• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Seventeen Year Old High School Grad

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Seventeen Year Old High School Grad

What advice do you wish you had gotten? I wish some one would have told me that I would have to outlive a dictatorship in Ottawa. I’d have been outta here.

Not political on my end( this time).

I wish someone would have told me to look after my health. Nearly worked myself to death by my late 20's. Wrists wrecked, knees wrecked, lack of sleep, lack of nutrition, I hate to imagine what long term damage may be from unpreotected exposure to chemicals and dust etc. that I now know to be known carcinogens.

I also wish someone would have told me that all the hard work would pay off eventually. The future looked mighty grim and hopeless for me at the end of high school and for quite a few years after tihat.
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 24, 2022, 11:37.

Comment

Find something you good at and work for yourself and stay away from being a sloth on the government tit. Make something for yourself
      Been working for my kids very well so far

Comment

.....tell me and I will forget, show me and I will remember, help me do it and I will learn.

Comment

I wouldn't have listened or understood anyway.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...