• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93sc..Dekalb new early 1...seems VG emerge..and no slow growth time..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      93sc..Dekalb new early 1...seems VG emerge..and no slow growth time..
      Gezus, I hope no traders are lurking on this site.

Comment

1.20 in so far tonight.

Comment

4 inches in 1/2 hr just NW of Edam , basically flash flood in a small area

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Gezus, I hope no traders are lurking on this site.

Oh……… we’ll do our part to average things out. 😉

Does anyone have any of last summers heat bottled up somewhere? Half of our acres germinated from last week’s rain since they were seeded in powder. Quite a good catch now if only Ma Nature allows it to finish the race.

On a more positive note the corn is doing good.
            The sprayer is leaving ruts and spinning up the hills but the SP harvesters (Cows) won’t mind those whenever it gets grazed. Pasture growth has doubled in a week and looks amazing compared to earlier. Things are looking way better than last year although I wish we could average them out a bit.

Hopefully everyone is able to enjoy this game we play out here. Things aren’t too bad and after all it could always be worse. 🍻

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post

Oh……… we’ll do our part to average things out. 😉

Does anyone have any of last summers heat bottled up somewhere? Half of our acres germinated from last week’s rain since they were seeded in powder. Quite a good catch now if only Ma Nature allows it to finish the race.

On a more positive note the corn is doing good.
              The sprayer is leaving ruts and spinning up the hills but the SP harvesters (Cows) won’t mind those whenever it gets grazed. Pasture growth has doubled in a week and looks amazing compared to earlier. Things are looking way better than last year although I wish we could average them out a bit.

Hopefully everyone is able to enjoy this game we play out here. Things aren’t too bad and after all it could always be worse. 🍻
              Did you get your Spra Coupe running? Did it rain up your way yesterday? We had 1.7 inches in the rain gauge this morning.

Comment

Last night's hail storm got 4 canola that I posted pictures of and two peas, wheat was hit but looks ok with just leaf damage. Canola pounded into the ground.

Big storm when it goes purple.

Just got the internet going again.

Wet and creeks are running.

NEVER EVER PRAY OR HOPE OR WANT RAIN IN A WET YEAR>

Do you think I would know already?

Oh well, heat should wake things up.

over 2 in some farms.

Comment

"NEVER EVER PRAY OR HOPE OR WANT RAIN IN A WET YEAR"

Or in a DRY year...all the hope last year getting DELIVERED now! Even nature has supply issues!

Storms, hail all around....just a spit, as the clouds parted over this green sea?

Max we hear is Spiritwood, 6-7" plus a spot of 8" deep hail!
                  Last edited by fjlip; Jun 24, 2022, 16:07.

Comment

You know your wife is into farming when she doesn't mind getting dirty.lol..

Comment

Nice looking canola everyone!
                      Here is mine planted the 6th of June. L 340PC planted with a old dependable 5710. Hopefully beats the frost and wished it was at that stage about the 10th of June.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                        Nice looking canola everyone!
                        Here is mine planted the 6th of June. L 340PC planted with a old dependable 5710. Hopefully beats the frost and wished it was at that stage about the 10th of June.
                        That is what the most advanced canola looks like around here. I do believe it needs some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                          That is what the most advanced canola looks like around here. I do believe it needs some time.
                          Mine needs sunshine and heat which doesn’t seem to be available so far this summer.

Comment

My L340 needs a little bit of love after yesterday's hail

Comment

Decimated my canola pretty good, will take some time to recover. We'll see what the adjuster have to say in the near future.

Comment

Aw crap, and so BIG!

seldomseen, which openers/packers on your 5710? We have 1", 3.5 steel.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.