and CUs have always had to report all suspicious transactions or any transactions which could possibly be related to a crime or terrorism and to freeze those accounts without even requiring a court order. In February this mandate was extended to any transactions related to blockades or protests. FCC is protecting its own butt given the new reporting requirements.

So farm customers are criminals and terrorists?

What if they own a gun?
    Call the police to have them arrested?

Does covering your butt Trump common sense now?
    Last edited by shtferbrains; Jul 28, 2022 at 08:35.

• Jul 28, 2022 | 08:32 15
    FCC is not the only financial institution doing this, nor is this new. All financial institutions including banks and CUs have always had to report all suspicious transactions or any transactions which could possibly be related to a crime or terrorism and to freeze those accounts without even requiring a court order. In February this mandate was extended to any transactions related to blockades or protests. FCC is protecting its own butt given the new reporting requirements.
    unbelievable ????? Reply With Quote

• Jul 28, 2022 | 08:54 16
    so you think sombody that drives down the road with a canadain flag on their truck shud be put on a terriost watch list ? they asked their employes to report anybody that they seen supporting convoy , it had notting whatsoever to do with transactions , you dont even deserve to call yourself a canadain Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• Jul 28, 2022 | 09:52 17 I never said farmers were terrorists or criminals, I said that every financial institution has always had to report anyone who they had reason to believe were funding illegal actiivities.

The Feb emergency act expanded the mandate to monitoring anyone participating or supporting blockades and protests. There were farmers who were doing so, and some had their accounts frozen, and not just at FCC. Financial institutions are still unsure of the new reporting rules so are proceeding with caution and want to know if a customer may pose issues for them in the future so those casual conversations with your banker can open you up to further scrutiny.

I never said I agreed with this oversight, but it is a fact at not only FCC but all financial institutions now. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 28, 2022 | 10:13 18 it was not an oversight , the workers were instructed to spy on their clients that to me is the discusting part , transactions are a diferent story alltogether Reply With Quote
    Jul 28, 2022 | 10:50 19
    I never said farmers were terrorists or criminals, I said that every financial institution has always had to report anyone who they had reason to believe were funding illegal actiivities.

The Feb emergency act expanded the mandate to monitoring anyone participating or supporting blockades and protests. There were farmers who were doing so, and some had their accounts frozen, and not just at FCC. Financial institutions are still unsure of the new reporting rules so are proceeding with caution and want to know if a customer may pose issues for them in the future so those casual conversations with your banker can open you up to further scrutiny.

I never said I agreed with this oversight, but it is a fact at not only FCC but all financial institutions now.
    just remember , Anne Frank was breaking the law with the govt of the day .
    just because this communist says it is law doesn't mean it is right
    history will make a fool of you Reply With Quote

• Jul 29, 2022 | 08:05 20 Has one farm group came out and denounced this????

Because it isn't really about the trucker convoy , its about your behaviour , your thoughts, your opinion that FCC has been told to monitor on behalf of the government.

If no one sees a problem with this, then what happens when the government doesn't't like the board room people's opinion?

Seen that last year when APAS questioned the provincial government about the deficit and what was Harpauer's response? Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2022 | 08:26 21 i know sombody that aplied for gov funding for a kids Bible camp , on aplication form it asked did they support abortion , sickening beyond words what has happened in this country Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 29, 2022 | 08:29 22
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    Has one farm group came out and denounced this????

Because it isn't really about the trucker convoy , its about your behaviour , your thoughts, your opinion that FCC has been told to monitor on behalf of the government.

If no one sees a problem with this, then what happens when the government doesn't't like the board room people's opinion?

Seen that last year when APAS questioned the provincial government about the deficit and what was Harpauer's response?
    Bucket, do you have any proof to your claim that the FCC was "monitoring on behalf of government"? What makes you think FCC was forwarding information about clients to anyone outside FCC? The Customer Diligence Centre is an internal FCC department, not a separate government agency. And it is important to note that the portion of email which was copied above was sent on Feb 23, when the Emergencies Act was still in place and all financial institutions were required to freeze accounts of participants. Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2022 | 09:10 23 Turning FCC civil servants into witch hunters:

https://omny.fm/shows/newstalk1010/f...jG7iQa9DDpMAv4
    Last edited by littledoggie; Jul 29, 2022 at 10:09. Reason: clarification
    Jul 29, 2022 | 09:15 24
    Bucket, do you have any proof to your claim that the FCC was "monitoring on behalf of government"? What makes you think FCC was forwarding information about clients to anyone outside FCC? The Customer Diligence Centre is an internal FCC department, not a separate government agency. And it is important to note that the portion of email which was copied above was sent on Feb 23, when the Emergencies Act was still in place and all financial institutions were required to freeze accounts of participants.
    The evidence is in the email posted above. Why defend their actions?

Maybe one day a different government might not like your opinion, maybe your opinion about protesting pipelines ( as an example only ) might not fit the government's narrative.

Would you like to be blacklisted in your dealings with any of your financial institutions?

Its not about the trucker convoy, its about monitoring your opinion.

On any topic. Reply With Quote

• Jul 29, 2022 | 09:46 25
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    The evidence is in the email posted above. Why defend their actions?

Maybe one day a different government might not like your opinion, maybe your opinion about protesting pipelines ( as an example only ) might not fit the government's narrative.

Would you like to be blacklisted in your dealings with any of your financial institutions?

Its not about the trucker convoy, its about monitoring your opinion.

On any topic.
    What evidence is there in the email? It asks they report to the CDC which is an internal FCC department.

And not defending what FCC did, only pointing out it is what every financial instituition had to do under the emergency Act and which to a degree every institution has always done and continues to do. So why single out a financial institution dedicated to agriculture for your complaint instead of the entire banking system including CUs
    Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 29, 2022 at 09:58.
    Jul 29, 2022 | 10:07 26 And keep in mind, that in the end, the courts ruled that the protests were legal.

Don't just boycott fcc, boycott any federal institutions whenever possible. If for no other reason than when we separate, they will cease to be functional here anyways. Reply With Quote

• Jul 29, 2022 | 10:29 27 Did the CUs ask their workers to spy on people ? Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2022 | 10:38 28
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    Did the CUs ask their workers to spy on people ?
    I had a long conversation with commercial lending officer at our credit union during the height of the bank account seizures. They had almost no information about it at all. They weren't even sure if the rules applied to them at that point. There was no internal communication Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jul 29, 2022 | 10:57 29 i seen scotiabank apologized for freezing bank accounts , wonder what will FCC do ? i see they have been buzy deleteing comments on their FB page Reply With Quote
    Jul 29, 2022 | 13:50 30
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    i seen scotiabank apologized for freezing bank accounts , wonder what will FCC do ? i see they have been buzy deleteing comments on their FB page
    Do you have any screen shots? or link to a site that preserved screen shots?
    Would be great to review. Reply With Quote