Test What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated Test

Rural Issues

Tools

What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated

Test
Jun 16, 2022 | 20:15 61
Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
Funny that you end your post with "actually THINK".

So you and your family do use doctors and regular healthcare. Good to know.

So you trust their knowledge and years of training based on the best science of the day when it comes to just about every other medical issue but when it comes to covid and covid vaccines then they are all wrong?

Sheep that makes no logical sense but we already knew that about antivaxer covid deniers before.

Many reputable doctors were gagged and fired because they were sceptical of the bogus “vaccine”. Fabrication, manipulation of stats and protection of drug companies galvanized doubt in minds that deductively reasoned. Add to that the name-calling by the PM sealed the masses against him. Reply With Quote

• Partners's Avatar Jun 16, 2022 | 21:19 62 Covid numbers rising in sask.
    Gee..no mention if it's only unvaxed???? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• biglentil's Avatar Jun 17, 2022 | 02:14 63 Rand Paul "Today I asked Fauci a simple question: Are there any studies that show a reduction in hospitalization or death for children that take a booster?

His answer: No

Then why is the government recommending it?" Reply With Quote

• fjlip's Avatar Jun 18, 2022 | 16:04 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
    Covid numbers rising in sask.
    Gee..no mention if it's only unvaxed????
    Because it's the OPPOSITE, mostly 2-3-4 shot, so shhh, don't spoil the narrative! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• jazz's Avatar Jun 19, 2022 | 05:35 65 Name:  pfz.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  78.3 KB. Reply With Quote
    Jun 19, 2022 | 06:58 66 Jazz, it’s more like -30 efficacy we’ve all been duped. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 19, 2022 | 07:51 67 Yup and Toby @toadmeister on daily skeptic is the source for this breakthrough analysis! LOL

No wonder you bunch of "brainiacs" fall for all the snake oil salesmen. Dumb and Dumber doing science?

Apparently Mr Toad's analysis of the data is more reliable than a thousand infectious disease Phds and immunologists who have spent decades studying diseases and vaccines and published their research in peer reviewed journals.

They are apparently all wrong and Mr Toad has set them straight. Reply With Quote
    Jun 19, 2022 | 08:23 68 Here is the kind of "experts" the covid denying anti vaxers prefer to listen to. A man who probably died of covid. In one of his last videos before he died he appeared to have all the symptoms of covid. But it must have been just a cold!

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/prominent-flat-earther-covid-denier-has-died-b-c-coroner-confirms-1.5653311

Prominent flat-earther, COVID denier has died, B.C. coroner confirms
    Ian Holliday

CTVNewsVancouver.ca

Updated Nov. 5, 2021 4:47 p.m. CST
    Published Nov. 4, 2021 9:02 p.m. CST

A prominent COVID-19 denier and flat-earth conspiracy theorist who was arrested for violating the Quarantine Act last year has died.

The BC Coroners Service confirmed to CTV News Vancouver on Thursday that it is investigating the death of Makhan Singh Parhar.

Parhar was arrested in early November 2020 for allegedly failing to obey quarantine rules after returning from a flat-earth conference in the United States in October of that year.
    RELATED STORIES

COVID-denier's 'frivolous and vexatious' lawsuit against B.C. premier tossed out of court
    'Flat Earther' appears in B.C. court on charges of breaking quarantine
    B.C. man who just came back from flat-Earth festival arrested for violating Quarantine Act

The New Westminster man later filed a lawsuit in B.C. Supreme Court alleging that he had been kidnapped by authorities for his refusal to quarantine.

The lawsuit, which argued that Parhar was not bound by the Quarantine Act and accused the government of everything from terrorism to extortion, was dismissed as "frivolous and vexatious," and Parhar was ordered to pay court costs.

Ryan Kulbaba, another prominent activist against COVID-19 restrictions in B.C., shared news of Parhar's death on his Facebook page, writing, in part: "RIP bro. You were a good person. I will see you when its time."

On his own Facebook page, Parhar was active as recently as Wednesday afternoon, when he posted a 28-minute livestream video from behind the wheel of his car.

The coroners service is tasked with investigating all sudden deaths in B.C. and determining their cause. The cause of Parhar’s death has not yet been determined.

"While the BC Coroners Service has yet to release the exact cause of Mak Parhar's death, it appears as though it may have been from an untreated case of COVID-19 - days before his death he noted he was medicating with Tylenol and Advil, then the day before he passed away he shared an online video where he said he had taken the unapproved anti-parasite drug Ivermectin."
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 19, 2022 at 08:32.
    Jun 19, 2022 | 10:10 69
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Here is the kind of "experts" the covid denying anti vaxers prefer to listen to. A man who probably died of covid. In one of his last videos before he died he appeared to have all the symptoms of covid. But it must have been just a cold!

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/prominent-flat-earther-covid-denier-has-died-b-c-coroner-confirms-1.5653311

Prominent flat-earther, COVID denier has died, B.C. coroner confirms
    Ian Holliday

CTVNewsVancouver.ca

Updated Nov. 5, 2021 4:47 p.m. CST
    Published Nov. 4, 2021 9:02 p.m. CST

A prominent COVID-19 denier and flat-earth conspiracy theorist who was arrested for violating the Quarantine Act last year has died.

The BC Coroners Service confirmed to CTV News Vancouver on Thursday that it is investigating the death of Makhan Singh Parhar.

Parhar was arrested in early November 2020 for allegedly failing to obey quarantine rules after returning from a flat-earth conference in the United States in October of that year.
    RELATED STORIES

COVID-denier's 'frivolous and vexatious' lawsuit against B.C. premier tossed out of court
    'Flat Earther' appears in B.C. court on charges of breaking quarantine
    B.C. man who just came back from flat-Earth festival arrested for violating Quarantine Act

The New Westminster man later filed a lawsuit in B.C. Supreme Court alleging that he had been kidnapped by authorities for his refusal to quarantine.

The lawsuit, which argued that Parhar was not bound by the Quarantine Act and accused the government of everything from terrorism to extortion, was dismissed as "frivolous and vexatious," and Parhar was ordered to pay court costs.

Ryan Kulbaba, another prominent activist against COVID-19 restrictions in B.C., shared news of Parhar's death on his Facebook page, writing, in part: "RIP bro. You were a good person. I will see you when its time."

On his own Facebook page, Parhar was active as recently as Wednesday afternoon, when he posted a 28-minute livestream video from behind the wheel of his car.

The coroners service is tasked with investigating all sudden deaths in B.C. and determining their cause. The cause of Parhar’s death has not yet been determined.

"While the BC Coroners Service has yet to release the exact cause of Mak Parhar's death, it appears as though it may have been from an untreated case of COVID-19 - days before his death he noted he was medicating with Tylenol and Advil, then the day before he passed away he shared an online video where he said he had taken the unapproved anti-parasite drug Ivermectin."
    You posted this 7 month old cut and paste already Chuck. Do you really have so many social media accounts that you can't keep track of what you posted where and when? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• cropgrower's Avatar Jun 19, 2022 | 11:56 70 he likely cant find anything new to suport his jab obsession anymore ! Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 19, 2022 | 20:11 71
    Quote Originally Posted by TSIPP View Post
    Jazz, it’s more like -30 efficacy we’ve all been duped.
    EXCEPT Chuck type lieberals...I guess Reply With Quote
    Jun 20, 2022 | 07:07 72 Posted it again because the covid dullards and flat earthers have a short memory.

Sometime the truth for Mark Parhar and all the covid deniers is stranger than fiction.

As a side note for all those who claim ivermectin works. Well apparently it didn't work for Mark Parhar.

So that should settle any claims of effectiveness. Cause it takes just one example of a treatment to prove or disprove a treatment according to those who use ivermectin on themselves. No clinical trial needed. Just obsessive belief in snake oil. Reply With Quote
    Jun 20, 2022 | 07:29 73 So get the clot shot cause it works? Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• cropgrower's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 07:30 74 open your your mind ,look at the numbers CC mostly them with 3 jabs are dying now , look at the big picture Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 07:36 75 Name:  E4D0ACF8-E849-4752-A12B-A3EA3D114D0E.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  10.2 KB. explain this for us that dont believe the science please Reply With Quote
    Jun 20, 2022 | 07:52 76
    Quote Originally Posted by cropgrower View Post
    Name:  E4D0ACF8-E849-4752-A12B-A3EA3D114D0E.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  10.2 KB. explain this for us that dont believe the science please
    I'll save him the effort.
    Flat earther... Ivermectin... Dullard... Cut and paste More outdated irrelevant statistics... Flat earth again... But avoid the inconvenient question at all costs. Reply With Quote

• cropgrower's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 08:23 77 id very suprised if he did answer ! but might get him to do a bit of research and he might wake up a small bit ! Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• jazz's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 09:09 78 Best thing we can hope for is the vaccine didnt work. We werent give a dose of inoculation against a virus, it was a dose of authoritarian control and 90% of canadians took it, myself included.

Wont get fooled again and I imagine a lot of the population feels the same way.

Worst thing that can happen is that little rna snippet ended up reverse transcribing into our genome, spinning out spike proteins forever into the next generations.

Pure blood dating is going to be a big industry in the coming years. Hope your kids didnt take it. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes

• jazz's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 09:11 79 Did you notice in the last few months, all the experts have quietly gone into hiding. Some of those marxist doctors in sask who were apparently treating 1000 covid patients a day have quit and moved.

Here is one of them in Ontario scurrying for the hills. Was on tv every day for 2 yrs.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1538600330690174978 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 20, 2022 | 11:32 80
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Best thing we can hope for is the vaccine didnt work. We werent give a dose of inoculation against a virus, it was a dose of authoritarian control and 90% of canadians took it, myself included.

Wont get fooled again and I imagine a lot of the population feels the same way.

Worst thing that can happen is that little rna snippet ended up reverse transcribing into our genome, spinning out spike proteins forever into the next generations.

Pure blood dating is going to be a big industry in the coming years. Hope your kids didnt take it.
    Your last statement is something I hadn’t thought of. My children’s future spouses? Nah, I wonder about that always. But the fact most will have been vaxxed and may have issues because of it. I guess I shouldn’t count the grandkids yet? Yikes. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• fjlip's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 18:33 81
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Did you notice in the last few months, all the experts have quietly gone into hiding. Some of those marxist doctors in sask who were apparently treating 1000 covid patients a day have quit and moved.

Here is one of them in Ontario scurrying for the hills. Was on tv every day for 2 yrs.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1538600330690174978
    Go chase them Chuck, maybe they can EDUCATE you! Reply With Quote
    fjlip's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 18:34 82
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Your last statement is something I hadn’t thought of. My children’s future spouses? Nah, I wonder about that always. But the fact most will have been vaxxed and may have issues because of it. I guess I shouldn’t count the grandkids yet? Yikes.
    One son done, 2 grandsons, second NEVER vaxed... eligible 30 year old...any daughters unvaxed? Reply With Quote
    Jun 20, 2022 | 19:18 83
    Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post
    One son done, 2 grandsons, second NEVER vaxed... eligible 30 year old...any daughters unvaxed?
    Oldest daughter is 18. But there are worse ppl I’d hope to spend Christmas time with than you. And a nice short drive home after it’s over. 😆 Reply With Quote
    Partners's Avatar Jun 20, 2022 | 20:12 84 Reply With Quote
    Jun 20, 2022 | 23:43 85

There is a shocker lol Reply With Quote
    Jun 21, 2022 | 06:45 86 Only gullible like minded fools fall for the posts from unknown or low quality media sources with no references or links to credible covid studies. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 21, 2022 | 07:03 87 so what are the good media outlets that can be trusted ? that tell the truth 100% Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Jun 21, 2022 | 07:07 88 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/

While the COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective at preventing severe outcomes, a percentage of the population who are vaccinated may become infected with COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes it. This means that even with high vaccine effectiveness, a percentage of people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick and some may be hospitalized or die.

It is also possible that a person could be infected just before or just after vaccination and still get sick. It typically takes about two weeks for the body to build protection after vaccination, so a person could get sick if the vaccine has not had enough time to provide protection.

As the majority of Canadians are now vaccinated, counts will inherently be higher within this population, compared to the unvaccinated population. However, risk among this population may be lower, despite higher case counts. Reply With Quote
    cropgrower's Avatar Jun 21, 2022 | 07:23 89 if they knew what they were talikng about why did they start out saying get jabed and you wont get C19 ? clearly they did not have a clue what they were talking about just like you CC Reply With Quote
    Jun 21, 2022 | 07:31 90 They never said "wont get covid" as in 100% effective.

The clinical trials originally showed a range of effectiveness against infection and a much higher effectiveness against serious disease and hospitalization. And a lot depended on the age group with seniors being more likely to catch covid because of ageing immune systems.

And as variants emerged like omicron effectiveness against infection dropped but effectiveness against serious disease and hospitalization remained relatively robust.

So you should stop with the BS and lies. Reply With Quote