• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GUNS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GUNS

Read article written by trauma neurosurgeon who detailed the different damage inside the human body created by bullets’ entry and exit. A handgun 9 mil bullet makes a clean path its own size through the body. Some injuries require little treatment BUT a A15 assault rifle cause the cells in the body to vibrate with so much velocity that damage path through the body is about 6 inches across. I know that being hit by a bullet is not on my wish list but if I have a choice I will take the handgun.

Handgun or rifle, the rifle usually wins but I’m not sure why the AR platform is demonized, a 300 Winchester magnum has about 4 times the hitting power than a 5.56 which is what the AR uses. A.223 caliber can also be used in the AR.

Biden was on the news the other day saying the 9MM will blow the lungs right out of you. I’m not sure how that happens or who feeds him this stuff.

But the AR is probably the most owned rifle in the states it was first manufactured 63 years ago.

Comment

One cannot make blanket statements on bullet efficacy or damage amount based only on caliber. There are so many throes if bullets and so many loads out there. A fmj bullet out of an AR in .223 is going to do very little damage, as opposed to a hollow point, or a pointed soft point.

To know what may happen with a specific round, one needs to see the ammunition box.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...