• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respect.

This site is called Agriville not Agrisilly.

Those with higher intelligence levels possibly should to sites that match there intellect.

Yes I’m down the food chain chain in the smart stakes so be it.

Have a nice day.

Maybe I should apologize. When cc is on a roll I have called it Wienerville.

Comment

He calls it silly but he is here every day..LOL...

Comment

its only the silly person on here calls it agrisilly !

Comment

I do wonder why Glen comes on here at times. But free world

Comment

Sure Nicole and admin don’t enjoy it being called agro silly.

Comment

An Australian trying to make a Canadian social media site more friendly and agreeable?

Aren't Australians generally known for strong opinions bordering on rude? LOL

And i am not the only one who complains about the content of many threads.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                An Australian trying to make a Canadian social media site more friendly and agreeable?

And i am not the only one who complains about the content of many threads.
                Wow man you are trying to get kicked off for good aren’t you. Keep it up.

Comment

If anyone remembers Farmall BTO, cc is mild. Less rude but more annoying.

Comment

Can’t say that I’ve ever thought that Landownunder was ever rude.

Comment

Congratulations chuck, your belligerent, rude, antagonistic, immature, uncivilized demeanor transcends continents and cultures.
                      That is a significant achievement. Especially given your unfavorable analysis of Australians as indicated above.

I am curious however, while your tone has been completely ineffective with this audience, you continue to use these methods. Which makes me wonder, you are obviously very well practiced in this, so you must have found it effective somewhere along the way. I cannot imagine what audience has been receptive to these methods, can you possibly let us know where you found this effective in the past.
                      Because the only thing you have been effective at is alienating any and everyone to your cause.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

And there you go with those broad sweeping generalizations again. So you were judging an entire country based on a movie you watched in the '80s about crocodiles?

It seems like a very discriminatory statement coming from someone who is so concerned about racism and tolerance.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 3, 2022, 10:37.

Comment

what a wing nut

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                            what a wing nut
                            Left-hand thread, metric fine threaded, trying to force itself onto a coarse imperial bolt, been cross threaded a few times too many.
                            Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 3, 2022, 12:00.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                              If anyone remembers Farmall BTO, cc is mild. Less rude but more annoying.
                              BTO was nasty and I see cc is descending into that realm with his stereotype of Australian people. This is his diminishing attempts of putting people down to feel better about himself.

Amber Heards lawyer Elaine Bruderhoff is on a sour g****s speaking tour to salvage her credibility and career. From what I have seen of it she is digging herself deeper. Sometimes don’t turn down the opportunity to shut up.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.