• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APAS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APAS

Who is Ian Boxall speaking for when he states farmers will comply to reducing fertilizer use?

Who does APAS speak for on any given day?

Federal minister says she spoke to provinces and farmers, provincial ag minister and APAS says that's not the case.

it seems someone is being disingenuous.
    Last edited by bucket; Jul 26, 2022, 15:13.

Comment

I thought CTV quoted him saying farmers would comply, someone is lieing

Comment

We need people with balls in these positions, not patsies. WTH, how can we not find tigers instead of limp noodles?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          We need people with balls in these positions, not patsies. WTH, how can we not find tigers instead of limp noodles?
          We are stuck with those that put their name forward to be acclaimed after being recruited because they are cheerleading the current set of incompetents.

Some guys don't want to clean up other's shit. Because they will be worn out when they get it cleaned up and then the cycle begins again with weak farm reps.

It's no different than how we end up with Trudeau. We essentially have Trudeau-like people as farm reps.

Prove me wrong?
          Last edited by bucket; Jul 27, 2022, 07:07.

Comment

We are in big trouble as farmers with the current set of farm reps.

They are very "me" orientated and are only there to benefit themselves.

They don't care about farmers as a whole industry only what meeting might put them at an advantage.

The dumbphuckled farmer.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.