• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Canada A Real Country?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Canada A Real Country?

Well we will find out this fall if our vaunted charter and constitution are worth anything, or just a piece of paper that gets trampled by eastern elite and retards like Trudeau.

But my guess is Trudeau gets scared and pulls the mandates in August, just like he did with the EMA.

SCC challenged for multiple charter and constitution violations gets heard Sept 23.

Maybe another first for Trudeau in the cards. First PM to be found in violation of our sacred document, or first PM to successfully circumvent it. Either way, bad for Canada

-----

https://www.jccf.ca/court-facing-compelling-testimony-from-charter-signatory-brian-peckford-as-action-proceeds-to-strike-down-vaccine-travel-ban/

Acquaintance was delivered a $3000 ticket for not wearing mask at C Store.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Acquaintance was delivered a $3000 ticket for not wearing mask at C Store.
      Will Anyone actually pay these fines? Will they all end up tied up the court system for years to come?
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 2, 2022, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
        Will Anyone actually pay these fines? Will they all end up tied up the court system for years to come?
        He got a court date next January. By then Brian Peckford will have the Trudeau Tyrants nicely tucked away.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          He got a court date next January. By then Brian Peckford will have the Trudeau Tyrants nicely tucked away.
          He got off lucky sum

Click image for larger version

Name:	qtn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	773422

Comment

Update on the court case. After 3 months of legal work, feds are petitioning to strike the case in mid sept and have already delayed the potential hearing to Oct 31st now.

You are getting a real glimpse into the corruption. 6 minute mark

https://justicewithjohn.buzzsprout.com/805103/11192580-s03e32-canada-s-travel-ban-trial

Comment

How is it that so many industries can't source employees and the bs and enforcement sectors have a surplus?

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                How is it that so many industries can't source employees and the bs and enforcement sectors have a surplus?
                Most canuckistani will not even consider a private sector job today. This is why the country will die.

Comment

Name:	td3.jpg
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	773883

Comment

Oh oh , covid will hit him again

Comment

Trudeau testify? I’ll believe it when I see it. The questions are being hand-picked as we type this, that’s my humble opinion. 🤑

Comment

and the answers being wrote out

Comment

This is how the questioning may go,
                          Commissioner: Mr. PM why did you evoke the emergencies act?
                          PM: The police asked parliament for stronger laws to deal with those wretched people who drive trucks and threaten women.
                          Commissioner: Numerous police forces have testified that they made no such request.
                          PM: That was the information I received from my Public Safety Minister.
                          Commissioner: Mr.Mendicino did you tell the PM, the police needed stronger laws to deal with the trucker convoy that was parked on parliament hill.
                          Mr. Mendicino: Yes, that was the information I received from Bob, my very reputable news reporter.
                          Commissioner: Bob where did you hear the police needed stronger laws to remove the truckers from Ottawa.
                          Bob: I overheard Rebecca talking to someone on my lunch break at work.

Commissioner: I need to go home now, I think I'm going to be sick.

Mendicino whispers to the PM on the way out, "Well that went well."
                          PM, "it always does, and by the way give Bruce a raise."
                          "Do you mean Bob."
                          "Whatever, and find Rebecca, I want to personally thank her for her dedication to professional journalism."

Comment

What a stain that POS is.

Comment

Name:	20221006_160238.jpg
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	773886

Are there some that can believe we are on the left side of this curve?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...