• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dutch Protests

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most Chinese NH3 plants use coal to source the hydrogen from.

Most countries that have a lot of avaliable natural gas upgrade some of it to nitrogen products for export.

We don't encourage that here as virtue signaling is more important.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
      For the hell of it I googled Dutch Ptotests, ABC news, Bloomberg etc everyone covering it. I searched both CBC and CTV sites, absolutely nothing, are we living in censored China?
      You got it.

I think I will buy next years fertilizer, now. Could have just about paid for the bin if I had bought in July last year, except I'm not sure if fertilizer was even available last July?
      Last edited by Stormin; Jul 3, 2022, 23:11.

Comment

I know the solution! The Dutch government should declare a state of emergency!

Comment

A E, "The Dutch government should declare a state of emergency! "

They just may have to. Everything getting locked down now,,, and this time not by the government(& WEF) and their control, but rather the people's control!

Why no Media coverage??? not even on cjme/ckom???

Comment

that tells us ALL we need to know...MEDIA is the ENEMY!

Comment

You guys best up your game lobbying as you will be facing your own 30% reduction in emissions.

An easy target as you pretty much will just accept it without much noise or backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                You guys best up your game lobbying as you will be facing your own 30% reduction in emissions.

An easy target as you pretty much will just accept it without much noise or backlash.
                Some of us figured that out a while ago . Those of us with boots on the ground , hands in the soil and our buts in the seats

Comment

Are they seeking a 30% reduction in nitrogen emissions or nitrogen usage. I suspect that it is the later. Western Canadian ag has very little in nitrogen emissions. My 30 yr old tractor and combine do emit a bit of NOX but banded fertilizer stays were it is put unless crop uses it especially at the modest rates I use. We do get surface run off from time to time so a bit of organic matter does move carrying with it some nutrients. What other sources of nitrogen 'emissions' are there? Oh yeah, reminder that this has nothing to do with the environment.

Comment

I seeded a couple hundred acres with clover under the cereals. I feed cows out in the fields to fertilize the soil. My nitrogen usage is paltry compared to some. How much more can I cut back before I’m not profitable and better off seeding it to grass and letting the deer have it. Natives figure we stole it from. Thought it was worth fighting for but darn now it’s pointless. The Holdmodor is a prime example of how we can be snuffed out if we don’t agree the tyrant.

Comment

Always worth fighting for

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                        Always worth fighting for
                        I’m just on a downer. Seems this world is so forked. Idiots in charge, and so many just down and depressed. It’s hard to get excited or positive about anything right now. Seems a person takes more pleasure in someone else’s misfortunes whom you don’t like or agree with. That is toxic.

Comment

Comment

Trudeau desperately trying to do the same here .
                            Hopefully we all stand up to this nonsense

Comment

And somehow this is not newsworthy on MSN ???
                              You sheeple need to ask yourselves why they are deciding what is news for us ???

Comment

Oh if you gave skippy a mile he will take 10 miles and with JAG he has no one to stop him. He is nuts plain and simple really a ****ed up individual that has a dream for the east and it doesn't include the west. The 30% fert is coming and labels on Beef is just delayed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...