• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Vaccines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Vaccines

So the new generation of vaccines have been reformulated for October release. Just in time for the next hysteria. The current ones didnt work, so they wont be going for full approval. No sense and it opens up big liability. Just like I told you would happen.

So the news ones are released on EUA as well. Again, going around all the safety protocols and rushing it out. Surprise surprise, such an amazing technology and so safe and effective they cant get FDA approval in 2 yrs.

Who other than chuck is lining up for another jab?

Jab for what?

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      Jab for what?
      Whatever they can dream up to complete the transhuminist agenda. The WHO has now made request that all testing be skipped on future vaccine rollouts and with the WHO subverting the constitutional power of nations in making all decisions related to pandemic response, all roadblocks have been removed. Welcome to the NWO.

Comment

Heard today that the flu shot and covid vax will be a 1 shot..blended..tank mixed...

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
          Heard today that the flu shot and covid vax will be a 1 shot..blended..tank mixed...
          That’s funny. Get the wild oats and thistle all in one shot. Like full rate Puma and 10 oz 24d on barley.

Comment

Its a good thing people like Jazz don't need or use improved healthcare knowledge, medicines, imaging and diagnostic tools and treatments including better vaccines against infectious disease.

Instead they rely on the "good old" medical treatments prior to antibiotics, painkillers and vaccines to ward off disease and the evil spirits.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              .... better vaccines against infectious disease.
              So I take it your are lining up then. LOL. Get another EUA vaxx that cant make it through regular channels to fight the sniffles. Whos the flat earther now.

I will take a good ole bloodletting before I ever take another mRNA cocktail.
              Last edited by jazz; Jun 30, 2022, 08:33.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.