• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest shootings in U.S.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest shootings in U.S.

Texas a while ago …..

Chicago recently ….

Hmmmmm , been quiet here about this

7 dead and numerous wounded by over 60 rounds from semi auto. You think they have a gun problem? How does a civilian get a hold of weapon of war?

Comment

6 months into 2022 and there have been 309 mass shootings in the US!

So Furrow shows us photos of 2 of the perpetrators and there are 307 other ones we don't have a photo of inferring the problem is boys dressing up as girls? Huh?

But Furrow doesn't mention the real issue which is easy access to legal guns in many states, many without background checks and a culture which celebrates guns and violence and has the highest rate of gun deaths by far in the developed world.

All supported by many Republican politicians who don't want to do anything that might cause gun sales to drop for their NRA and gun lobby masters with some outdated notion from over 200 years ago that the right to bear arms somehow keeps the government in check?

And the solution for many of the idiot politicians and their supporters is more guns, so teachers, church goers, parade goers and concert goers can defend themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        7 dead and numerous wounded by over 60 rounds from semi auto. You think they have a gun problem? How does a civilian get a hold of weapon of war?
        Probably from the same person that sold them illegal drugs..

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Isnt that weird how shootings increase around election time.

For 2yrs during covid there wasn't a single mass shooting in the US, unless you count chicago where there are 50 murders a week.

Anyway, the shooter in this case is a known antifa member. Radical violence from the left and its crickets from the marxist media.

Same as when a black man mows down a xmas parade in his car.

Comment

"For 2yrs during covid there wasn't a single mass shooting in the US"

Speaking of stupid who should show up but Jazz. LOL

Comment

Just google project souvenir where the RCMP spent a million dollars on overtime just to entrap a couple druggies to plant explosives,

When Weibo Ludwig was blowing up pipelines it was proven that the RCMP was busy blowing up pipelines also.

I’m starting to wonder if some of these mass shooters had a little help from law enforcement.

Anyway I’m not googling explosives anymore, I probably put myself on some sort of watch list this morning.

Comment

Agree , How do deranged civilians get such guns , that’s just baffling.

Comment

So Furrow shows us photos of 2 of the perpetrators and there are 307 other ones we don't have a photo of inferring the problem is boys dressing up as girls? Huh?

But Furrow doesn't mention the real issue which is easy access to legal guns in many states, many without background checks and a culture which celebrates guns and violence and has the highest rate of gun deaths by far in the developed world.

All supported by many Republican politicians who don't want to do anything that might cause gun sales to drop for their NRA and gun lobby masters with some outdated notion from over 200 years ago that the right to bear arms somehow keeps the government in check?

And the solution for many of the idiot politicians and their supporters is more guns, so teachers, church goers, parade goers and concert goers can defend themselves?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    Agree , How do deranged civilians get such guns , that’s just baffling.
                    I’m pretty sure I just showed everyone how the guns are gotten....

Comment

Known criminals are not the mass shooters. It is just your common everyday nut jobs. His gun was obtained legally. So the problem is the availability. Family is second amendment loons helped him get guns.

Comment

Known criminals are not the mass shooters. It is just your common everyday nut jobs. His gun was obtained legally. So the problem is the availability. Family is second amendment loons helped him get guns.
                        Agree , it’s everyday nut jobs , of all stripes
                        My whole point is that the media , and some far left wingers for the past few years tried extremely hard to paint this as only “right wing extremists”,
                        Well it’s not , it’s disturbed individuals…. Period .
                        None should ever get access to even a toy water gun
                        And it’s deeply disturbed individuals , no matter left , right or centre . But society is forced to accept everyone and let all these individuals slip through the system as to not offend anyone. That’s the problem
                        Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 6, 2022, 20:20.

Comment

And Republicans along with their gun lobby partners will fight every little attempt to screen would be gun owners and will keep allowing all the nut jobs and extremists easy access to "legal" guns in the USA under the stupid out of date 200 year old second amendment that everyone has a right to bear arms.

What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

And Republicans along with their gun lobby partners will fight every little attempt to screen would be gun owners and will keep allowing all the nut jobs and extremists easy access to "legal" guns in the USA under the stupid out of date 200 year old second amendment that everyone has a right to bear arms.

What could possibly go wrong?
                            Think you and I are diametrically opposite on a lot of things but background checks are a necessity. Think the fear held is one law made is a slippery slope to confiscation.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Think you and I are diametrically opposite on a lot of things but background checks are a necessity. Think the fear held is one law made is a slippery slope to confiscation.
                              Trudeau twice yesterday said firearms will be banned in Canada. Twice. He did not say handguns. He said firearms. That kind of thing is frightening, or should be.

So background checks work, i suppose, if you are dealing with “stable” people who have a checkered history. IE. It will potentially help if something comes up about a gun buyer. But how many times will that happen? All of the shooters are wingnut idiots, often with no priors.

Republicans have tried and failed to arm schools to the teeth. Democrats are against that. Cuz all guns are evil. The stories that are out there where a good guy with a gun, often a gal actually, who stopped an idiot, are plenty. But we don’t hear about it. Because it doesn’t fit. When a society is so full of weaponry, in my view there is no choice but to ensure there are non criminals with guns to help the impossible policing issues.

Funny, that. Liberals want to defund the police. But they also want the citizenry unarmed. I simply can’t square that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...