• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated

What We Learned From Hating the Unvaccinated - By Susan Dunham

The battlefield is still warm, following Canada’s war on the unvaccinated. The mandates have let up, and both sides stumble back into something that looks like the old normal — except that there is a fresh and present injury done to the people we tried to break. And no one wants to talk about it.

Only weeks ago, it was the admitted goal of our own leaders to make life unlivable for the unvaccinated. And as a deputized collective, we force-multiplied that pain, taking the fight into our families, friendships, and workplaces. Today, we face the hard truth that none of it was justified — and, in doing that, uncover a precious lesson.

It was a quick slide from righteousness to cruelty, and however much we might blame our leaders for the push, we’re accountable for stepping into the trap despite better judgement.

We knew that waning immunity put vast numbers of the fully vaccinated on par with the shrinking minority of unvaccinated, yet we marked them for special persecution. We said they hadn’t “done the right thing” by turning their bodies over to state care — even though we knew that principled opposition to such a thing is priceless in any circumstance. And we truly let ourselves believe that going into another ineffectual lockdown would be their fault, not the fault of toxic policy.

And so it was by the wilful ignorance of science, civics, and politics that we squeezed the unvaccinated to the degree that we did.

We invented a new rubric for the good citizen and — failing to be one ourselves — took pleasure in scapegoating anyone who didn’t measure up. After months of engineered lockdowns, having someone to blame and to burn simply felt good.

So we cannot hold our heads high, as if believing we had logic, love, or truth on our side while we viciously wished death upon the unvaccinated. The best we can do is sit in the awareness of our rabid inhumanity for having cast so many aside.

Most of us who pilloried the noncompliant did it because it seemed like certain victory, like the unvaccinated would never make it through unbroken. Indeed, the promised new normal looked unbeatable, so we sided with it and made punching bags out of the holdouts.

But betting against them has been a scathing embarrassment for many of us who’ve now learned that the mandates only had the power we gave them. It was not through quiet compliance that we avoided endless domination by pharmaceutical companies and medical checkpoints at every doorway. It was thanks to the people we tried to tear down.

So for those of us not among the hopeless few that pray for the return of mandates, we might find some inner gratitude for the unvaccinated. We took the bait by hating them, but their perseverance bought us the time to see we were wrong.

It seems right now like the mandates will return, but this time there’s hope that more of us will see them for what they are: a rising authoritarianism that has no concern for our wellbeing. If there’s an enemy, it’s the confidence game of state power and the transparent attempt to tear us apart. Heeding that looks like our best shot at redemption.

Follow me on Instagram for my latest articles and shareable excerpts.
    IG: @susankaydunham

Everyone in Canada needs to get down on their knees and thank the 6M canadians who refused this totalitarian experiment.

They are the true heros of the scamdemic.
    Last edited by jazz; Jun 9, 2022, 07:24.

Comment

I was on the phone yesterday with a good friend of 50 years. We were discussing different wild oat sprays and what we were doing now that seeding was done. He is a dairy farmer and runs a cow calf herd as well. He said about all he was doing was chores. His stomach had been bothering and he feels tired all the time, so once chores are done he calls it a day. He didn’t know if it was related to having had Covid or not. So I asked if he had been vaccinated, he said yes 3 times. He had Covid but was long over it, so he wasn’t sure what was wrong. I said the world is a funny place, I have yet to be vaccinated and I have yet to test positive for Covid. I consider myself very fortunate and I am glad to have avoided Covid thus far. Obviously still expecting to get it at some point. It is not that I don’t trust science, I simply don’t trust government.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        I was on the phone yesterday with a good friend of 50 years. We were discussing different wild oat sprays and what we were doing now that seeding was done. He is a dairy farmer and runs a cow calf herd as well. He said about all he was doing was chores. His stomach had been bothering and he feels tired all the time, so once chores are done he calls it a day. He didn’t know if it was related to having had Covid or not. So I asked if he had been vaccinated, he said yes 3 times. He had Covid but was long over it, so he wasn’t sure what was wrong. I said the world is a funny place, I have yet to be vaccinated and I have yet to test positive for Covid. I consider myself very fortunate and I am glad to have avoided Covid thus far. Obviously still expecting to get it at some point. It is not that I don’t trust science, I simply don’t trust government.
        I know of someone who has all the classic symptoms of vax injury. Vaxxed three times, ends up testing “positive” for Covid. Really, really sick. Last vax two weeks ago. And then says, “it’s sure good I got the vax, imagine how much worse it would have been!”

Some ar in such denial, relying on Trudeau and the CBC.

Comment

we are going to end this pandemic by proceeding with the vaccination ... their is still part of the population fiercly against it .they dont believe the science or progress and are very often mysogynistic and racist , they take up some space .. this leads us as a leader and as a country to make a choice .. DO WE TOLERATE THESE PEOPLE ? words from our supreme leader , i never thought the day would come that the leader of a country like canada would speak like that , and also words like that made me even more determined to never take their 💉

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
            we are going to end this pandemic by proceeding with the vaccination ... their is still part of the population fiercly against it .they dont believe the science or progress and are very often mysogynistic and racist , they take up some space .. this leads us as a leader and as a country to make a choice .. DO WE TOLERATE THESE PEOPLE ? words from our supreme leader , i never thought the day would come that the leader of a country like canada would speak like that , and also words like that made me even more determined to never take their 💉
            That he would speak like that, and not be booted out is the unbelievable part. Lots of really stupid voters in this “country”.

Comment

yes ,all their lies are being proven to be lies now too on emergency act , and notting will be done again , sickening

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                yes ,all their lies are being proven to be lies now too on emergency act , and notting will be done again , sickening
                A dozen times that Mendocino or whatever his smarmy face is, stated the cops asked for the emergency act. They never asked for the emergency act. Like Clinton, now the meaning of words is being blamed. That depends on what the meaning of is, is. Remember that morsel of liberal idiocy?

Comment

I’m tripled vaxxed not get into argument about rights and wrongs.

But what I will say as time is passing it seems there was or is lots of fudging of the figures to meet the cause or the end or what ever the saying is.

Bit like climate change.

Daughter lived in epicentre of covid unvaxxed public transport manages a coffee shop worst case scenario never had it. Got refused a minor surgical procedure 8 months ago.

Now ah it’s ok now we can do it she’s still unvaxxed. Times change.

Vaxxed and unvaxxed side by side normalcy returned
                  Last edited by Landdownunder; Jun 9, 2022, 16:54.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    A dozen times that Mendocino or whatever his smarmy face is, stated the cops asked for the emergency act. They never asked for the emergency act. Like Clinton, now the meaning of words is being blamed. That depends on what the meaning of is, is. Remember that morsel of liberal idiocy?
                    They tell so much lies every day i dont thik they know the diference between lies and truth anymore

Comment

Sadly true now

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        This is a clip of him getting grilled , after the truth is exposed his face says it all . They got caught lying big time . This will not go over well for the Liberals

Comment

well , i finally got the dreaded disease , didn't slow me down too much

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            Take a week off, just like EVERY flu we all had for 50 years! Supplement...sleep...drink and pee lots.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              Need any horse paste? I have sources. Worst side effect you can get is a lower worm load. Ha.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...