• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Respect.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has it not occurred to you people that CC might have some strange fetish and enjoys the abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
      Has it not occurred to you people that CC might have some strange fetish and enjoys the abuse.
      I mentioned that previously. Shouldn’t even be feeding into it but I hate bullies and abusers. He’s that in my eyes and here to cause trouble.

Comment

All good.

Next time I’m in your great land up Cochin way shall have to do tiny detour and visit the great CC.

One can complain about content of threads no drama but don’t knock the site that’s all my comment was alluding to.
        Last edited by Landdownunder; Jun 3, 2022, 15:47. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          BTO was nasty and I see cc is descending into that realm with his stereotype of Australian people. This is his diminishing attempts of putting people down to feel better about himself.

Amber Heards lawyer Elaine Bruderhoff is on a sour g****s speaking tour to salvage her credibility and career. From what I have seen of it she is digging herself deeper. Sometimes don’t turn down the opportunity to shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
            All good.

Next time I’m in your great land up Cochin way shall have to do tiny detour and visit the great CC.

One can complain about content of threads no drama but don’t knock the site that’s all my comment was alluding to.
            Agreed. Site works well and has a lot of good features.

Agrisilly is a good description for some of the comments and some of the posters. You can agree or disagree and who really cares because the sites importance in the scheme of things is not that significant.

Its a good place to rant and argue the issues of the day. And if you don't like that, then you can go to town and talk about the weather and the neighbors over coffee or a beer.

But don't you find a lot of the posters seem overly sensitive on one hand and then sometimes turn to insults and put downs in a later thread or ignore the same from opinions they agree with? They don't even know they do it.

And I could care less and never take it personally. Its just politics and the usual crap from the usual suspects who often can't seem to say something of substance.

And I am happy to hear what ever you say from Australia as it is an interesting country full of interesting people. BTW how is that new left leaning government?

Comment

We had left leaning govt before ……

Sadly implications for Ag already only a week in.

In 17 went to a few co-ops met managers a few grain buyers everyone of them bar none viewed agriville but never posted was interesting i thought. Yeah only 6 guys but one manager in brooks said get a good snap shot of conditions across western Canada via agriville.

Have a good day chaps.

Gonna die here today expected high 13c winter already rare to go below 15c here during day.

And kudos chuck think first time you’ve ever posted in a nice way great to see keep it up.
              Last edited by Landdownunder; Jun 4, 2022, 17:35.

Comment

All good.

You always have my respect Mallee!

More all the time.

Comment

One thing I forgot to add is that on Agriville many of the posters do not welcome other points of view that don't fit with their particular point of view.

So if you start by calling other posters trolls, not farmers, or question their mental state or various other putdowns you are not showing respect for them or their opinions.

If all of you who believe that respect is important, then you can show respect by accepting that other people may not agree with you and stick to the issue on the thread and make your case without the personal attacks.

But Agriville seems to be home to many angry over the top complainers who think Canada is a terrible country because they don't like the current prime minster or they disagree with various political issues or the direction of the country. All I can say is you really don't know how lucky you are.

So if I am the only one who is being rude and offensive you have a case. But there are numerous offensive and disrespectful posts. If you are serious about showing respect you can start by leading by example. Otherwise we will stick to the status quo.

Comment

Goes both ways

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      One thing I forgot to add is that on Agriville many of the posters do not welcome other points of view that don't fit with their particular point of view.

So if you start by calling other posters trolls, not farmers, or question their mental state or various other putdowns you are not showing respect for them or their opinions.

If all of you who believe that respect is important, then you can show respect by accepting that other people may not agree with you and stick to the issue on the thread and make your case without the personal attacks.

But Agriville seems to be home to many angry over the top complainers who think Canada is a terrible country because they don't like the current prime minster or they disagree with various political issues or the direction of the country. All I can say is you really don't know how lucky you are.

So if I am the only one who is being rude and offensive you have a case. But there are numerous offensive and disrespectful posts. If you are serious about showing respect you can start by leading by example. Otherwise we will stick to the status quo.
                      Missed my point glennwas talking about the site not the people.

I alway re read my posts before submitting.

Is this adding to debate, is it relevant, is it of any interest, is it just trolling , am I just posting to stir shitze am I being demeaning patronising disruptive just because I can?

I’m here to make friends and enjoy agriville and posters thoughts, which since clean up is a great site again.

I’m not on a personal mission from god to change peoples opinions and everybody else is wrong and I’m right.

My post about gun stats and my opinion similar but slightly different than most but didn’t denigrate into a slanging match.

Can have differing opinions if you think before you submit.

Sorry for sermon. To deeper comments for 5.30 am on a Monday morn. Yup PS I try to lead by example.

Comment

I think its quite normal to ask hard questions and point out inconsistencies and distortions of the truth when discussing politics, leadership races or any issue.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me or even to like my approach to an issue. Fair enough.

But if you are going to complain about rudeness or offensive behavior you better be prepared to apply your standards to everyone whether you agree with them or not. Often the complaining seems very selectively applied to those who many posters don't agree with.

So lets see if everyone holds themself to a higher standard and sticks to the issues. If they don't then I expect you and the faithful to speak up. Agreed?

Comment

So lets see if everyone holds themself to a higher standard and sticks to the issues. If they don't then I expect you and the faithful to speak up. Agreed?

I had to check twice to see who posted the sermon about sticking to the issues.

It really was posted by the very poster who was kicked off the agricultural commodity marketing forum for never ever posted anything remotely connected to ag, commodities, or marketing, who is now up on his moral high horse sermonizing down to the rest of us about staying on topic.

The poster who resorts to flat earth insults and childish name calling as a first resort as soon as someone uses actual facts to poke a hole in his argument is lecturing everyone else about holding themselves to a higher standard.

Chuck must have found his sense of humuor. And if there was ever a post which justified the use of multiple LOL's, it was this one. And Chuck neglected to use his trademark ending.

Sometimes it seems as though, if not for blatant hypocrisy, those on the left wouldn't have any attributes to anchor their thought process to
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 6, 2022, 20:39.

Comment

I give up.

Glenn just doesn’t quite get my point.

Such is life, all good.

Think I better stick to commodity farming forum.

Comment

I give up.

Glenn just doesn’t quite get my point.

Such is life, all good.

Think I better stick to commodity farming forum.
                              I’m with you as well. We have to preserve our sanity and when Glenn goes off on whom I’d consider a moderate balanced person such as yourself there is no hope for this idiot. He says grow a thick skin and whatever but arguing with a fool you know. Let him stay here and holler down the well cause giving him any oxygen is only detrimental to us all.

Comment

I think its quite normal to ask hard questions and point out inconsistencies and distortions of the truth when discussing politics, leadership races or any issue.

I don't expect everyone to agree with me or even to like my approach to an issue. Fair enough.

But if you are going to complain about rudeness or offensive behavior you better be prepared to apply your standards to everyone whether you agree with them or not. Often the complaining seems very selectively applied to those who many posters don't agree with.

That’s nice ……. You need to look in a mirror
                                Last edited by furrowtickler; Jun 6, 2022, 23:03.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...