Test Pictures …. Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Pictures ….

Test
Aug 10, 2022 | 20:39 61 I did the google pic thing and it comes up as ABBEY ROAD FARM, it’s a bed and breakfast in Oregon. Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Aug 11, 2022 | 09:38 62 More clouds
Reply With Quote

  • Aug 11, 2022 | 14:00 63 This ones a jigsaw puzzle. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 21, 2022 | 06:10 64 First wheat swaths for us this year ..


    Nice to move with no traffic ..
    Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Aug 21, 2022 | 16:17 65 Name:  IMG_0296.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  87.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0297.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  89.0 KB Reply With Quote
    Aug 22, 2022 | 06:30 66 Sunrise getting later quickly…
    Reply With Quote
    Aug 25, 2022 | 07:12 67 Reply With Quote
    Aug 27, 2022 | 18:55 68 Reply With Quote
    Aug 27, 2022 | 19:04 69 Reply With Quote
    Aug 27, 2022 | 23:26 70 Name:  CAB4B15E-6CB1-4B5D-BA99-91921BDC4F14.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  15.6 KB
    Fukin peas Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 27, 2022 | 23:30 71 Name:  AF876E4E-E282-4189-8BBC-25A41D4537BF.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  9.9 KB
    Anyone looking for s truck scale this system is amazing
    5 minute install
    About $300 per axle group
    Blue ink Tech Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Aug 28, 2022 | 14:20 72
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Name:  CAB4B15E-6CB1-4B5D-BA99-91921BDC4F14.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  15.6 KB
    Fukin peas
    Better wash that machine.. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Aug 30, 2022 | 22:10 73 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Aug 31, 2022 | 06:14 74 Name:  24042977-AF9C-4DCB-8CCE-19D5FFA5DD18.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  20.1 KB
    Peas stood 3 ft high
    Barley 1” high
    What a bitch Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • blackpowder's Avatar Aug 31, 2022 | 11:20 75
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Name:  AF876E4E-E282-4189-8BBC-25A41D4537BF.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  9.9 KB
    Anyone looking for s truck scale this system is amazing
    5 minute install
    About $300 per axle group
    Blue ink Tech
    How accurate?
    I had given up on truck air scales. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Sep 3, 2022 | 07:53 76
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Name:  24042977-AF9C-4DCB-8CCE-19D5FFA5DD18.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  20.1 KB
    Peas stood 3 ft high
    Barley 1” high
    What a bitch
    Same here, think straw rotted standing, crazy amount of heads on ground.

    Wind, hail rain...barley can't take it. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Sep 3, 2022 | 20:35 77 Name:  kidsf.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  95.8 KB Reply With Quote

  • Sep 3, 2022 | 22:34 78
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    How accurate?
    I had given up on truck air scales.
    absolutely amazing , 5 min install and cheap Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Sep 4, 2022 | 20:59 79 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Partners's Avatar Sep 4, 2022 | 21:33 80 Reply With Quote

  • Sep 4, 2022 | 22:28 81 Sure better stubble than last year! Reply With Quote
    Sep 4, 2022 | 22:29 82
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Name:  kidsf.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  95.8 KB
    Awesome kids 👍👍 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Partners's Avatar Sep 6, 2022 | 19:29 83

    6:20 sun rise Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 6, 2022 | 19:33 84 It is fall and the days are getting short.

    The Temps make it seem like no worries. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 7, 2022 | 05:57 85
    Quote Originally Posted by shtferbrains View Post
    It is fall and the days are getting short.

    The Temps make it seem like no worries.
    Wait till Saturday morning, ole Jack May make a lite appearance Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 9, 2022 | 19:44 86

    Coolin off , nw wind for 2 days , full moon 🌕 tomorrow Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 10, 2022 | 07:02 87

    Just a touch this morning Reply With Quote
    Sep 10, 2022 | 18:59 88 Smoke in air today ..


    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 10, 2022 | 21:27 89 1pm today, smoke very thick, from fire at Hudson’s Hope.
    Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Sep 12, 2022 | 16:21 90 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like