• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fert23

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wont pay what I did this spring again. Be a big cut back if they try that again.

I dont have the storage to hold over winter and dont really want to. Maybe take delivery in fall and spread it before the snow flies. That is if I am not still on the combine in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
      Block all texts from retailers…..
      I'm trying to figure out how that would have worked out for me last year.

I talked to many retailers in August trying to lock in some product.

Many just couldn't get a price or product, but of the two I normally deal with, one said wait till spring and buy it cheaper, figured it was 2008 all over again, one strongly suggested I order as much or more than I need before the price got any higher. I bought from the second, and did take his advice, even though I was originally only going to prebuy half of my needs. Both had my best interests in mind, both were giving me their honest advice based on all the info they had, and their own past experiences.
      So I should have blocked both of them? Or does that only apply this year?

Comment

Gawd if commodity prices fall by harvest and onwards the sting and discomfort in the backside will be all too real.

Comment

Originally posted by Maver View Post
          Which company selling it cheaper? I needed some to finish last week and it was more expensive. I said to them , I heard the price of N was dropping. They said ya, in a month or two.
          That's what I was told also.
          Needed some 46 to broadcast on Timothy and was told " Maybe at the end of June there might be small reset"

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
            That's what I was told also.
            Needed some 46 to broadcast on Timothy and was told " Maybe at the end of June there might be small reset"
            28 -0-0 dropped here by $200 / tn last week already .
            Currently at $610 , and we told them $450 and we will help their “storage issue”

Comment

Originally posted by Ab7 View Post
              That’s drayton valley area?
              In the middle between Drayton Valley and Stony Plain. Leduc Coop is who phoned us. When the nearest blender is 50 km away bins are invaluable just for time savings for us

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	nut.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	773438.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                  Gawd if commodity prices fall by harvest and onwards the sting and discomfort in the backside will be all too real.
                  Canola to Sask crushers for fall 2023 is already 20 bucks or damn near

Comment

Originally posted by farmboy44 View Post
                    Canola to Sask crushers for fall 2023 is already 20 bucks or damn near
                    Where have you been, $23.00 for September delivery at Bunge, $23.18 at Clavet crusher.

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                      Where have you been, $23.00 for September delivery at Bunge, $23.18 at Clavet crusher.
                      For fall of 23?

Comment

Originally posted by Sodbuster View Post
                        I think your talking about fall22

Comment

Originally posted by sodbuster View Post
                          where have you been, $23.00 for september delivery at bunge, $23.18 at clavet crusher.
                          rtfq rtfq

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            rtfq rtfq
                            Ooooooo modern slang that I had to look up. Did my learning for today😉

Comment

Originally posted by jdg364 View Post
                              I think your talking about fall22
                              Nov23 traded at $914.00/t. Has been up to $960/t in middle of May👍

Comment

My bad, did have to google rtfq.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...