Test WEF Digital Pass Test

Rural Issues

Tools

WEF Digital Pass

Test
jazz's Avatar Jul 4, 2022 | 19:22 1 So now we have gone full circle into conspiracy. Just watch the video.

https://twitter.com/MilaKedrov/status/1543642302941302785

Name:  wf.jpg
Views: 815
Size:  80.0 KB Reply With Quote
Jul 4, 2022 | 22:32 2 Yes Canada and the Netherlands are the only two countries in the world to sign onto this.
And Air Canada is a partner in this, in case anyone needed another reason to boycott Air Canada. Reply With Quote
ajl
Jul 6, 2022 | 10:29 3 The 'mark of the beast' (Revelation 13:18) has arrived. The deliberate chaos at the airports this summer is there to pave the way for this roll out. Create the problem and sell the solution. It is almost like that has happened before. The Book of Revelation reveals to us that the end times are not going to be good and it looks as if we are well on the way so prepare now. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jul 6, 2022 | 10:50 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl View Post
    The 'mark of the beast' (Revelation 13:18) has arrived. The deliberate chaos at the airports this summer is there to pave the way for this roll out. Create the problem and sell the solution. It is almost like that has happened before. The Book of Revelation reveals to us that the end times are not going to be good and it looks as if we are well on the way so prepare now.
    Never before in history has the world been this ripe, and this technologically able to fulfill that fearsome prophesy. Statements like-

    The whole world will see events as they unfold - even third world people have cell phones now a days
    People rapidly going to and fro- self explanatory
    Without the mark you can not buy or sell- self explanatory.
    Ppl will call good evil and evil good- look at the state of the moral decay and the refusal to acknowledge God

    I don’t think we’re there. But it’s a coming. Could be two years, could be twenty. I would hope that folks that aren’t “religious”, do a little reading up. At least for interest sakes, if not for finding the only answer that there is. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Jul 10, 2022 | 16:29 5 https://rumble.com/v179jh6-digital-id-or-digital-prison.html Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jul 12, 2022 | 11:12 6 Air Canada has partnered with WEF and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to issue a digital ID. Really running out of 'conspiracy theories'.

    Last edited by biglentil; Jul 12, 2022 at 11:35.
    Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Jul 12, 2022 | 18:01 7 Enough spelling mistakes to suggest a hoax? Reply With Quote

  • Jul 12, 2022 | 19:20 8
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpowder View Post
    Enough spelling mistakes to suggest a hoax?
    i shure hope it is ! Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jul 14, 2022 | 06:21 9 You gotta love the irony of all the wing nuts and their assorted and various conspiracy theories about tracking devices which they "research" and complain about while posting on their smart phones, which are a very effective tracking device with a gold mine of information about the user.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 14, 2022 at 06:33.
    Reply With Quote

  • biglentil's Avatar Jul 14, 2022 | 06:43 10 Some are so bloody naive
    Last edited by biglentil; Jul 14, 2022 at 07:45.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 14, 2022 | 06:50 11 Yes indeed the conspiracy theorists sheeple on Agrisilly are really naive and gullible!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 483
Size:  82.2 KB Reply With Quote

  • blackpowder's Avatar Jul 14, 2022 | 10:12 12
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You gotta love the irony of all the wing nuts and their assorted and various conspiracy theories about tracking devices which they "research" and complain about while posting on their smart phones, which are a very effective tracking device with a gold mine of information about the user.
    Couldn't agree more, ironic.
    All the more reason to remain vigilant. Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jul 14, 2022 | 11:50 13
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You gotta love the irony of all the wing nuts and their assorted and various conspiracy theories about tracking the devices which they "research" and r complain about while posting on their smart phones, which are a very effective tracking device with a gold mine of information about the user.
    Your the gullible

    Reply With Quote

  • Jul 15, 2022 | 06:41 14 Is this the evil member of the WEF that you are so concerned about? I think I can see horns coming out of his head.
    Name:  Harper_Switzerland2.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  26.3 KB Reply With Quote
    Jul 15, 2022 | 10:01 15
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Is this the evil member of the WEF that you are so concerned about? I think I can see horns coming out of his head.
    Name:  Harper_Switzerland2.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  26.3 KB
    you are fuking hopeless
    probably one of the most responsible PM's we have had
    do you run your business the way this current numb nutted idiot does ? do you condone this spending ?????
    get a grip , FFS
    oh well , back to the adult table Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jul 15, 2022 | 11:06 16 Chuck, Harper was rejected by the NWO WEF clowns a long time ago, thats when they hired Soros and Schwab to infiltrate our election system and install idiot boy in his place.

    Name:  FXoRYovUIAEKxEF.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  96.6 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jul 15, 2022 | 11:59 17 Well would you look at that eh Chuck ? Reply With Quote
    Jul 15, 2022 | 12:05 18 yes read that CC and stop posting garbage , stick to your cartoons. Reply With Quote
    Jul 17, 2022 | 07:59 19 I see the usual suspects are at a loss for words after I posted a photo of Harper at the WEF! LOL

    Its such a crock to believe that somehow Harper and Polievre weren't or aren't part of the Canadian and Global elite with special access to powerful people!

    Naivety on parade.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 17, 2022 at 08:30.
    Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jul 17, 2022 | 12:57 20 Harper may have attended a few of their circle jerk meetings, like it was a real economic forum.

    But when Klaus said Canada must die then Harper found out the truth. When Trudeau was confronted with the true WEF agenda, well he gleefully was all in with it as we are finding out today.

    Dumbass Canada then proceeded to vote out a PM with a Masters in economics. Reply With Quote
    Jul 18, 2022 | 06:12 21 Klaus said " Canada must die" LOL

    What are you smokin there Jazz?

    Where do you get all these crazy stupid off the wall ideas?

    Face the fact Harper is a member of the WEF. And polarizing Polly is a member of the world elite with special access to the rich and powerfull including the WEF

    And the only reason Polly attacks the WEF is he wants to appeal to the far right fringe of the CPC and PPC to win the leadership campaign.

    But now is the time to invest in crypto currency Jazz so don't miss an opportunity! Its a great hedge against inflation! LOL Reply With Quote
    Jul 19, 2022 | 21:19 22
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Harper may have attended a few of their circle jerk meetings, like it was a real economic forum.

    But when Klaus said Canada must die then Harper found out the truth. When Trudeau was confronted with the true WEF agenda, well he gleefully was all in with it as we are finding out today.

    Dumbass Canada then proceeded to vote out a PM with a Masters in economics.
    Well shit it was a good trade ? No
    Washed out drama teacher with a bought and paid for arts and crafts degree and asked to leave his teaching job ?? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • biglentil's Avatar Jul 20, 2022 | 02:49 23 Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Jul 20, 2022 | 07:36 24 The more important question is what is Pierre Pollievre smokin? LOL

    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  101.7 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 20, 2022 at 10:07.
    Reply With Quote
    Jul 20, 2022 | 07:51 25 This ones good.
    Name:  PP Elites con.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  92.4 KB Reply With Quote
    Jul 21, 2022 | 00:01 26 I found this article Michelle Rempel wrote about the WEF. Please read it as it may quell your fears of the Nazi Jew taking over the world but that our prime minister is a brainless idiot who copies and pastes WEF talking points because he’s got no substance.
    https://theline.substack.com/p/michelle-rempel-garner-i-went-to Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 21, 2022 | 08:07 27 *** chuck
    is that all the Cbc can find on pierre ??
    its like groundhog day , the movie Reply With Quote
    Jul 21, 2022 | 08:20 28 How's your crypto investment doing Case? Reply With Quote
    Jul 21, 2022 | 08:41 29
    Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    is a brainless idiot who copies and pastes WEF talking points because he’s got no substance.
    Now who does that statement remind me of? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 21, 2022 | 10:30 30 You shouldn't be so hard on Jazz! LOL Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like