Test Snap election Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Snap election

Test
blackpowder's Avatar Jul 20, 2022 | 07:29 31 And there folks is the last globalist standing. Reply With Quote

  • Jul 20, 2022 | 12:02 32 Wow I wish we had leaders like this in Canada
    My hats off to Kristi Noem

    https://mobile.twitter.com/kristinoem/status/1542148626616664070 Reply With Quote

  • Jul 20, 2022 | 13:40 33
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Wow I wish we had leaders like this in Canada
    My hats off to Kristi Noem

    https://mobile.twitter.com/kristinoem/status/1542148626616664070
    Isn’t that awesome? She’s a great lady. And look what happens when you put a decent person in place to govern. Reply With Quote

  • Jul 20, 2022 | 14:53 34 Kristi Noem stood up and refused to give in to shutting down South Dakota. She was 100% right in what she did and results show Reply With Quote

  • fjlip's Avatar Jul 20, 2022 | 19:35 35 OR Desantis, never shut Florida down, or schools... Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • jazz's Avatar Jul 21, 2022 | 18:24 36 Neutering the NDP one riding at a time with our tax dollars.

    Name:  hal.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  80.4 KB
    Name:  hali.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  54.7 KB.
    Last edited by jazz; Jul 21, 2022 at 18:28.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 08:20 37
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Wow I wish we had leaders like this in Canada
    My hats off to Kristi Noem

    https://mobile.twitter.com/kristinoem/status/1542148626616664070
    Following the overturning of Roe v. Wade, Noem said that she "can't even imagine" changing the law to allow victims suffering R APE to obtain an abortion in South Dakota.[101] Noem called the predicament of the 10-year-old Ohio child who was pregnant, and needed to be taken to Indiana, "horrific," though she added that no exceptions existed locally to the ban on terminations, saying, "But, in South Dakota, the law today is that the abortions are illegal, except to save the life of the mother."

    Ya she's a real treat, so what if the 10 year old is F ucked for the rest of her life and can suffer for the next nine months reliving the R ape.

    Not to mention banning the abortion pill from being prescribe on line. Yes Noem get's to play the role of that so called God.

    Not hard to figure out why she's so popular with the anti-woman's choice minority crowd on Agriville.

    So glad here in Canada women can make their own choice, not some angry old men in Sask.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 22, 2022 at 08:22.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 22, 2022 | 08:33 38 Wow , I am neither side of that debate , not my place to say . Obviously very sensitive to women, I won’t disagree with you . There is a place for abortions , up to the individual involved like extreme cases like that .
    Take a breath , look beyond that issue Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 09:01 39
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Wow , I am neither side of that debate , not my place to say . Obviously very sensitive to women, I won’t disagree with you . There is a place for abortions , up to the individual involved like extreme cases like that .
    Take a breath , look beyond that issue
    You opened it up about Noem, and I just pointed out another side to her.

    As for looking beyond issues, how many years have you been on Agriville? Anything in the court is in play.

    By the way, you can't be neutral when it comes to a women's choice, either she has one or NOT.

    Noen say's she doesn't, even if you are R APED at 10 years old.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 22, 2022 at 09:10.
    Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jul 22, 2022 | 09:09 40
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    You opened it up about Noem, and I just pointed out another side to her.
    You are such a cherry picker forage.

    The number of pregnant 10 yr olds is minuscule. But the number of grown adult women who have had 2 abortions is staggering. State funded infanticide is the only word to describe it.

    Do you have any opinion about aborting a baby after birth.

    This abortion issue is a moral issue and is socialized so men absolutely have a say it it now. I pay some of the cost, I get a say, period. Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 09:27 41
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    You are such a cherry picker forage.

    The number of pregnant 10 yr olds is minuscule. But the number of grown adult women who have had 2 abortions is staggering. State funded infanticide is the only word to describe it.

    Do you have any opinion about aborting a baby after birth.

    This abortion issue is a moral issue and is socialized so men absolutely have a say it it now. I pay some of the cost, I get a say, period.
    Look who's the Cheery picker, you picked out only one line of my post. T

    Are you saying the only R APE in all of the USA was this 10 year old. No other mature women have been R APED and can't have a choice because some Farmer in Sask pays Taxes.

    That I pay Taxes line is your usual B.S. Jazz when it's used in an attempt to take away a women's choice. Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 09:27 42
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    You opened it up about Noem, and I just pointed out another side to her.

    As for looking beyond issues, how many years have you been on Agriville? Anything in the court is in play.

    By the way, you can't be neutral when it comes to a women's choice, either she has one or NOT.

    Noen say's she doesn't, even if you are R APED at 10 years old.
    I won’t get dragged into this debate on Agriville , you crusade all you want
    I won’t touch the Roe whatever thing Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 09:46 43 Quite something how forage said he prefers adoption over killing the baby. Yet goes flying off the handle when a woman governor rides a horse expertly.

    The ten year old **** thing, May or may not even be real. Democrats have stooped lower. And if it is real, it appears that it is one of the democrats illegals who did the raping. So had dementia Biden kept the border closed, well, you get the picture.

    Female, black, Indian, lesbian conservatives are hated by the left, even more so than white males it seems. They sure get the hackles of the leftists up in an extreme way. They don’t know how to react, other than with hate and fear. Kind of odd to me. Regardless, if you watch Miss Noem speak and answer questions, she has a bright mind. Unlike climate Barbie for example. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jul 22, 2022 | 09:57 44
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Look who's the Cheery picker, you picked out only one line of my post. T

    Are you saying the only R APE in all of the USA was this 10 year old. No other mature women have been R APED and can't have a choice because some Farmer in Sask pays Taxes.

    That I pay Taxes line is your usual B.S. Jazz when it's used in an attempt to take away a women's choice.
    **** or incest is the reason for approximately 5% of all abortions. A similar number for womens health or problems with the fetus and a staggering 80% for no reason which I can only assign to bad choices. A staggering 40% of women who had 1 abortion will go on to have another.

    But this is timely that you post this in the snap election topic, now I know what the wedge issue Trudeau will be going in for the election. He will time it just before US midterms when the death cult protestors are out in force.

    Its not choice to take a life because if your own stupidity. Birth control is on every corner.
    Last edited by jazz; Jul 22, 2022 at 10:01.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 15:51 45
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Quite something how forage said he prefers adoption over killing the baby. Yet goes flying off the handle when a woman governor rides a horse expertly.

    The ten year old **** thing, May or may not even be real. Democrats have stooped lower. And if it is real, it appears that it is one of the democrats illegals who did the raping. So had dementia Biden kept the border closed, well, you get the picture.

    Female, black, Indian, lesbian conservatives are hated by the left, even more so than white males it seems. They sure get the hackles of the leftists up in an extreme way. They don’t know how to react, other than with hate and fear. Kind of odd to me. Regardless, if you watch Miss Noem speak and answer questions, she has a bright mind. Unlike climate Barbie for example.

    Again you you seem have a hard time understanding the simplest things, It's the women's choice not that of a angry Sask farmer who lives in his own little bubble world.

    Yes the 10 years old R APE is all made up, just like when you woke up the next day and Trump had lost the election and now you believe it was stolen from him.

    From your many posts you feel Gay people shouldn't have any rights as you stated they shouldn't be allowed to get married or adopt children,.

    And let's not forget the thread you started about the Transgender appointment Biden made to his Administration calling another human being an "IT". Lot's of love coming from you on that one right Sheep? Funny how that thread magically disappeared off of Agriville. .

    So don't get on your Religious soap box preaching and accusing others about hate.
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 22, 2022 at 16:33.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 22, 2022 | 19:22 46
    Quote Originally Posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Again you you seem have a hard time understanding the simplest things, It's the women's choice not that of a angry Sask farmer who lives in his own little bubble world.

    Yes the 10 years old R APE is all made up, just like when you woke up the next day and Trump had lost the election and now you believe it was stolen from him.

    From your many posts you feel Gay people shouldn't have any rights as you stated they shouldn't be allowed to get married or adopt children,.

    And let's not forget the thread you started about the Transgender appointment Biden made to his Administration calling another human being an "IT". Lot's of love coming from you on that one right Sheep? Funny how that thread magically disappeared off of Agriville. .

    So don't get on your Religious soap box preaching and accusing others about hate.
    Much as I don’t agree with you lefties these kind of issues I have to agree with you. I swear some people must be cloistered into their own surroundings they think it’s 1955. Just because you’re in the middle of but**** Saskatchewan or matinoba doesn’t put you off the hook for being plain ignorant and out of touch religious or not, and that goes for cwb NFU types too. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jul 22, 2022 | 21:15 47 Trudeau better start throwing around that cash faster.

    Name:  ppp.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  76.2 KB Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Aug 7, 2022 | 21:51 48 Trudeau went into hiding mode pretty fast again. A month ago he was globe trotting around the country doling out cash.

    Name:  a7.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  75.7 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Aug 8, 2022 | 11:38 49 I wasn’t terribly old when Mulroney jumped and left Campbell to go down with the ship but I followed politics enough to get the general feeling that I see now. I don’t see Chuck changing his allegiance anytime soon but the middle of the road 30% is where it counts and they are shifting. Millennials who put Trudeau in are now paying the piper and realize the current course isn’t sustainable. Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2022 | 11:04 50 Pierre Poilievre preferred leader for Conservatives but not Canadians: Poll of 1500 Canadians August 5

    Poll indicates Conservatives could lose more votes in a Federal election than they would gain by electing Poilievre as leader.

    https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-poilievre-divide-ontario-mp-preferred-leader-for-conservatives-but-not-canadians Reply With Quote
    Aug 10, 2022 | 14:15 51
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Pierre Poilievre preferred leader for Conservatives but not Canadians: Poll of 1500 Canadians August 5

    Poll indicates Conservatives could lose more votes in a Federal election than they would gain by electing Poilievre as leader.

    https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/the-poilievre-divide-ontario-mp-preferred-leader-for-conservatives-but-not-canadians
    Time will tell

    How’s Jagmeet gonna do ??
    Last edited by furrowtickler; Aug 10, 2022 at 18:38.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Partners's Avatar Aug 10, 2022 | 19:09 52
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Time will tell

    How’s Jagmeet gonna do ??
    Read 16% vote..
    Who the flying leap would vote for him?
    Besides the TURD bucket?
    Oh ya. Chucky poo..and his followers. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Aug 10, 2022 | 19:22 53 Reply With Quote
    Aug 11, 2022 | 06:41 54 Polly is not polling so well in vote rich Ontario.

    Do you think he took note of Doug Ford's covid record and easy reelection as a moderate and partner with the Federal Liberals? Trashing vaccines and siding with obnoxious truckers blocking cities and borders is not a vote getter in Ontario.

    Not much to gain in seats in Western Canada with increased support.

    He is a big supporter of immigration which should rub the white replacement theorists the wrong way.

    On a lot of issues he is moderate and mainstream and has similar policies to the Liberals. Why he would think vaccine mandates is a big issue when 90% of Canadians are vaccinated makes no sense. Maybe he can't do math and science like most of the antivaxers? LOL

    Most politicians have a best before date. Trudeau may be getting close to his. But with Polarizing Polly banning vaccine mandates and supporting illegal border blockades and occupations, are the Cons making the same mistake over and over by electing a dud leader that will bring out the anybody but Polly vote inspite of Trudeau's low approval?

    Telling us Canada will be the the crypto capital of the world and crypto will solve inflation indicate Polly is not too smart.

    Why would a leader even go there? What was the upside because this would appeal only to a small group mostly young people who don't vote.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 11, 2022 at 06:49.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Aug 12, 2022 | 08:39 55 Looking unprepared and a little embarrassed, the Prime Minister came out with “We have recently switched to drinking water bottles...out of water out of ...when we have water bottles out of a plastic … sorry … away from plastic, towards paper … like drink box water bottles sort of thing.” Reply With Quote

  • Aug 12, 2022 | 11:43 56
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Polly is not polling so well in vote rich Ontario.

    Do you think he took note of Doug Ford's covid record and easy reelection as a moderate and partner with the Federal Liberals? Trashing vaccines and siding with obnoxious truckers blocking cities and borders is not a vote getter in Ontario.

    Not much to gain in seats in Western Canada with increased support.

    He is a big supporter of immigration which should rub the white replacement theorists the wrong way.

    On a lot of issues he is moderate and mainstream and has similar policies to the Liberals. Why he would think vaccine mandates is a big issue when 90% of Canadians are vaccinated makes no sense. Maybe he can't do math and science like most of the antivaxers? LOL

    Most politicians have a best before date. Trudeau may be getting close to his. But with Polarizing Polly banning vaccine mandates and supporting illegal border blockades and occupations, are the Cons making the same mistake over and over by electing a dud leader that will bring out the anybody but Polly vote inspite of Trudeau's low approval?

    Telling us Canada will be the the crypto capital of the world and crypto will solve inflation indicate Polly is not too smart.

    Why would a leader even go there? What was the upside because this would appeal only to a small group mostly young people who don't vote.
    It used to be the most curmudgeon types were old conservative men. Sask ndp’s could be as well, but conservatives have had that stigma forever. However I really am beginning to doubt that stereotype now. Reply With Quote
    Aug 13, 2022 | 07:38 57 Populist Polly has no plan or policy to defend except he is not Trudeau. LOL. He is dumbing down the CPC.

    The moderates will stay at home or vote again for Trudeau.

    Catering to a small number of fringe antivaxers and illegal border blockades that take away other people peoples freedom are dumb ideas that make him look like the leader of just another narrow protest party not a government in waiting. Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Aug 13, 2022 | 15:44 58 Todays poll from the Toronto Red Star, Trudeaus own commie rag.

    I would say PP is right on track with the country.

    Name:  fc2.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  75.1 KB
    Name:  FaCxDMCXwAIhr9_.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  77.6 KB
    Last edited by jazz; Aug 13, 2022 at 15:46.
    Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Aug 13, 2022 | 17:17 59
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Populist Polly has no plan or policy to defend except he is not Trudeau. LOL. He is dumbing down the CPC.

    The moderates will stay at home or vote again for Trudeau.

    Catering to a small number of fringe antivaxers and illegal border blockades that take away other people peoples freedom are dumb ideas that make him look like the leader of just another narrow protest party not a government in waiting.
    Is this the same fringe minority who supported abolishing the cwb monopoly? Come on man the rhetoric is sounding like Baghdad Bob or Tokyo Rose. Reply With Quote
    Aug 13, 2022 | 17:54 60 This may explain why the liberals will still have some MP's after the next election . . . .


    “One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.”

    ― Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark Reply With Quote