Test Pandemic of the Boosted Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Pandemic of the Boosted

Test
Jun 28, 2022 | 07:49 61 The Alberta data shows death rates and hospitalization rates per 100,000 and transmission rates are a different matter.

An easy explanation of the CBS story about transmission could be increasing number of more infectious variants or declining immunity from the vaccines over time. Both of which are well known.

But on the death rate and severe illness rates per 100,000 the vaccines give a significant effectiveness advantage over the unvaccinated according to the data from Alberta.
Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 28, 2022 at 07:56.
Reply With Quote
cropgrower's Avatar Jun 28, 2022 | 07:53 62 manitoba. 55.1 % population 3 jabs 66.7 % of total C19 deaths 3 jabs for it be any use second number shud be smaler than first not higher Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Jun 28, 2022 | 07:58 63 Now your down to 50% cc.
Wait a month ..you are slowly catching on... Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2022 | 07:58 64 Maybe vulnerable seniors are the age group with the 3rd vaccinations?

You still need to compare per 100,000 because the straight numbers don't tell the whole story.
Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 28, 2022 at 08:02.
Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2022 | 08:02 65 I don't know the actual current transmission rates so 50% is for example.

But the Alberta numbers tell the story about deaths, severe illness and hospitalizations and vaccines are doing a good job at reducing all three. The numbers tell the story and you guys are grasping at straws. Reply With Quote
cropgrower's Avatar Jun 28, 2022 | 08:16 66
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
Maybe vulnerable seniors are the age group with the 3rd vaccinations?

You still need to compare per 100,000 because the straight numbers don't tell the whole story.
why would the % numbers be different per 100,000 than total population ? Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2022 | 08:55 67 Chuck, why did you use BC data all this time, and then suddenly when the BC data proved you wrong, you switched to Alberta data which is months out of date? Is this kind of like your global warming claims when you cherry pick a time and place that confirms your bias? Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2022 | 11:38 68 When did I last use similar BC data that was proved wrong?

Whats wrong A5? Having trouble finding an angle to dispute the results that the Alberta data shows?

Are you disputing Alberta's own data? If so show us your numbers that prove it wrong. Reply With Quote
Jun 28, 2022 | 11:55 69
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
When did I last use similar BC data that was proved wrong?

Whats wrong A5? Having trouble finding an angle to dispute the results that the Alberta data shows?

Are you disputing Alberta's own data? If so show us your numbers that prove it wrong.
I already acknowledged the Alberta results and thanked you for posting them. I also asked why you think they are so much different than almost every other jurisdiction. So instead of comparing them to everywhere else, and offering an explanation, you just keep repeating the AB stats, almost as if you've already checked, and know that they are an outlier that you carefully cherry picked. Did you at least check when the 120 days starts? Was it January, February, December even? That makes a big difference when you are comparing it with current weekly or monthly data from other provinces.
And more importantly, I'm not on a mission to prove anything, either way in this debate. I just join in to pick on you whenever you blunder into something way above your pay grade. Reply With Quote

  • Jun 29, 2022 | 07:35 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    I already acknowledged the Alberta results and thanked you for posting them. I also asked why you think they are so much different than almost every other jurisdiction. So instead of comparing them to everywhere else, and offering an explanation, you just keep repeating the AB stats, almost as if you've already checked, and know that they are an outlier that you carefully cherry picked. Did you at least check when the 120 days starts? Was it January, February, December even? That makes a big difference when you are comparing it with current weekly or monthly data from other provinces.
    And more importantly, I'm not on a mission to prove anything, either way in this debate. I just join in to pick on you whenever you blunder into something way above your pay grade.

    The Alberta data I posted is as of June 20, 2022 says the website. So very current data.

    I don't know what would make Alberta's data significantly different from any other provinces data? Do you have evidence that they are? If so, show us the evidence so we can compare apples to apples.

    So far nobody else on this site has shown any data or evidence from Alberta that proves my "blunder" is wrong. In fact you seem not to disagree with the Alberta data, but want to distract from it by talking about other jurisdictions with out producing any comparable data.

    I am sure there are going to be some differences, but I think it is reasonable to expect that the data outcome will not be significantly different in showing that vaccines, as in, Alberta have greatly reduced severe illness, hospitalizations and deaths from covid.

    I am not an expert and this work is way above my paygrade and way above the paygrade of everyone on this site unless they are a infectious disease expert studying covid and vaccine effectiveness.

    That's why we pay scientists and experts in any field to produce and sift through the data and research to explain whats going on. Its a continuous process as the pandemic evolves.

    As it stands the Alberta data is backing up what we have heard from experts that the vaccines are effective at reducing severe illness and deaths.

    If the Alberta data isn't convincing enough I don't know whether anything will change your mind.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 29, 2022 at 07:41.
    Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 29, 2022 | 08:29 71 Name:  BBF4DC9B-5D51-4C90-B810-79958241D2B0.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  12.1 KB. had a look at Alberta numbers , up to 5th of june 53 % of deaths unjabbed so 47% had vaccine , that to me still is a fail because near half the deaths were vaccinated Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • cropgrower's Avatar Jun 29, 2022 | 10:07 72 up to june 5 th jabed people has 3 % less chance of dying , 50 - 50 in my head is no advantage from jab , how do you look at it CC ? Reply With Quote
    Jun 29, 2022 | 23:36 73
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    up to june 5 th jabed people has 3 % less chance of dying , 50 - 50 in my head is no advantage from jab , how do you look at it CC ?
    The problem with the reporting is that a person is not counted as jabbed for two weeks after being jabbed and people who died within that 2 week s are considered unjabbed. A known fact that goes unreported. Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2022 | 06:16 74
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    up to june 5 th jabed people has 3 % less chance of dying , 50 - 50 in my head is no advantage from jab , how do you look at it CC ?
    Where did the 3% figure come from? Can you please provide the source and how it was derived. Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2022 | 06:23 75
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    up to june 5 th jabed people has 3 % less chance of dying , 50 - 50 in my head is no advantage from jab , how do you look at it CC ?
    The group of vaccinated people is larger than the group of unvaccinated people. Especially in the older most vulnerable age groups where most of the deaths and hospitalizations occur.

    So it is misleading to use only a percentage of total deaths to assess the effectiveness of vaccines at preventing deaths and hospitalizations because you are drawing data from two very different sized groups.

    The Alberta data I posted gives us the numbers of deaths and hospitalizations per 100,000 instead of just the total number of deaths and hospitalizations by percentage.

    Take a look at the link below I posted where the data is broken down by age group and you will see that from age 30 and up the death rate per 100,000 people from covid is higher for unvaccinated individuals than vaccinated individuals. The rate difference significantly goes up in the over 60 group and starts to get closer in the over 80 age group.

    In the age 60-69 and 70-79 group the death rate per 100,000 of the unvaccinated is many times higher than the vaccinated group. 3.2 and 4.5 times higher respectively.

    In the 80 plus group the death rate per 100,000 of the unvaccinated is only 1.3 times higher. (probably due to age related immune system decline and other chronic diseases)

    In all those age groups, three doses are substantially better at reducing deaths than just 2 doses.

    https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2022 at 06:35.
    Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 08:22 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    Now your down to 50% cc.
    Wait a month ..you are slowly catching on...
    The threshold for a vaccine efficacy (even short lived) is over 60%. They get dumped in the sewer under that and approval revoked.

    People are literally injecting themselves with a failed product. And chuck defends it because he is blind.

    And the MSM and govt and cdc still trying to tell people it stops severe disease and illness while the hospitals and morgues fill with quadruple vaxxed.

    What kind of insanity is this clown world.

    I never thought I would see the day. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • cropgrower's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 08:49 77
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Where did the 3% figure come from? Can you please provide the source and how it was derived.
    a while back you told me i pulled numbers out of my *** and they looked to be covered in brown stuff , i still gave you a reply , and i shud not have done , not this time Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 09:24 78 Even Gormley said he will not apologize for 2 yrs of" Unvaxed are all going to Die"..
    Some people will never admit oops... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jun 30, 2022 | 10:14 79 Chuck, why do you keep repeating these same months out of date ( on average) Alberta stats over and over and over again, and ignoring the stats from other provinces or countries that have up to date info?

    You used to use BC data, maybe tell us what is happening there in real time? Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2022 | 10:36 80
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    a while back you told me i pulled numbers out of my *** and they looked to be covered in brown stuff , i still gave you a reply , and i shud not have done , not this time
    So if you are unwilling or unable to provide a source, yet me ask you this question:

    Given 85% of the population is vaccinated, and given you claim that the number of deaths are the same for the vaccinated population and unvaccinated,

    If a farmer runs 850 cows, all vaccinated, and one dies from a death that should be controlled by the vaccine
    And his neighbor runs 150 cows, all unvaccinated and also loses one to the same disease
    (total of 1000 animals 85% vaccinated and 15% unvaxed just like the Covid vax numbers)

    QUESTION: Since the deaths numbers are the same do you feel that the risk of death is the same for the 2 herds from that disease? And do you think that the vaccination must not work since the both farmers lost 1 animal? Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2022 | 11:07 81 Only in the minds of the antivaxer covid deniers are covid vaccines a fail when they prevent many hospitalizations and deaths which is what the data clearly shows in Alberta in the last 120 days.

    But facts and evidence apparently don't matter to some people.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2022 at 11:26.
    Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2022 | 11:23 82
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Chuck, why do you keep repeating these same months out of date ( on average) Alberta stats over and over and over again, and ignoring the stats from other provinces or countries that have up to date info?

    You used to use BC data, maybe tell us what is happening there in real time?
    The last 120 days is already out of date data A5? Really? How so? LOL

    And when did I use comparable BC data?

    I haven't ignored data that compares apples to apples because I don't have equivalent data to what I found in Alberta. Do you?

    If so, show us the numbers to prove that Alberta isn't a reasonable proxy for the rest of the provinces.

    Should we wait for you to produce evidence of comparable data or are you just going to talk big with no action like you usually do and side with the anti vaxer covid deniers who can't seem to understand basic math? Or maybe you can't do math either?

    I think we already know that you are a lot of talk and no evidence kind of guy.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 30, 2022 at 11:27.
    Reply With Quote
    jazz's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 11:55 83
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Only in the minds of the antivaxer covid deniers are covid vaccines a fail when they prevent many hospitalizations and deaths which is what the data clearly shows in Alberta in the last 120 days.

    But facts and evidence apparently don't matter to some people.
    The facts and evidence clearly show that your odds of catching covid and getting a serious outcome from it increase proportionally to the number of shots you took.

    Thats clearly showing the vaxx caused ADE.

    Maybe Tam can tell us about the stats but I can barely understand her through the Bells Palsy. Poor thing. She really took one for Trudeau. Hope it was worth it.

    Name:  tym.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  92.2 KB
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 30, 2022 at 12:01.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Partners's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 18:33 84

    GAME on...
    Remember bullshit Gormley bragging he had 2 of this shit..
    Last edited by Partners; Jun 30, 2022 at 18:56.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • biglentil's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 19:16 85 Amazing Bourla says the Omicron jab wont be available till fall. Guess Tam and CBC must think otherwise.🧐 Reply With Quote
    Jun 30, 2022 | 19:45 86 Chuck, it's almost as if you're not paying attention. As I stated in a previous post, I'm not here to have a vaccine debate with you. I'm just here to help you in your mission to come across as an ignorant hypocritical fool, unable to think for himself.

    I asked you a very simple question. Why did you stop quoting the British Columbia data and switch to the Alberta data?

    Do you think averaging 4 months of data in a constantly evolving situation, is more accurate than using the most recent data available?
    Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 30, 2022 at 22:57.
    Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jun 30, 2022 | 21:06 87 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Jul 1, 2022 | 07:35 88
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Chuck, it's almost as if you're not paying attention. As I stated in a previous post, I'm not here to have a vaccine debate with you. I'm just here to help you in your mission to come across as an ignorant hypocritical fool, unable to think for himself.

    I asked you a very simple question. Why did you stop quoting the British Columbia data and switch to the Alberta data?

    Do you think averaging 4 months of data in a constantly evolving situation, is more accurate than using the most recent data available?
    Happy Canada Day to our Libertarian Alberta Separatist Troll!

    You should give up the trolling and stick to farming. You are grasping at straws and wasting your time and it wont change the data from Alberta.

    And I haven't posted any comparable BC data. The Alberta data is the first data I have posted or seen that compares unvaccinated to vaccinated deaths and hospitalization rates per 100,000. So I don't know what the hell you are going on about? I guess your obsessed brain can't think of any other comeback so you keep throwing out irrelevant crap.

    120 days of the most recent data from Alberta is not good enough for ya? But you are pretty sure the yesterdays data or last weeks data or last months data will show a difference! LOL Prove it.

    But you don't seem to have any comparable more recent data or evidence to show us that the Alberta data has changed or is wrong or doesn't apply to other Provinces? Get off your lazy ass and find it and post it if you can. Otherwise you are just all hot air.

    Give up you are wasting your time. Stick to farming because your debating skills suck! LOL
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jul 1, 2022 at 07:58.
    Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jul 1, 2022 | 09:57 89 As far as im concerned Libs are welcome to drink as much koolaid as they like. Bottoms UP! 😘
    Last edited by biglentil; Jul 1, 2022 at 10:13.
    Reply With Quote

  • Jul 2, 2022 | 16:08 90 Jim Breuer comedian standup;

    " The Vaccinated "

    https://twitter.com/3v3r6/status/1543074719104122881 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like