• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSE science and trade

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSE science and trade

Notice how the Americans can basically just run all over a country and get a border open? Japan liked to babble about science and food safety until the Americans put the pressure on! Then it was amazing how fast the "science" changed and they changed their thinking?
    I suspect this whole BSE nightmare is going to go away real fast, as America realizes they too might have a problem that they can't whitewash? It was a pretty convenient excuse to beat up Canada but not so nice when they realized they might get screwed on the deal too?
    It looks like reality is going to prevail in the end though? That this "horrible disease" is going to become a very "minor disease" that really shouldn't create a lot of concern?

Japan is the best behaved 51st. State.

Comment

While BSE cannot and should not be ignored, there are far worse food borne illness concerns that we should and are dealing with every day.

One of the biggest causes of food borne illness - improper handling at HOME i.e. cutting vegetables on a board that you have used to chop raw meat on.

There is the potential for problems so much closer to home.

Comment

rusty would that make us the 52nd best behaved state then?

Comment

les - I guess that depends on who you talk too. CCA, ABD and CBEF probably would like to be the 52, however I think the rest of us probably don't consider ourselves to be on the list LOL

Comment

I dont want to be on the list either and i am sure japan wouldnt like to be the 51st either lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.