• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos Next

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whos Next

WEF clowns falling like dominoes. Italian PM resigns today.

Lets hope Biden and Trudeau are on deck.

I think the liberals need to beaten in an election with Trudeau a leader. I worry that if he was replaced before that, the woke mob would resurgent at the polling stations. Trudeau is a very stinking alnbatross right now. I think he has run his course, and a fresh face would rejuvenate the left.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
      I think the liberals need to beaten in an election with Trudeau a leader. I worry that if he was replaced before that, the woke mob would resurgent at the polling stations. Trudeau is a very stinking alnbatross right now. I think he has run his course, and a fresh face would rejuvenate the left.
      That be just lipstick on a pig, goat, ram, surely intelligent voters could discern?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        That be just lipstick on a pig, goat, ram, surely intelligent voters could discern?
        Problem is 60 plus % of voters are not at all discerning! Conservative =bad. $16 dollar orange juice, ordered by an Asian, female cabinet minister is the sign of hell freezing up.

Those are the types we are up against. The Harper bad types. Ask them what he did so bad? Crickets.

Comment

Here is another former Prime Minister who is a member of the World Economic Forum. The evil puppeteers who are pulling all the strings. Which includes Steve the man many of you supported and voted for! LOL
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Harper_Switzerland2.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	26.3 KB
ID:	773536

Comment

This doesn't look good!

Name:	BillGatesStephenHarper.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	773538

Comment

Oh shit! Look who is hangin with Gates. We are in big trouble now. Better stop him now while you can otherwise its going to be too late!

Name:	Polly with Gates.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	773539

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Oh shit! Look who is hangin with Gates. We are in big trouble now. Better stop him now while you can otherwise its going to be too late!
                [ATTACH]10752[/ATTACH]
                Unlike you some people wake up. "I have made it clear that my ministers in my government will be banned from participating in the World Economic Forum when I'm in government," said Poilievre.

Have to wonder if Putin turned on his handlers. Like our PM and Freeland he was also a graduate of the WEF's Young Global Leaders.
                Last edited by biglentil; Jul 15, 2022, 08:08.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.