Test Pandemic of the Boosted Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Pandemic of the Boosted

Test
Jun 22, 2022 | 19:05 31 I did the 180 but it didn’t take long that I knew something was wrong! Reply With Quote
Jun 23, 2022 | 18:20 32
Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
We can help Chuck out with this challenge. A very simple litmus test.
So any media source which reported that the truckers convoy had guns in ottawa, had foreign funding, were plotting an insurrection, tried to burn down an apartment building, or threaten violence or ****,.would automatically fail the test.
Or didn't retract those stories once they were proven false by the rcmp, or by fintrac etc
I see Chuck hasn't posted For a few days now. Do you suppose he actually took my advice and checked his reliable reputable news sources as I suggested, and has discovered that they may not be all that honest after all? Now he is busy rethinking everything he thought he knew and believed in and is busy writing his sincerest apology to all the other members of agriville?

Just kidding,. I heard his attending the local Marxist and leninist convention the past few days and is having too much fun, no time left to check in on us.
Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 23, 2022 at 18:26.
  • 1 Like

• Jun 24, 2022 | 07:00 33 no, no, he is busy seeding Reply With Quote
    Jun 24, 2022 | 09:54 34 Just heard NICU dealing with many cases of bradycardia in newborns, hmmm. Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jun 25, 2022 | 10:23 35 We were told that getting boosted protects against severe outcome, not make severe outcome more likely. On top of this factor in adverse reactions myocarditis, blood clots, thyroid cancer ... What a disaster! I predict it wont be the unvaccinated rallying in Ottawa this time around, but the vaccine injured and they wont be so peaceful.

Last edited by biglentil; Jun 25, 2022 at 10:50.

• Jun 25, 2022 | 16:46 36
    Quote Originally Posted by biglentil View Post
    We were told that getting boosted protects against severe outcome, not make severe outcome more likely. On top of this factor in adverse reactions myocarditis, blood clots, thyroid cancer ... What a disaster! I predict it wont be the unvaccinated rallying in Ottawa this time around, but the vaccine injured and they wont be so peaceful.

Not to be smug sand say I told you so. But to those who mocked and called us idiots; we told you so, we gave you fair warning. We were right, you were wrong. Anything Trudeau believes in, HAS to be treated with utmost skepticism. He’s on the wrong side of every single issue. That, my friends, was clue number one. Like how can someone who is pure evil, ever be right? The chance of that happening are minuscule.

You’re welcome. We tried. Reply With Quote

• Jun 26, 2022 | 08:20 37 Theo Fleury and the Expose post crap analysis not supported by infectious disease experts.

We know that seniors with weakened immune systems and other diseases and vulnerable people who are vaccinated are still getting covid and dying.

The vaccines are less effective for these people and they undoubtedly make up a significant portion of the current covid deaths and illnesses.

But simple math explains why the vaccinated group could be larger whether it be for infections, hospitalizations, or deaths.

For example say 80 people are vaccinated and 20 people are unvaccinated (which is close to the Canadian numbers), and each group has a 50% infection rate.

That would give 40 vaccinated cases and 10 unvaccinated cases. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 26, 2022 | 08:31 38 Hi Chuckles.
    That is why the chart above uses percentages and not ‘numbers’. The chart shows the percentage of vaxxed to the max are dropping like flies compared to the very low percentage of unvaxxed and single vaxxed.

You will agree of course because you just explained the math analysis.

And the source of the data is not Theo nor the Expose, it is that dubious organization called Health Canada. Reply With Quote

• Jun 26, 2022 | 08:46 39 https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

Take a look at this from Alberta health.

The death rate for unvaccinated Albertans in the last 120 days is much higher per 100,000 than the vaccinated which clearly explains the point I have been making.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 08-30-38 COVID-19 Alberta statistics.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  12.7 KB
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 26, 2022 at 08:51.
    Jun 26, 2022 | 08:48 40
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

Take a look at this from Alberta health.

The death rate for unvaccinated Albertans is much higher per 100,000 than the vaccinated which clearly explains the point I have been making.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-26 at 08-30-38 COVID-19 Alberta statistics.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  12.7 KB
    Hopefully this will make it larger and easier to read. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 26, 2022 | 08:48 41 is that from two years ago again ? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Jun 26, 2022 | 08:50 42 last 120 days.

And that chart should end all the bullshit arguments that this is a pandemic of the vaccinated or that the vaccines don't prevent deaths and serious illness!

Go to the link and read it as it will be easier to read.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 26, 2022 at 09:04.
    Jun 26, 2022 | 10:13 43
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    last 120 days.

And that chart should end all the bullshit arguments that this is a pandemic of the vaccinated or that the vaccines don't prevent deaths and serious illness!

Go to the link and read it as it will be easier to read.
    Thanks for posting. I can't quite read the chart on my phone in the tractor, and I can't seem to follow your link to the same place.
    Do you offer any explanation as to why Alberta's data would be converging from the rest of the country and the rest of the world?

Assuming this really is 120 days from the present and not from some previous date when the data was last compiled. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 26, 2022 | 10:32 44
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Thanks for posting. I can't quite read the chart on my phone in the tractor, and I can't seem to follow your link to the same place.
    Do you offer any explanation as to why Alberta's data would be converging from the rest of the country and the rest of the world?

Assuming this really is 120 days from the present and not from some previous date when the data was last compiled.
    Yes the chart doesn't screen shot well. Best read at the link. And it says last 120 days.

Is Alberta's data an outlier to the rest of the provinces? I don't have any information or data to suggest it is. Do you? Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 26, 2022 | 10:33 45 SH IT has hit the fan in last 30 DAYS, CC, wake up! Fast aging, sick, 2-3-4 shot poor people all around.

Get mad! Get even! Hold the bastards to account! The VAXED must revolt....rest are fine Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 26, 2022 | 11:11 46 Name:  01952BDB-C89B-46C5-8384-1B5376830822.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  14.8 KB. manitoba 55.1 %. have had three jabs but they make up 66.7 % of the deaths , please again explain why you think jab is working great as you say CC , remember back when they said it was 95% effective
    Last edited by cropgrower; Jun 26, 2022 at 11:17.
  • 2 Likes

• Jun 26, 2022 | 11:35 47
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    Name:  01952BDB-C89B-46C5-8384-1B5376830822.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  14.8 KB. manitoba 55.1 %. have had three jabs but they make up 66.7 % of the deaths , please again explain why you think jab is working great as you say CC , remember back when they said it was 95% effective
    So, if you look at the rest of the provinces, does it appear that Chuck Cherry picked Alberta just because of the way that the data is compiled?
    Is Alberta the only province that lumps 120 days in together?
    And how often is that updated? Because 120 days could put us back close to the beginning of the year, and when you average the deaths from the height of flu season while the vaccine was still moderately more effective, with the late spring months when they were very few deaths, but the vaccine was already useless.

Or does it have something to do with older vulnerable people in Alberta not getting vaccines at the same rate as other parts of the country?
    I know that is the case amongst people I know. Older people without jobs work forced to take the vaccine, whereas younger people were forced to get the vaccine to keep their jobs.
    Chuck usually quotes British Columbia rates, not alberta. So what do the BC rates say as of today? Probably a reason why he Cherry picked Alberta. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 26, 2022 | 11:45 48 i have never looked at all the provences , that is just a quick search on manitoba , lots of unanswered questions Reply With Quote
    Jun 26, 2022 | 14:16 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
    Hi Chuckles.
    That is why the chart above uses percentages and not ‘numbers’. The chart shows the percentage of vaxxed to the max are dropping like flies compared to the very low percentage of unvaxxed and single vaxxed.

You will agree of course because you just explained the math analysis.

And the source of the data is not Theo nor the Expose, it is that dubious organization called Health Canada.
    Math can be a real beggar sometimes. Reply With Quote
    Jun 27, 2022 | 07:15 50 I only looked at Alberta because that is the information that I could find on death rate per 100,000 in the last 120 days which covers off alot of the omicron variant.

Perhaps other provinces have similar data comparing deaths of the vaccinated with deaths of the unvaccinated. But It takes a lot of digging and it's farming season.

That is why we have infectious disease experts, whose job it is to sift through mountains of data from many sources and come to informed conclusions. Ordinary folks don't have easy access to all the data, training or experience to do this work.

The Alberta data clearly shows most of the deaths, whether vaccinated or unvaccinated are in the 60 plus age group. Likely alot of people that have other health issues or weakened immune systems.

The biggest group with the most deaths is in the 80 plus age group.

In the 60-69,70-79 group the death rate per 100,000 of the unvaccinated is many times higher than the vaccinated group. 3.2 and 4.5 times higher respectively.

In the 80 plus group the death rate per 100,000 of the unvaccinated is only 1.3 times higher.

In all those age groups, three doses are substantially better at reducing deaths than just 2 doses. Reply With Quote
    Jun 27, 2022 | 07:40 51 At the same link as the first chart the data shows in the last 120 days that the rate per 100,000 of hospitalizations for the unvaccinated group is also very high compared to the vaccinated group.

Conclusion: vaccines are reducing severe illness and hospitalizations from the more recent variants.

Name:  Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 07-33-48 COVID-19 Alberta statistics.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  12.0 KB Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 27, 2022 | 09:13 52 went looking for UK numbers , used to be lots available , very hard to find now , i wonder WHY ?? Reply With Quote
    biglentil's Avatar Jun 27, 2022 | 11:23 53 Current BC data. Ugly 75% of the covid deaths in triple vaxxed, even though they only make up 52% of the population.
    Last edited by biglentil; Jun 27, 2022 at 11:29.
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 27, 2022 | 12:29 54 YES! CC do not go back 120 days....current it is major disaster, will escalate.

Expect data be buried to keep the SHEEPLE, Covidiots taking shots 3-4-5... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• cropgrower's Avatar Jun 27, 2022 | 17:39 55 also CC look at post no1 again , pretty up to date from june 13 , forget about 120 days , dont paint a good picture , same as manitoba and BC in above post Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• biglentil's Avatar Jun 28, 2022 | 06:08 56 Chucky is CBS 'conspiracy theorists' as well? Reply With Quote
    Jun 28, 2022 | 07:23 57 Let me repeat what the Alberta data says about vaccine effectiveness.

We know the vaccines are not as effective at preventing transmission of the much more infectious omicron and related varaiants. But 3 or 4 doses still provide a fair amount of protection against transmission.

More importantly for those above age 60, which is the age group that has the most severe illness and highest death rate, the vaccines are preventing many deaths, severe illness and hospitalizations than in the unvaccinated group.

In the 60-69,70-79 group the death rate per 100,000 of the unvaccinated is many times higher than the vaccinated group. 3.2 and 4.5 times higher respectively.

In the 80 plus group the death rate per 100,000 of the unvaccinated is only 1.3 times higher. (probably due to age related immune system decline and other chronic diseases)

In all those age groups, three doses are substantially better at reducing deaths than just 2 doses.

You can't compare straight numbers of deaths and hospitalizations in the whole population because the vaccinated group is far larger than the unvaccinated group.

In a population of 100,000 Canadians on a national basis roughly, 82,000 people are fully vaccinated and 18,000 are unvaccinated.

Vaccinated vs unvaccinated rates are variable across age groups and geography. That is why you have to standardize comparisons based on a 100,000 for example, so you can compare apples to apples.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 28, 2022 at 07:32.
    Partners's Avatar Jun 28, 2022 | 07:33 58 3x vaxed should be zero...
    Or is 4 and 5 the magic number?? Reply With Quote
    Jun 28, 2022 | 07:38 59 No vaccine ever made was a 100% effective at preventing transmission of any disease as far as I know. And nobody has said 0 disease especially in elderly Seniors.

But 50% is better than nothing at preventing transmission and at preventing severe illness in most people the vaccines are much more effective than being unvaccinated.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 28, 2022 at 08:05.
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 28, 2022 | 07:46 60 how hard is to understand that when the bosted make a higher % of C19 deaths , than the % of people with 3 jabs in the total population somthing is seriously wrong Reply With Quote