• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sask highway #15

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sask highway #15

I plan on traveling across Saskatchewan, has anyone driven #15 Yorkton to Rosetown lately? Last time I did it was horrible but that was almost 20yrs ago.

Originally posted by DaneG View Post
    I plan on traveling across Saskatchewan, has anyone driven #15 Yorkton to Rosetown lately? Last time I did it was horrible but that was almost 20yrs ago.

I think that is #16?

Our equivalent to an interstate.

Comment

Kenaston east has some gravelled spots last summer. Don’t know if they are still gravel. Not the best road but a lot better than years ago. Kenaston to Rosetown pretty good. disclaimer, I’m used to west side and northwest Saskatchewan hiways. If your used to hiways around Regina, you’ll be disappointed. Haha

Comment

Thanks, I’m used to dodging potholes and washouts in west central mb.

Comment

Take 16 it's better

Comment

I would take 16 Highway way better but expect delays from junction 6 to junction 2 due to road resurfacing.

Comment

Road is shit but doable. They proposed re-doing the stretch from ktown to #2 in 1/3rds over 3 yrs. they did the first 1/3 from kenaston 3 or 4 yrs ago and is nice... next stretch absolute dog shit that they threw gravel on... next 20 km to #2 had a thin membrane applied last summer and is decent but probably won't hold up to the heavy hauls that come down this way. kenaston to Rosetown is good.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.