Test Pandemic of the Boosted Test

Rural Issues

Tools

Pandemic of the Boosted

Test
Sep 22, 2022 | 07:26 571
Quote Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
There are thousands. They won’t get the cbc interviews though so you will never hear of them.
Usual blank stare from the usual clowns. It is all a coverup by MSM and government. How do they benefit from coverup? If you could think clearly you would realize you have been had by the conspiracy theorists. Reply With Quote
cropgrower's Avatar Sep 22, 2022 | 07:27 572 why did your experts CC keep changing their story so much if they knew what they were talking about ? Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2022 | 07:49 573 Science and knowledge are not static. The pandemic evolved as new variants took over. So did the science.

Would you rather live in a world with science from a 100 years ago? Or maybe you still are?

I think we know your answer and the answer of 99.9% the citizens. Reply With Quote
Sep 22, 2022 | 07:55 574
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
Science and knowledge are not static. The pandemic evolved as new variants took over. So did the science.

Would you rather live in a world with science from a 100 years ago? Or maybe you still are?

I think we know your answer and the answer of 99.9% the citizens.
All these years of arguing with Chuck, while he claims that the science is settled, and uses statements like believe the science, and science is about consensus. And finally he sees the light. Well done. Reply With Quote

• Sep 22, 2022 | 08:00 575
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    All these years of arguing with Chuck, while he claims that the science is settled, and uses statements like believe the science, and science is about consensus. And finally he sees the light. Well done.
    Exactly. Science never “settles”. Reply With Quote
    Sep 22, 2022 | 08:10 576 And the overwhelming evidence is that vaccines worked and still work and are very very safe.

Which credible scientific organizations are saying otherwise? We are waiting? LOL Reply With Quote
    Sep 22, 2022 | 08:19 577
    And the overwhelming evidence is that vaccines worked and still work and are very very safe.

Which credible scientific organizations are saying otherwise? We are waiting? LOL
    Speaking of which, did you ever find data newer than February? Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 22, 2022 | 08:37 578
    And the overwhelming evidence is that vaccines worked and still work and are very very safe.

Which credible scientific organizations are saying otherwise? We are waiting? LOL
    Who’s we ? …. LOL Reply With Quote

• fjlip's Avatar Sep 22, 2022 | 08:52 579 on CBC yesterday, MORE so called Covid deaths in Sk, 2022 compared to same time 2021.

75% vaxed....sh it don't work? Never ever say how many deaths VAXED! That would KILL the narrative. Reply With Quote

• Sep 22, 2022 | 11:04 580
    Speaking of which, did you ever find data newer than February?
    Still Spreading the lie it was February data? That's all you got A5? LOL

it was July to March the last I checked. But that's not good enough for the science deniers.

Give up you haven't provided any serious evidence to back up your fringe opinions in last 2 years. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Sep 22, 2022 | 12:02 581
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    Usual blank stare from the usual clowns. It is all a coverup by MSM and government. How do they benefit from coverup? If you could think clearly you would realize you have been had by the conspiracy theorists.
    why have bill gates and now king charles and others talked about depopulation ? what is this transhumanisim they talk about ? what is WEF all about ? you will own notting and be very happy ! why did world leaders start talking about great reset all around same time ? did they all have same dream one night ? is that all conspiracy ? explain for us usual clowns , coverup as i see it is so they can keep moving forward without most of population knowing what is going on
    Last edited by cropgrower; Sep 22, 2022 at 16:22.
  • 3 Likes

• Sep 22, 2022 | 14:18 582
    Still Spreading the lie it was February data? That's all you got A5? LOL

it was July to March the last I checked. But that's not good enough for the science deniers.

Give up you haven't provided any serious evidence to back up your fringe opinions in last 2 years.
    I stand corrected. You are quoting data that is almost 7 months old not almost 8 months old as I suggested. That makes all the difference. And I believe where we left off on this topic was that the Alberta government had stopped updating those statistics all together, so you were secure in continuing to quote the stats from last winter as the most current available. Is that still true? Or have you found something more up-to-date?

And no, I am not compelled to provide any evidence of any opinion, this isn't my debate, never has been. My only opinion on this matter is that you are grossly incompetent as a debater, so I keep rubbing that in any chance I can get. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes

• biglentil's Avatar Sep 22, 2022 | 14:44 583
    I stand corrected. You are quoting data that is almost 7 months old not almost 8 months old as I suggested. That makes all the difference. And I believe where we left off on this topic was that the Alberta government had stopped updating those statistics all together, so you were secure in continuing to quote the stats from last winter as the most current available. Is that still true? Or have you found something more up-to-date?

And no, I am not compelled to provide any evidence of any opinion, this isn't my debate, never has been. My only opinion on this matter is that you are grossly incompetent as a debater, so I keep rubbing that in any chance I can get.
    Chuck claimed it was from data compiled from upto March 2022, when the title of the chart states "To March 2021". He claimed thats an error. Look closely what he posted was blurry as hell, but definitely 2021 not 2022, par for the course obfuscation of the truth. Cognitive Dissonance at its finest.

Name:  Screenshot_20220922_143814.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  42.1 KB
    Last edited by biglentil; Sep 22, 2022 at 17:42.
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 22, 2022 | 17:28 584 Hmmmm , seems like selected global warming data … say it isn’t so lol Reply With Quote

• Sep 22, 2022 | 19:02 585
    All these years of arguing with Chuck, while he claims that the science is settled, and uses statements like believe the science, and science is about consensus. And finally he sees the light. Well done.
    absolutely f k n amazing
    he has saw the light
    praise be Reply With Quote

• Sep 22, 2022 | 19:03 586
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Who’s we ? …. LOL
    whoops !! Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Sep 22, 2022 | 19:40 587 science on global warming is rock solid but science on C19 changes every few weeks !! 😂 LOL
    Last edited by cropgrower; Sep 22, 2022 at 19:44.

• Sep 23, 2022 | 07:16 588 Its been months and years and the data and credible evidence from the antivaxers never seems to show up. LOL

Instead we get lame attacks and sometimes a reference to a study that if you read the fine print actually is counter to the antvaxer arguments.

It's the usual stream of incoherent conspiracy shite from the deniers who rely on flat earth logic.
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 23, 2022 at 07:42.
    biglentil's Avatar Sep 23, 2022 | 08:08 589 Trust the experts its "Safe and Effective"Tm

32 Young Canadian Doctors “Died Suddenly” in the Past 16 Months While Fully COVID-19 Vaccinated.

Source: https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/32-young-canadian-doctors-died-suddenly-in-the-past-16-months-while-fully-covid-19-vaccinated/

Name:  Screenshot_20220923_080439.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  97.2 KB Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Sep 23, 2022 | 17:16 590 No coment from the C19 experts , wonder why ? Reply With Quote

• fjlip's Avatar Sep 23, 2022 | 22:52 591 Only 6% of kids under 11 shot in Ontario...94% of parents are finally woke up to the EVIL!

millions of doses soon in the GARBAGE where they belong! Reply With Quote
    Sep 24, 2022 | 05:47 592
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Only 6% of kids under 11 shot in Ontario...94% of parents are finally woke up to the EVIL!

millions of doses soon in the GARBAGE where they belong!
    Oh but all we heard on the radio was how happy parents were to march their kids down to take the jab, why didn’t they interview some one from the 94% who weren’t so enthused ? The media here is no different than the Russian and Chinese media, paid government schills. Reply With Quote

• Sep 24, 2022 | 07:17 593
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    Only 6% of kids under 11 shot in Ontario...94% of parents are finally woke up to the EVIL!

millions of doses soon in the GARBAGE where they belong!
    You are the sites expert on garbage. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Sep 24, 2022 | 07:50 594 time will tell who the fools are Reply With Quote

• Sep 24, 2022 | 08:15 595 They had it set up so kids can't participate in organized sports unless vaxed.

You couldn't even attend most sporting events without a Vax pass.

Has to be tough getting some of those local volunteer based organizations rolling again.
    Last edited by shtferbrains; Sep 24, 2022 at 08:22.

• Sep 24, 2022 | 10:20 596 Close friend of mine just came down with covid. Mild cold like symptoms. Still driving out to his farm to work. Has had four shots and still caught it. To call it a vaccine is the wrong word to use. Maybe a treatment but not a vaccine. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• jazz's Avatar Sep 24, 2022 | 17:02 597
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief View Post
    To call it a vaccine is the wrong word to use. Maybe a treatment but not a vaccine.
    How about call it a failure or maybe a crime against humanity

Name:  ceo.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  66.1 KB Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Partners's Avatar Sep 24, 2022 | 17:21 598 I am sure he never took the poison shot either.. Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Sep 24, 2022 | 17:22 599
    Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
    You are the sites expert on garbage.
    He is trying to remove the Garbage but you and Chuck will not leave.. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• Sep 24, 2022 | 19:28 600
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    He is trying to remove the Garbage but you and Chuck will not leave..
    Good One, Partners 👍 Reply With Quote