• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Learned From Hating The Unvaccinated

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
    Take a week off, just like EVERY flu we all had for 50 years! Supplement...sleep...drink and pee lots.
    *** no , i phoned in sick and got a recording
    nope , no days off here lol
    washed air drill , just slower
    been peeing lots for a few years now lol

Comment

Vitamin D, Zinc and Ivermectin sure worked for me, like pronto.

Comment

The question is why do you hate the vaccinated which are the vast majority of Canadians?

And why do you hate medical science and healthcare that reduced infections and deaths for most of the various covid waves, preventing more serious illness and keeping more people out of hospital?

In Ivermectinstan common sense is in short supply.

Comment

Why do you hate the unvaxed?
          Because we survived without believing in the unproven B.S.
          YOU and others kept repeating we were all going to Die without taking a shot or 3 of whatever was in those shots.
          I know your disappointed we are still here..you will never prove that it saved even 1 life..
          The weak died..regardless..

Comment

Who said I hate the unvaxed? LOL

I just wonder why a small number of people want to ignore health science and evidence and take us back to an era before vaccines prevented so many infectious diseases?

Comment

if they had been honest and straight from the start it could have been diferent , do as your told ,dont ask questions , we will give the trail data in 75 years dont work with me , i am not a sheep that cant think for myself ,if they told people the risk and let people decide themselves based on that information could have been diferent , dont treat people like fools

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Who said I hate the unvaxed? LOL

I just wonder why a small number of people want to ignore health science and evidence and take us back to an era before vaccines prevented so many infectious diseases?
                There you go using the word prevented again. Just when I thought you had finally accepted that the covid vaccines weren't preventing any infections, in fact, you even alluded to that fact in your previous post where you included some qualifiers and acknowledged the past tense of the claims.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  There you go using the word prevented again. Just when I thought you had finally accepted that the covid vaccines weren't preventing any infections, in fact, you even alluded to that fact in your previous post where you included some qualifiers and acknowledged the past tense of the claims.
                  Would really love to hear chucks explanation on why covid deaths are higher since the vaccine roll out. I mean 7 vaccines were rushed and forcibly injected into everyone and didnt stop any spread or deaths or even hospitalizations.

The vaxed make up almost 75% of the serious infections, hospitalization, ICU and deaths.

Like seriously how obtuse can you be.

Biggest failed program in human history.

Comment

More BS and spin from the flat earthers that the vaccines didn't and don't still prevent infection from covid and reduce severe illness! Give us a break you fools.

No infectious disease expert or credible scientific organization agrees with such statements.

The covid vaccines and boosters aren't as effective against preventing the omicron variants from infecting the vaccinated, but they still prevent lots of people from getting covid and are still very good a preventing severe illness.

Comment

More BS and spin from the flat earthers that the vaccines didn't and don't still prevent infection from covid and reduce severe illness! Give us a break you fools.

No infectious disease expert or credible scientific organization agrees with such statements.

The covid vaccines and boosters aren't as effective against preventing the omicron variants from infecting the vaccinated, but they still prevent lots of people from getting covid and are still very good a preventing severe illness.
                      LOL..give it up ready..
                      Your almost alone in your belief that it did anything to save us..

Comment

are you clueless enough to think the people that pushed the jab would come out and say it was a pure fail ? they cant back down on their lie now , numbers everywhere are showing worse outcomes in the jabbed , and its you are the fool not us flat earthers
                        Last edited by cropgrower; Jun 11, 2022, 17:58.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	FU7iq9bWYAABma0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	773439.

Comment

No end to side effects..
                            Media in silent mode..
                            Same as Chuck..

Comment

Even Scott Moe was on the news about 4 moths ago saying the vaccinated spread it as much or more so than the unvaccinated, and we all know the healthy unvaccinated are generally not hospitalized.

Why is it we hear about the 400 in hospital but we don’t generally hear that it’s only 60 that are being treated for covid? What’s the health status and age of the average person being treated?

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                                Even Scott Moe was on the news about 4 moths ago saying the vaccinated spread it as much or more so than the unvaccinated, and we all know the healthy unvaccinated are generally not hospitalized.

Why is it we hear about the 400 in hospital but we don’t generally hear that it’s only 60 that are being treated for covid? What’s the health status and age of the average person being treated?
                                Yeah they never share the vax status anymore. Are those numbers even available? If not, pray tell why not?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.