• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

22% pay raise

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22% pay raise

https://torontosun.com/news/national/theresa-tam-gets-22-pay-raise-report?__vfz=medium%3Dstandalone_content_recircula tion_with_ads

Tam gets $324,000/yr for his outstanding Covid leadership.

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
    Tam gets $324,000/yr for his outstanding Covid leadership.
    I think thats fair, I mean he/she/it gave herself life long bells palsy taking the safest and most effective vaccine in human history.

Comment

Lucky it wasn't a woman or she would have been canned long ago.

Comment

Can afford to complete the transformation now I guess.
        Three year term renewed too.

Comment

Reason #10596 why we need to separate from shitholistan now.

Comment

I see the Canada is a shithole club is getting ready just before Canada day.

If you think the country is so bad don't bother taking the day off. Just keep working and let those who want to celebrate and enjoy the BBQs, parades and time at the lake without all the endless complaining about how bad you have it. LOL

Comment

Nothing brought out more national pride and Canadian flags than the month long Freedom Convoy 2022. Canada Day? Lol lol lol lol
              Take the day off for Canada Day? Lol lol lol

Comment

Canada got super-screwed by the liberfront, with no remorse.

Comment

I will fly my fk Trudeau flags until he is gone.

Comment

Who are all these men who boldly fly their flags stating that they want to have sex with Trudeau?

If you are looking for that kind of hook up, why not try a gay dating app that is a little more discreet?

Plus A5 doesn't like salty language. So be carefull what you post. But he never said a word against the fuddle Trudeau flags. Maybe he hasn't seen them?
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 25, 2022, 07:26.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Who are all these men who boldly fly their flags stating that they want to have sex with Trudeau?

If you are looking for that kind of hook up, why not try a gay dating app that is a little more discreet?
                      Says the guy who keeps posting pictures of a nearly naked man wearing only a speedo and scarf...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                        Says the guy who keeps posting pictures of a nearly naked man wearing only a speedo and scarf...
                        Is that you in the photo A5? Weren't you in Ottawa? Or was it Coutts hanging out with diagolon folks who were arrested during their "protest"?

Aren't you a big supporter of " the next generation of great libertarian leaders" like speedo guy?

Freedumb! Blow you horn!

Comment

Is that you in the photo A5? Weren't you in Ottawa? Or was it Coutts hanging out with diagolon folks who were arrested during their "protest"?

Aren't you a big supporter of " the next generation of great libertarian leaders" like speedo guy?

Freedumb! Blow you horn!
                          Says the kind of person who wants women to have free choice to kill their unwanted babies, yet wants all to be forcefully vaccinated with a killer vaccine? Lol!

Comment

Have another sip of ivermectin sheep. It will clean your worms out.

Comment

Have another sip of ivermectin sheep. It will clean your worms out.
                              What an awe inspiring rebuttal. Just amazing.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.