• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grasshoppers...an idea

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grasshoppers...an idea

If SCIC would just hand out the hopper spray for 9 bucks an acre they might save themselves 200+ in the long run.

Same with gophers, flea beetles etc etc.

I say this because as Canada helps Ukraine build bins it seems odd that Canadian farmers are not worth helping out>

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    If SCIC would just hand out the hopper spray for 9 bucks an acre they might save themselves 200+ in the long run.

I say this because as Canada helps Ukraine build bins it seems odd that Canadian farmers are not worth helping out>
    The only thing we really need help from is the price gouging retailers.

Comment

Originally posted by ALBERTAFARMER4 View Post
      The only thing we really need help from is the price gouging retailers.
      no shit ?

Comment

SCIC doesn't pay out on grasshopper damage, that is going to hurt.

Comment

Well just start up an alternate protien source and use your crops as a feed source and get 10s of millions from our gov.seems you have the breeding stock ready to go.

Comment

bucket, Klaus Schwab wants your grasshoppers, dont kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Phuck that. I have been spraying hoppers since June 6th.

Comment

SCIC doesn't pay out on grasshopper damage, that is going to hurt.
                Are you serious ?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                  Those great reset mfers need enough crickets and hoppers to choke on, the biggest reason I bought the ranch 25 years ago was this kinda crap, I was really hoping this great reset crap was a conspiracy theory but in reality it’s a spoiler alert!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                    Those great reset mfers need enough crickets and hoppers to choke on, the biggest reason I bought the ranch 25 years ago was this kinda crap, I was really hoping this great reset crap was a conspiracy theory but in reality it’s a spoiler alert!
                    Much as I think a lot of that banter is bs it becomes apparent more so every day that the zeitgeist is just that. Peckerheads with too much money get the last laugh and their pet projects no matter who or how many it harms gets priority.

Comment

I hope that Klause and company can’t pull it off but it’s not a secret that they are trying.

Comment

I have seen coyote pups try living on grasshoppers when there is a shortage of mice and other rodents. Its not pretty! Got a good kill on hoppers that would not leave a hay field alone a few days ago. Gonna need the hay now that crop ins. wrote off my corn yesterday.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...