• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert23

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fert23

AgChieve ALERT: Recommend to purchase a portion of your 2023 fertilizer requirements. Prices for 46-0-0 range $835-865 per tonne across the Prairies

Had this texted to me today.. is anyone buying Fert for 2023 yet? I’m thinking prices still have further to fall, ie fake input shortages will disappear.

F no, they will fall further. Companies trying to get rid of remaining high priced inventory I believe.

Comment

Fert game was just that a big ducking joke and the fools ****ed farmers good.

Comment

Block all texts from retailers…..

Comment

Not till late July at the earliest for us , but each to their own .
          Certainly not even going to consider it till we get rain , and a lot more rain

Comment

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
            AgChieve ALERT: Recommend to purchase a portion of your 2023 fertilizer requirements. Prices for 46-0-0 range $835-865 per tonne across the Prairies

Had this texted to me today.. is anyone buying Fert for 2023 yet? I’m thinking prices still have further to fall, ie fake input shortages will disappear.
            *** me , these blood thirsty bastards have no shame

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              *** me , these blood thirsty bastards have no shame
              Can you actually get 46 for 835

Comment

sounds like it , but take home in july
                you know , to help with the severe shortage/glut

Comment

Originally posted by Ab7 View Post
                  Can you actually get 46 for 835
                  Crop management is $825 for June delivery and Coop is $840 for June/July.

Seriously considering it here. Sure beats the price of the stuff we just put in the ground 😉

Comment

Let the fertilizer manufacturers fill their sheds to the top. See if they want to shut down rather than being reasonable. No one needs fertilizers for the most part in western Canada until next spring. Whats the point in saying you will take it at 835 a tonne when it might be 600 come August.

A lot of acres didn't get seeded in Western Canada and the rest probably had reduced the amount put out for two reasons 1) it was and is still dry and 2) the price was retarded.

The shortage was just a fabricated story , much like Liberal MPs , they got away with lying to their customer's faces.

Comment

The latest rain forecast for next week in central AB is drier again now so if that comes to pass there will be a good residual again this fall. Mind you that changes with every new forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
                        Crop management is $825 for June delivery and Coop is $840 for June/July.

Seriously considering it here. Sure beats the price of the stuff we just put in the ground 😉
                        That’s drayton valley area?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                          Let the fertilizer manufacturers fill their sheds to the top. See if they want to shut down rather than being reasonable. No one needs fertilizers for the most part in western Canada until next spring. Whats the point in saying you will take it at 835 a tonne when it might be 600 come August.

A lot of acres didn't get seeded in Western Canada and the rest probably had reduced the amount put out for two reasons 1) it was and is still dry and 2) the price was retarded.

The shortage was just a fabricated story , much like Liberal MPs , they got away with lying to their customer's faces.
                          and yet we had guys on here bragging about paying for fertilizer 6 months out and storing it for them for free, well, actually at a cost as i hear some of the late seeders here getting it a lot cheaper
                          there is a huge cost and risk to storing fertilizer for 10 months
                          whatever doesn't go in ground in fall stays in their bins until we need it

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            and yet we had guys on here bragging about paying for fertilizer 6 months out and storing it for them for free, well, actually at a cost as i hear some of the late seeders here getting it a lot cheaper
                            there is a huge cost and risk to storing fertilizer for 10 months
                            whatever doesn't go in ground in fall stays in their bins until we need it
                            Which company selling it cheaper? I needed some to finish last week and it was more expensive. I said to them , I heard the price of N was dropping. They said ya, in a month or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
                              Which company selling it cheaper? I needed some to finish last week and it was more expensive. I said to them , I heard the price of N was dropping. They said ya, in a month or two.
                              Every retailer here has dropped N price a week ago
                              Your simply getting screwed

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...