• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markets down again

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markets down again

Everything looks red again this morning
    Also down was 28-0-0 though , was quoted $500 yesterday, was $860 end of May . They have a surplus to Move …. Imagine that eh ?

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Everything looks red again this morning
    Also down was 28-0-0 though , was quoted $500 yesterday, was $860 end of May . They have a surplus to Move …. Imagine that eh ?
    Any price on 46 ?
    Haven't had time to chat with dealer yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      Any price on 46 ?
      Have not heard , never asked about 46

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        Any price on 46 ?
        Just under $800 last I heard. So half price of what they were gouging late bloomers this spring…..

Comment

Coop wants a DEPOSIT on booking, got STUCK with too much $1500 /T, I suspect

Comment

Henry hub Natural gas price has lost almost 1/3 of it’s value since June 1. Canola certainly had a bad day today.

Comment

Comment

I'm an optimist. It's proven we live longer, so I will outlast the M&M (market manipulators) who frequent sites like this. This downturn is a blip akin to the suckers salivating on the external coating. The optimists have already reached the chocolate.

Any trader thinking that a downturn will pressure an optimist to release his stores of old crop to a M&M will never understand my reaction to what is being attempted. I'm not selling into it. In other words, I'm not buying this summer pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                  Just under $800 last I heard. So half price of what they were gouging late bloomers this spring…..
                  Market bounced back this morning…

Feds expanded interest free advance from $100k to $250k June 20.

Got crop insurance and hail bill… not bad, 20% more than last year… for 20% more coverage on the base rates…

Cheers

Comment

Rumour has it that BTO here presold Canola(for next two crops) into 2023 crop. Interesting!

Comment

big balls he has

Comment

More canola acres wiped out yesterday and last night . Some very wet areas had 4 inches Or more on very saturated ground

Comment

Time for a texas hedge?

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
                            Time for a texas hedge?
                            Long term or short term?

How are crops in your area, seems like you must be overdue for a good year?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                              Long term or short term?

How are crops in your area, seems like you must be overdue for a good year?
                              Was thinking short term. But don’t have the guts to do it lol. Still have some canola and wheat with Macdon’s price tag on them. Whether that comes to fruition or not remains to be seen.

Crops in our area are as good as they have ever been, but starting to drown now. If rain gives us a reprieve, we will be fine. Flea beetles were having their way with the canola early on, but sprayed for them, and now it is raining, so canola growing through them. Lots of dugouts got a much needed recharge these last few weeks.

Fencing is slow between rains. And so is spraying. But I will take this over what looked like another drought not even a month ago.
                              Last edited by flea beetle; Jun 24, 2022, 11:27.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...