• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pattison liquid systems winterizing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pattison liquid systems winterizing

Have a pattison liquid systems on drill just wondering what others do to winterize? Last year just used windshield washer fluid for minus 40 worked good but takes quite a bit which is fine but is there other ways TIA

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
    Have a pattison liquid systems on drill just wondering what others do to winterize? Last year just used windshield washer fluid for minus 40 worked good but takes quite a bit which is fine but is there other ways TIA
    Honestly nothing. 28-0-0 doesnt burst. Never a cracked fitting in spring.
    Last edited by biglentil; Jun 1, 2022, 17:51.

Comment

K that's what I was wondering we do have liquid phos in the n would that matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
        K that's what I was wondering we do have liquid phos in the n would that matter?
        Nope 10-34 doesn't freeze either

Comment

I have a Raven liquid system same principle.
          I was told to flush out with water so any fert doesn't settle out and plug something later. So I do and then run sprayer antifreeze. Nothing corrosive anywhere when you unhook stuff either.
          Possibly overkill but neat, clean and never had one component issue.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
            I have a Raven liquid system same principle.
            I was told to flush out with water so any fert doesn't settle out and plug something later. So I do and then run sprayer antifreeze. Nothing corrosive anywhere when you unhook stuff either.
            Possibly overkill but neat, clean and never had one component issue.
            Funny the 1st year we did that was the year we had problems.
            Last edited by biglentil; Jun 2, 2022, 05:42.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.