• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Vitamin D, Zinc and Ivermectin sure worked for me, like pronto.
    worked exactly the same for me

Comment

Originally posted by nibs1 View Post
      worked exactly the same for me
      Us too.

Comment

You need a large sample size and a rigorous clinical trial done by professional researcher to determine whether a vaccine or any treatment was effective for any disease.

2 people saying they got better because they took something is not evidence. Because 2 other people who didn't take anything and got better would invalidate your results.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          You need a large sample size and a rigorous clinical trial done by professional researcher to determine whether a vaccine or any treatment was effective for any disease.

2 people saying they got better because they took something is not evidence. Because 2 other people who didn't take anything and got better would invalidate your results.
          There are studies on it if you open your mind to look for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            There are studies on it if you open your mind to look for them.
            Why don't you post them?

Comment

if he did post you would be the first to say it was not true and start calling him names

Comment

if he did post you CC would be the first to say it was not true and start calling him names

Comment

Why don't you post them?
                  Unlike you, I don’t rely on copy and paste. I rely and hope for people with brains to open their minds. But alas.

Comment

Who would you believe, the creators of the drug who adapted it for human use and won a nobel prize for their work, or a slip shot pharma company that tried to seal their fraudulent and deadly study records for 75 yrs.

chucks logic works in total reverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                      Unlike you, I don’t rely on copy and paste. I rely and hope for people with brains to open their minds. But alas.
                      So the dog ate your homework Sheep?

What other feeble excuses can you come up with not to post any credible study that supports your opinion that ivermectin and zinc works on covid?
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 13, 2022, 05:53.

Comment

So the dog ate your homework Sheep?

What other feeble excuses can you come up with not to post any credible study that supports your opinion that ivermectin and zinc works on covid?
                        Go find it yourself. It’s really quite simple. If you’re too simple…..

Comment

our supreme leader has C19 again ! must be somthing else coming up he wants to hide from !

Comment

I am vaccinated with 2 shots. The 2nd one a full year ago now. Once they opened it up for people to get a 3rd shot was when I personally experienced discrimination from a small group of a friends that met weekly. When I found out that they continued to meet without informing or including 2 of us, I had to say something. We were not unvaccinated. Fear is a huge barrier to break through. Disrespect I have a hard time getting over.

I decided not to get a 3rd shot at that time because I took a Covid-19 antibody test 8 months out from the 2nd shot and scored positive for SARS-CoV-2 Spike glycoprotein at >250 U/ml the highest that can be presently detected. If your score is in excess of 250 U/ml, your likelihood of reinfection is extremely low. I had not been sick with anything since January of 2020 when I was extremely sick for 3 weeks and had all the symptoms of covid. So, did I get antibodies from infection or from the vaccine? Your guess is as good as mine. Testing was done at the Mayo Clinic through Ichor Labs out of Edmonton.

Comment

The vaccine never worked littledoggie. You can go into pfizers data and find measurable efficacy waning drastically after just a few weeks. We were all had and its too bad your group of friends wont figure that out. My parents neither. Cant face the fact that the govt fcked it up and then lied. They are still lying.

People with 3 shots getting covid twice now. Thats just nuts. Only chuck will defend this anymore because its the only open avenue to his marxist utopia.

IMO Trudeau getting covid is just laying the ground work to remove the mandates. Its all fake. Has to make something up to change the science before the Canada Day protests kick in.

Comment

Plus don't forget every photo op he is wearing a stupid mask..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...