• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's No Secret any longer, Agriculture being targeted for destruction!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's No Secret any longer, Agriculture being targeted for destruction!

As a grain farmer, for 4 decades, I never realized food comes from store shelves,,, magically.
    I don't know what has happened to the millions of bushels our farm has produced over four generations,,, maybe it was just dumped into the ocean for fish food???

Watch the twitter video to understand where the left and liberal thinking academics are at.

Do they not understand the consequences of their policy direction,,, like hundreds of millions, perhaps billions will die of starvation,,, or are they hoping the populous of the world won't understand that these policies will mean their very death???

I think there will soon be one hellava whipsaw against the leftist crazies, if not, global society will be back to a Prince and Pauper rulership in a matter of 20 years.

Related story, Canadian federal gov't;

'The Trudeau government has apparently moved on from their attack on the oil and gas industry and set their sights on Saskatchewan farmers.'
    Last edited by beaverdam; Jul 26, 2022, 09:58.

you are the carbon they want to reduce.

Comment

Classic Hegelian Dialectic: STEP 1 destroy AG in the name of 'climate change' STEP 2 this creates a Holodomor in which millions starve STEP 3 Gov't blames farmers and populace demands a solution. STEP 4 Gov't implements stakeholder capatalism in which property rights are abolished and control of farmland is centralized. Rural folks are forced to relocate to cities under 24hr digital surveillance. Agenda 2030 and technocracy complete.
      Last edited by biglentil; Jul 26, 2022, 10:37.

Comment

BD I say bring on the famine. I am all down for it. Only way to focus minds but bu then it will be too late.

My family survives no matter what. I control the food. Not Trudeau. I put one harvest into storage and my family eats for decades.

Comment

Until taken by force
          Good luck with that.

Comment

What I ponder is at what point do govts and the people who elect them wake up?
            When will the 1/3 of the planets pop who are setting themselves up for decline realize what the other 2/3 are really doing or really want?
            Maybe those 2/3 don't have Twitter accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              BD I say bring on the famine. I am all down for it. Only way to focus minds but bu then it will be too late.

My family survives no matter what. I control the food. Not Trudeau. I put one harvest into storage and my family eats for decades.
              If they're gonna play hardball,,, the military will come to your farm and confiscate the grain, maybe leave you what the grain vac misses. If you resist, you and your family may become food for the ravens. That's how it has been done in the past, in Europe.

Comment

dream on
                you don't have enough ammo my friend

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  dream on
                  You will die for what you have, only way is have a full security force and pretty soon the security force realize they don’t need jazz.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    dream on
                    Canadas military couldn’t confiscate sweet FA.

And I am sure our premier would declare separation before that happened.

Comment

Canada’s military can’t decide what bathroom to use let alone fight a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexion760tt View Post
                        My BTO neighbor has more iron than our armed forces.

If the grain is in your home quarter they are going to have to first change the dominion act to get lawful access to it.

And i would torch it before a bushel was confiscated.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexion760tt View Post
                          the 1991 invasion of the gulf just proves what the militarys are capable off when they truly WANT to win a conflict. Simply Remarkable the skill in which it was orchestrated when oil sold not under the usd was threatened.

Everyother war is dragged on for one simple reason ....the private central banks will continue to keep us enslaved through DEBT and credit.

don't misjudge the shadow goverments potential and ability when they want something... YOUR LAND
                          Last edited by helmach; Jul 26, 2022, 21:51.

Comment

Or…. Parliament Hill in February 2022… Freedom comes at a cost… the reinforcements came from where!????

We have absolutely no property rights in Canada or Alberta. Any person who thinks we do… simply does not understand what the Government of Canada can do… to ‘maintain Peace, Order, and “Good” Government’. Historical research shows that they can get away with any action that they deem necessary. Tamara Lich be a good indication of the power of the Prime Minister.

Apparently they released her!!!

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Canadas military couldn’t confiscate sweet FA.

And I am sure our premier would declare separation before that happened.
                              I’m talking about your urban/city neighbors

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...