• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your allowed to change your views

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your allowed to change your views

I am triple vaxxed.
    Did “right” thing because one I wanted to visit my 93 yr old mum unhindered.
    2 I wanted to travel.
    3 Restrictions etc pissing me off so I got jabbed.

But are any unvaccinated people getting Bell's palsy, shingles, blood clots, monkey pox, myocarditis, or dying suddenly with SADS? Just curious.

I’ve gone full circle.

Am I a antivaxxer no but questioning everything.

Ex sister-in-law dad passed away covid fit as a fiddle death 15 in state of Victoria I believe a wake up call.

Good mates best mate fit as a fiddle got second jab complained to doc of chest pains 36 hours after, we will monitor the doc said gone three days later in front of his kids Saturday arvo in his pool. Myocarditis. But singed disclaimer when he had jab so no recourse.

So I’ve had both ends of the spectrum.

Ps the guy with kids 39

Am I conspiracy loonigan nope or hope not but weird stuff going on I’m passing on jab 4

Comment

One of my friends in his 40s got myocarditis after the covid vaccine as well. That would certainly be scary. He's the only one I know of personally. He fully recovered.

But if you look at the reports of serious side effects from the 80 million covid shots given in Canada the number of serious side effects reported including myocarditis, are very very small.

In fact the rate of mycarditis from getting covid is much higher. I can post the numbers again if you want.

And of course many antivaxers are going to link every pre existing heart or health issue with the covid vaccine whether or not there was a confirmed cause and effect.

Heart disease was the number one killer before and after the covid pandemic.

And just because you got a covid vaccine doesn't mean you didnt have a serious health or heart issue before, that just happened to reveal itself after a covid vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        One of my friends in his 40s got myocarditis after the covid vaccine as well. That would certainly be scary. He's the only one I know of personally. He fully recovered.

But if you look at the reports of serious side effects from the 80 million covid shots given in Canada the number of serious side effects reported including myocarditis, are very very small.

In fact the rate of mycarditis from getting covid is much higher. I can post the numbers again if you want.

And of course many antivaxers are going to link every pre existing heart or health issue with the covid vaccine whether or not there was a confirmed cause and effect.

Heart disease was the number one killer before and after the covid pandemic.

And just because you got a covid vaccine doesn't mean you didnt have a serious health or heart issue before, that just happened to reveal itself after a covid vaccine.
        Is it getting harder fo you to sweep it under the rug? Just wondering, because the rug is shrinking daily. Soon it will be but a single fibre. Just warning you, you can’t hide much under that fibre.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          Is it getting harder fo you to sweep it under the rug? Just wondering, because the rug is shrinking daily. Soon it will be but a single fibre. Just warning you, you can’t hide much under that fibre.
          Do you want to see the numbers so you can do the math Sheep? Because your position is the one hanging on a thread.

The fact that you are unable to produce any credible evidence to back up your amateur arm chair opinions on covid and ivermectin is a sure sign you are all hat and no sheep when it comes to covid.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 15, 2022, 08:02.

Comment

Do you want to see the numbers so you can do the math Sheep? Because your position is the one hanging on a thread.
            Media not reporting the side effects.
            So your numbers would be bogas..
            Imagine the panic if they were?

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              Media not reporting the side effects.
              So your numbers would be bogas..
              Imagine the panic if they were?
              Health Canada has a report on serious and routine side effects and there are are hardly any serious ones to report.

But that would be too simple of an explanation for those who see a covid vaccine bogeyman under every bed.

Comment

There is no recovery from myocarditis. The heart damage is permanent.

And the health canada adverse effects reporting is bogus. Most people had a reaction and suffered in silence until they figured it out. Was anyone given a number to call at the clinic if something went wrong. No, 15m you are shoved out the door and on your own.

You are allowed to change your views. What you are not allowed to do is shame, demonize and segregate people with another valid viewpoint. Thats unforgivable imo and many people came up to that redline, some crossed, including our govt. Remember when they said unvaxxed shouldnt get health care and should stay in camps. I still do. chuck was all in with that crowd.
                Last edited by jazz; Jun 15, 2022, 07:58.

Comment

Myocarditis causes permanent damage? Dr. Jazz I presume? LOL

Comment

friends of us that live about 60 miles away had a neighbour about 40 years old in good health die within a day of getting second jab , i dont think health canada reported that , mabe he would have died anyway but still anybody that can think for themselves will have questions

Comment

Health Canada has a report on serious and routine side effects and there are are hardly any serious ones to report.

But that would be too simple of an explanation for those who see a covid vaccine bogeyman under every bed.
                      You believe everything that your told by them..your such a good minion..

Comment

Died of what? People die all the time whether or not they are vaccinated. You need evidence to prove the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                          You believe everything that your told by them..your such a good minion..
                          Well better than relying on social media and the snake oil salesmen!

Comment

Died of what? People die all the time whether or not they are vaccinated. You need evidence to prove the cause.
                            yes but 40 year old fit working people in good health dont just drop dead very often , do they ?

Comment

Well better than relying on social media and the snake oil salesmen!
                              And there it is, for all to see. Chuck let’s others think for him. He trusts whatever they say. His words, not mine.

So when tam said masks don’t work, he trusted her, until she said wear two during sex. Then he trusted her on that.

By gosh, I think he IS Trudeau. Welcome to agriville, Blackface Castro.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...