• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roe v. Wade

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roe v. Wade

Overturned.

Prepare for the insanity of the Left, while all this does is kick the issue to the individual States (and yes some States don’t want it and some are wide open).

Comment

It’ll be interesting to see how Canada ie. Trudeau handles this issue. I wonder if he thinks about what Kanukistan would look like if he would have been snuffed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Overturned.
        Antifa and BLM activated. Lets watch the riots. Lets see chuck defend it.

Obama has already incited a riot chuck. Whens the show trial. LOL

Click image for larger version

Name:	obn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	773479
        Last edited by jazz; Jun 24, 2022, 10:18.

Comment

Hand maids tail redux. All those for less govt control should be happy.

Comment

Life as defined by the US Supreme Court this week:

Life begins at contraception and ends at mass shootings!

Comment

Trudeau calls the reversal of Roe, “horrific”. You know what’s horrific?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                Trudeau calls the reversal of Roe, “horrific”. You know what’s horrific?
                That living walking talking POS waste of skin and oxygen! A POX on all that is him.

Horrific "we" can't KILL those disgusting inconvenient babies, Biden admitted as much, "babies" he accidently truthfully spoke those words.

Take a good look at your kids/grandkids you Liberal/NDP types...which should have been SNUFFED out! A unwanted child is just as HUMAN as a wanted.

Wife and grandson were possibly unwanted unplanned...

Hope a reasoning BRAIN develops in the LEFT heads!

My rant for 50 years. Will be prayers of thanks giving from me...

Comment

I understand why a woman needs a man to make a baby. I don't understand why she needs a man to force her to have one.

Comment

'My body my choice' except when the government wants to grossly overreach and mandate experimental gene therapy shots for all, then it's for the greater good. #ClownWorld

Comment

Great to see somthing being done to stop the murder

Comment

USA garbage canned 70 million during these 50years. How can anyone be OKAY with that number?

Comment

Interesting, may make Jan 6 th look like a picnic

And will be praised by MSM

Comment

Roe v. Wade’s fall sets a ‘frightening precedent,’ retired Canadian Supreme Court justice says

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruling/

“I think this is a perfect decision for the 18th century,” Rosalie Abella, who is now the Samuel and Judith Pisar Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School, said in an interview. Ms. Abella retired last summer after 17 years on the Supreme Court of Canada.

Earlier this week, the U.S. Supreme Court expanded religious rights to public funding of schools, and gun rights in striking down a New York law that put strict controls on carrying a concealed gun in public.

“They seem to be on a tear to expand religious and gun rights, in the name of freedom,” Ms. Abella said. “They are not, however, prepared to extend that freedom to women.

A country full of people who love to take away the freedom of women and minorities forcing women to have children, even sometimes in the cases of incest and ****. And at the same time do almost nothing to stop mass shootings of children?

Only in the good ole USA where a large majority of voters agree that health care and reproductive health should be a woman's choice.

Many states are going backwards with the Christian taliban lite running the show.

What could be next? Contraception rights? Gay marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              Roe v. Wade’s fall sets a ‘frightening precedent,’ retired Canadian Supreme Court justice says

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-roe-v-wade-supreme-court-ruling/

“I think this is a perfect decision for the 18th century,” Rosalie Abella, who is now the Samuel and Judith Pisar Visiting Professor at Harvard Law School, said in an interview. Ms. Abella retired last summer after 17 years on the Supreme Court of Canada.

Earlier this week, the U.S. Supreme Court expanded religious rights to public funding of schools, and gun rights in striking down a New York law that put strict controls on carrying a concealed gun in public.

“They seem to be on a tear to expand religious and gun rights, in the name of freedom,” Ms. Abella said. “They are not, however, prepared to extend that freedom to women.

A country full of people who love to take away the freedom of women and minorities forcing women to have children, even sometimes in the cases of incest and ****. And at the same time do almost nothing to stop mass shootings of children?

Only in the good ole USA where a large majority of voters agree that health care and reproductive health should be a woman's choice.

Many states are going backwards with the Christian taliban lite running the show.

What could be next? Contraception rights? Gay marriage?

LOL!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...